Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

15 hours ago, hoyund said:

Wow, they're really following the Japanese version to a tee, aren't they? If that's the case, then all our theorizing and hypothesizing was just a grand waste of time. Ugh. Yeah, yeah, I'm bitter and angry right now...

I am totally with you on this. I thought I was prepared for where this was headed. But it seems so...pointless to end it the same way after giving us so much development. I don't need another "life is all bleakness and no redemption" ending. It is so so unfair to both JK and MY. They've experienced more than their share of misery already. The one solace they have is each other. You can't just effing trample over all they've built together. 

And for JK to not even know WHY MY is suddenly behaving this way. Arrghh it makes me so mad. Why does everyone keep her out of the loop! 

And okay this is the last straw, because if they are going down the incest road; Tak and JG...WTF???? How did NONE of their conversations carry any of the weight this revelation should have? Forget sleeping together, even a hint of romantic development should be sending alarms all over. But???they??? just???talk???about???him??being??a??murderer??? wut.  

• Sad 5

Seeing new stills makes me wonder - so MY isn’t going to kill JSR right away? I thought he was going to her to confront her and kill her?

I’ll be staying from the live recaps and spoilers until I watch episode 15 with subs. I want to enjoy the last two episodes to the fullest... But I also feel like I won’t be able to take so much pain and misery :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Seeing new stills makes me wonder - so MY isn’t going to kill JSR right away? I thought he was going to her to confront her and kill her?

If they go the non-sibs route- maybe he'll kill JSR if he finds out that she played him? Well, I hope he doesn't kill anyone, he should just scare the living daylights out of her. But that wouldn't explain the police cars (apparently) storming MY's home.

My heart's not ready yet for our last two episodes!

P.S. WHEN THE HELL WILL JK'S REAL NAME BE REVEALED ASDFGHJKL!!!!

• Like 3

I’m so mad watching the new stills and like some of you said, what’s the point in doing a remake if you follow the original story completely?

i’m mad at JG but also at MY for leaving once again JK oblivious like she is a child.

Girl please I want to see u like the first episodes, I want to see you rational and badass like you didn’t care. I know it’s the story but she doesn’t deserve it, she was always the one fighting for him, always ready to be there for him. So many scenes where she’s at the rooftop surprising him, well now it’s the time for him to understand that she won’t be there any longer.

i wish it was like this but again i’m so pissed off. Hope MY doesn’t sleep with that woman because......

• Like 3

9 hours ago, hoyund said:

Wow, they're really following the Japanese version to a tee, aren't they? If that's the case, then all our theorizing and hypothesizing was just a grand waste of time. Ugh. Yeah, yeah, I'm bitter and angry right now...

What I really don't get is why they would reveal the whole sibling card in a freakin' 30 second preview? Was it a way to capture more viewers for the last two episodes? If so, what a terrible marketing strategy because if anything, people will be more turned off by the whole incest issue and the normal viewers will probably think they know the ending already and not even feel the need to watch the episode. So if indeed they stick with the incest plot, then shame on tvN (or whoever edited that clip) for their supremely crappy marketing skills and their last minute attempt of doing too little too late.

While I enjoyed MY & JK's cute moments in the last few moments, JK's screentime has decreased by a handful lately; understandably because we need to see MY recover his memories and all that, but for christsakes it's time she learns the whole truth and they should give a chance for Jung So-min to flex her acting chops since she's more than capable of delivering.

I'm just a ball of sadness and frustration after seeing the preview and still images. Apologies for the mini-rant. I wish there were more fun BTS clips or even images, at least that'll appease me after the traumatic devastation that's about to unfold :tears:

@hoyund Thank you for beautiful written for this drama. I feel the same.

I feel so disappointed and very sad that they following the jversion.

@Mau_Cherry @Table122000  missing you both. How do feel and up to at this point?

My only hope for ending is ... I want kversion to ending with Understanding, Reasonable, Beautiful.

and NOT!! like jversion ending

Spoiler

Misunderstanding !  Kill !  Suiside !

I say NO to these there.

Because MY and JK is different! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jujuls said:

So many scenes where she’s at the rooftop surprising him, well now it’s the time for him to understand that she won’t be there any longer.

i wish it was like this but again i’m so pissed off. Hope MY doesn’t sleep with that woman because......

Yes. I want to see this. I want to see the tables turned. JK has always been the one who's waiting for him . I'm so upset at MY! For all his supposed intelligence he ends up teaming up with and getting played by the devil at the most crucial point in his life. I'm sure he will be regretting all these soon, and I hope it won't be too late for him, especially JK. Also, he just keeps on breaking his promises. It must be so exhausting for JK already.

