Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Again, not good to watch the livestream while at work. I was about to cry during the scenes were MY was so cruel to JK. I am guessing he was saying unpleasant things to her. He was trying to put on that arrogant, player, cold and heartless face in front of her but when he turns his back you can feel that he was in so much pain as well. 

It was so painful to see him looking at JK from afar. I really can't bear this episode. 

I thought I would be prepared of what is to come but jeez... 

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, deishii said:

It was so painful to see him looking at JK from afar. I really can't bear this episode.  

Same here. And when she smiled he smiled, too. It was so heartbreaking.

I wonder what Tak said to JK. She seemed devastated by what Tak told her.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I’m dead and I fell so depressed right now.

are they siblings or not? Cause damn from the live it seemed like she played him gosh

From the expression on their faces especially when JK told Tak that she knows that she is not JG's real sister and when the secretary told Se Ran about MY's family registry, I don't think they are. But I don't understand Korean so I could be totally wrong. 

Preview is my HOPE NOW!!!! THEY ARE NOT SIBILINGS, RIGHT?? And i think they will not dieeeeeeeeeeee

Someone commented in YT that they are not siblings and that SR was just messing with MY. I heard Se Ran mentioned the word "game" before she got shot that's why I was thinking that MY got provoked by her and that he was played on. 

1 minute ago, deishii said:

Someone commented in YT that they are not siblings and that SR was just messing with MY. I heard Se Ran mentioned the word "game" before she got shot that's why I was thinking that MY got provoked by her and that he was played on. 

If indeed our hunch is true that JSR just played with MY I'll be pissed at MY for not listening to JK when she admonished him about associating with those people!

• Like 1

At the very last second I hoped he would walk out that door..that he would save himself.

At the very last second I thought SR would shoot herself to teach him a lesson and make him the murderer but i was fully wrong. I am so mad cause he has been playing this game for so long. He could have saved himself.

Best/worst scenario would be he goes to jail and JK waits for him but would be very hard.

Nothing can save him anymore even if they are not siblings. They're going do die. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, jujuls said:

At the very last second I hoped he would walk out that door..that he would save himself. 

Me, too. Me, too. JSR got the better of him. I wish he hadn't pulled the trigger.

I wonder when he will finally say I love you to JK. Will they die? What a long wait for tomorrow.

• Like 1

What if he has to fake his own death for a new start? Hope writer don't disappoint us like that...:(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, teachermok said:

If indeed our hunch is true that JSR just played with MY I'll be pissed at MY for not listening to JK when she admonished him about associating with those people!

Right!? How could he fully trust that woman? But then again, I was also thinking that maybe he just wanted a validation that what he remembered is true. He had put together the pieces - of their scars, about JK being adopted, and his memory of her when they were children. So, when SR told him that they were indeed siblings he was too devastated to think logically. Let's spare him the blame. Kim Moo Young's character is too sad enough. :(

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Yeah, I think they're not sibs. But, why is it that I think MY will jump off the cliff in the preview huhu

20 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Preview is my HOPE NOW!!!! THEY ARE NOT SIBILINGS, RIGHT?? And i think they will not dieeeeeeeeeeee

Based on your assumptions, seems like the first teaser of TSHLYE (where MY stands on the edge of the building and JK stops him, telling him he’s not a monster) is a foreshadowing of what might happen in the last episode.

@jujuls Ikr? I still think MY and JK are gonna perish at the final episode.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

What if he has to fake his own death for a new start? Hope writer don't disappoint us like that...:(

And that he will live as Kang Sun Ho... 

They can die together or fake their own death and live with their real names. That would be a happy ending. See? We can be better writers. Hahahahaha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, deishii said:

Let's spare him the blame. Kim Moo Young's character is too sad enough. :(

I will, I will. I love him too much. I know he must have too emotional to think clearly.

2 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Based on your assumptions, seems like the first teaser of TSHLYE (where MY stands on the edge of the building and JK stops him, telling him he’s not a monster) is a foreshadowing of what might happen in the last episode.

OOOOHHH PROLLY! Maybe that's why there's always that emphasis on them holding hands! Maybe JK will pull him from the brink of death!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, deishii said:

They can die together or fake their own death and live with their real names. That would be a happy ending. See? We can be better writers. Hahahahaha

TVN should hire you! hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, teachermok said:

OOOOHHH PROLLY! Maybe that's why there's always that emphasis on them holding hands! Maybe JK will pull him from the brink of death!

YES YES! The hands!!!! I DIDN’T THINK ABOUT THAT!!! But then, I still don’t want to put my hopes up to save my heart from another major heartbreak

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

That's what i thought...in the last couple of weeks i've been trying to find hints and then if found the very first teaser with him ready to jump off a bulding. I guess he will try to commit suicide. If it is so JK will probably save him but again nothing can save us, FANS from a heartbreak. Anyway I want to thank the writers, the crew and everyone involved in this drama because they have created something extraordinary. A show that is unexpected even if it's a remake, unexpected till the very end.  This drama is one a kind and i am going to miss it so badly, our MooKang couple!

• Like 1