Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

New Pic of SIG

The last Ost "Moonlight" will be released on Thursday at 6PM KST.

who's that kid SIG is carrying? she doesn't seem like little JK.

• Like 1

I can’t wait for tomorrow but I don’t want it to end, ever.

What a strange feeling..I hope the stream link works because I won’t wait for subs to come out. 

Who’s watching live? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jujuls said:

What a strange feeling..I hope the stream link works because I won’t wait for subs to come out. 

Who’s watching live? 

Me too.

For these last Ep's, I decided to not watch live, I will wait for the EngSub's.
But if you need translation of some parts, this person on twitter https://twitter.com/pigletcloud always do.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jujuls said:

Who’s watching live? 

*Raises hand* I may as well watch it live because I won't have patience waiting and I will not get any sleep until I watch it lol

I have never watched it live before. Could someone please provide me the live streaming link?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I don't know. The fan account on Instagram deleted the pic.

ikr. i wonder why the photo was deleted. thanks for sharing anyway!

btw, im subjecting myself to torture- imma watch it live tonight.

@kdramaaddict212 i usually livestream through this website: http://aqstream.com

Edited by teachermok
added link
  • Like 3

Wow, they're really following the Japanese version to a tee, aren't they? If that's the case, then all our theorizing and hypothesizing was just a grand waste of time. Ugh. Yeah, yeah, I'm bitter and angry right now...

What I really don't get is why they would reveal the whole sibling card in a freakin' 30 second preview? Was it a way to capture more viewers for the last two episodes? If so, what a terrible marketing strategy because if anything, people will be more turned off by the whole incest issue and the normal viewers will probably think they know the ending already and not even feel the need to watch the episode. So if indeed they stick with the incest plot, then shame on tvN (or whoever edited that clip) for their supremely crappy marketing skills and their last minute attempt of doing too little too late.

While I enjoyed MY & JK's cute moments in the last few moments, JK's screentime has decreased by a handful lately; understandably because we need to see MY recover his memories and all that, but for christsakes it's time she learns the whole truth and they should give a chance for Jung So-min to flex her acting chops since she's more than capable of delivering.

I'm just a ball of sadness and frustration after seeing the preview and still images. Apologies for the mini-rant. I wish there were more fun BTS clips or even images, at least that'll appease me after the traumatic devastation that's about to unfold :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, hoyund said:

If that's the case, then all our theorizing and hypothesizing was just a grand waste of time. Ugh. Yeah, yeah, I'm bitter and angry right now...

What I really don't get is why they would reveal the whole sibling card in a freakin' 30 second preview?

Same feelings here. I still think that TVN's just trying to fool us with this whole sibs card which actually shouts the opposite (the way I perceive it). And true, this ploy is doing this magnificent show more harm than good.

7 minutes ago, hoyund said:

they should give a chance for Jung So-min to flex her acting chops since she's more than capable of delivering. 

though it's true that the focus of the show really is more on MY, but JK has been sidelined so many times already. in the earlier parts of the series, Seung-ah even had more screentime in some episodes! i agree how JSM is criminally underused. we all know she could hold her own against SIG's and PSW's acting chops and now she's relegated to a passive, clueless, crying heap.

• Like 5

The angst and heartbreak is going to be at an all time high after tonight's episode. He is going to do everything to push her away which probably includes telling her he hates her. Remember what she said back in episode 12? She said she won't go anywhere unless he says he hates her. :bawling:

29 minutes ago, hoyund said:

While I enjoyed MY & JK's cute moments in the last few moments, JK's screentime has decreased by a handful lately; understandably because we need to see MY recover his memories and all that, but for christsakes it's time she learns the whole truth and they should give a chance for Jung So-min to flex her acting chops since she's more than capable of delivering.

Yes, JSM is more than capable of delivering and hopefully these final episodes will present her with the material to show the viewers how talented she is. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, teachermok said:

though it's true that the focus of the show really is more on MY, but JK has been sidelined so many times already. in the earlier parts of the series, Seung-ah even had more screentime in some episodes! i agree how JSM is criminally underused. we all know she could hold her own against SIG's and PSW's acting chops and now she's relegated to a passive, clueless, crying heap.

Exactly. I understand that MY's character is the star of the show, I'm crystal clear about that, but JK's character in the beginning was a bit feisty, competent, and sassy but now she's resorted to playing second fiddle and has lost her uniqueness. I hate it when after characters fall in love midway through the show and they end up being blinded by love and their characters become bland and flat. I need less of JK running around the neighborhood and more of her having open, honest conversations with MY.

Granted JK's character is miles better than her counterpart in the Japanese version, but if this was a standalone drama, I'd be even more annoyed at JK's lack of development, not to mention how I still can't forgive her for glossing over the fact that her brother, Jin-gook, freaking stabbed someone and she's so nonchalant about it.

I still love this show, but because I love it so much, I can't help but overanalyze it and wish that it had pushed itself to excellence. I desperately wished they would've thrown a plot twist towards the end since I didn't want a carbon copy of the J-version. I want to be shook as a viewer and be surprised because everyone and their mother now knows the original ending and there's no fun in that.

Episode 15 needs to air asap or else I'm going to continue on my mini-rants, haha.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, hoyund said:

I desperately wished they would've thrown a plot twist towards the end since I didn't want a carbon copy of the J-version.

I've said this, too, a few episodes back in a dramabeans recap- what's the use of watching something that's a mere mirror image of something else? i hope the writers come up with something different that would make this more memorable than the JDrama. i have to give credit to the Japanese at how brave and cutting edge their concept was. i think that's where the charm of the original comes from- it's raw, dark, edgy, with a vision that's creative and truly original. 

i can't stand seeing JSR onscreen, so now im not too keen on watching live. i hope pigletcloud on twitter posts regular live updates.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

He is going to do everything to push her away which probably includes telling her he hates her. Remember what she said back in episode 12? She said she won't go anywhere unless he says he hates her. :bawling:

the question here would be- will she choose to leave? coz in ep 12 same scene MY said that she shouldn't go even if he tells her that he hates her coz that would be a lie.

• Like 2

@teachermok Woah. Looking at those new pics, I can't help but hate Se Ran even more.

We know what's coming when they had this conversation of "Don't leave me even if I say I hate you" blah blah whatever. 

So, is Moo Young playing pretend now with Se Ran of all people?

tVn, please don't make me hate this drama by effin' the last 2 episodes. Don't you dare!? 

And yes!!! I totally agree with Jin Kang's character development/Jung So Min's role. One of the reasons I stop watching a drama is when my bias character lose its individuality especially after falling in love. Jin Kang started out as a cool, charming, feisty and independent character and seeing her begging on her knees and looking pitiful in front of MY and SR is unbearable. Like, Girl!? Tell 'em straight to their faces.

This drama is giving me a lot of emotions, unpleasant ones as of the moment that it makes me want to eat any of my comfort food. Lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teachermok said:

Awww so this is really goodbye soon :bawling:

Why are they so friggin happy? :bawling:

I’m still gonna miss this drama like hell esp JK and MY regardless of what will transpire in the next 2 episodes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1