And if he sleeps with that woman I'll be the one to personally fling them both off the cliff at Mt. Geumah.

About 1.5 hours before episode 15! All the best to us!!

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Yes. I want to see this. I want to see the tables turned. JK has always been the one who's waiting for him . I'm so upset at MY! For all his supposed intelligence he ends up teaming up with and getting played by the devil at the most crucial point in his life. I'm sure he will be regretting all these soon, and I hope it won't be too late for him, especially JK. Also, he just keeps on breaking his promises. It must be so exhausting for JK already.

And if he sleeps with that woman I'll be the one to personally fling them both off the cliff at Mt. Geumah.

About 1.5 hours before episode 15! All the best to us!!

Yeah i wish all the best to you too! I can't wait..i should watch it with subs but i just can't.

As you said he keeps breaking his promises and looking at the new stills it seems like he accepted his job at the new JSR beer pub. I can surely tell that JK will know it from her boss (that girls knows everything about Jang family) and THAT will make her so upset that please JK stay away from him. What interests me is that in the VO MY says that no matter what he'll forever come back to her. I'm really curious about that line and about what is going to happen. Please Tvn, don't follow the same ending.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jujuls said:

please JK stay away from him

Yeah, @jujuls. Teach him a lesson, girl. Maybe the cliffhanger for this episode going to tomorrow is the revelation of JK's real name. I think we will know now for sure what the real deal is. Coz tbh, i don't know if i could still hold out till tomorrow. This is so stressful already!

Anyway, more photos of the cast and the production team! Thanks for your hardwork! 30 mins to goooo!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, teachermok said:

Though it's true that the focus of the show really is more on MY, but JK has been sidelined so many times already. in the earlier parts of the series, Seung-ah even had more screentime in some episodes! i agree how JSM is criminally underused. we all know she could hold her own against SIG's and PSW's acting chops and now she's relegated to a passive, clueless, crying heap.

This is so true!!!! After she got together with MY she's been downsized to just being his love interest nothing more! She has no storyline otherwise! 2 seconds at work and then the rest is with MY! It's annoying but it always happens in the dramas! The female lead always gets sidelined and the male lead always shines through! Don't get me wrong i'm loving SIG but we all know JSM is a great actress and I'm sad they haven't fully utilised her acting skills! I know the show is more about MY character but it's sad that they never properly explored JK! Let's hope the last 2 episodes give us something but I'm doubtful!  

I don't want it to end but I also do if that makes sense haha! I can't deal with the angst and heartache!

Like everyone's hoping I to hope JSM and SIG get to star in a romcom together one day!! Their chemistry is off the charts!

Last 2 episodes let's prepare ourselves for what's to come! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

Like everyone's hoping I to hope JSM and SIG get to star in a romcom together one day!!

Could we make a petition or something? Haha but seriously, it would be nice if we see them in something lighter next time!

Okay guys, I know some of you know these links already, but still:

I hope this nice young lady is in the mood to give us some live translations/ recaps: https://twitter.com/pigletcloud

Good website for livestreaming: http://aqstream.com

Aftercaps (usually 2 hours after airing, they always start with Terius Behind Me, but because that one has ended last week, I hope they do an earlier recap of TSHLYE): https://www.dramamilk.com

All right! Just 10 more minutes to go! Hang on tight, everyone! We're all in this together! :))))

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Prepare your hearts for this episode... Too painful to watch JK looking like a train wreck. 

By the looks of it, Se Ran was just totally playing tricks with MY and she is enjoying it. 

• Sad 3

Can't believe that this is ending tomorrow. After the romantic scenes and lovey-dovey moments, here we are left with aching hearts.

Looks like pigletcloud from Twitter can't do the trans today as her mom is in the hospitalized. I hope dramamilk can do the recaps soon. 

• Sad 1

I’m dead and I fell so depressed right now.

are they siblings or not? Cause damn from the live it seemed like she played him gosh

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I’m dead and I fell so depressed right now.

are they siblings or not? Cause damn from the live it seemed like she played him gosh

yeah i think he got played, but i couldnt understand a thing all i know is MY is now a murderer and there's not a snowball's chance in hell for things to be better.

my heart is aching so bad. this is making me feel so down.

yeah, i saw pigletcloud's tweet. i hope her mom's okay.

• Sad 1