Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

1 hour ago, teachermok said:

7. Jin kang. 1/10. I feel that she'll die. The innocent victim dies, while the rest live to feel the pain of her passing, and the agony of her loss. She'll either fling herself off a cliff, or save someone, most probably Moo young, and die.

JK seems to be the sacrificial lamb for JG’s mistakes and MY’s sins. I can’t.

@jujuls I am usually excited for the previews whenever I’m following a new drama. But awaiting for TSHLYE’s penultimate and final previews has already scared the richard simmons out of me. I’ve never dreaded waiting for a preview this much. This one’s a first for me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

@alivingparadox24 thanks for sharing Yoori's update! Looks like MY's finally paying her a long overdue visit.

25 minutes ago, jujuls said:

Tomorrow i think we're going to see the new preview and i am going to freak out! :ph34r:

Let's all freak out together!!!

I've been regularly checking their IGs and TVN's sites for updates huhu

• Like 5

1 hour ago, teachermok said:

@alivingparadox24 thanks for sharing Yoori's update! Looks like MY's finally paying her a long overdue visit

You’re very much welcome! Do you think JK will also accompany MY? cozidon’tthinkso

Or is it just another one of their fan services to keep us sane until the next episode? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

You’re very much welcome! Do you think will JK also accompany MY? cozidon’tthinkso

Or is it just another one of their fan services to keep us sane until the next episode? 

I don't think so, too. Yoori has already asked for her forgiveness after all, right? Maybe it's Moo-young's turn to talk to and maybe ask forgiveness from her?

I'll take whatever fan service I can for now. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Again i'm loosing my mind rewatching the 13 ep and i want to highlight this part, the conversation between crazy rich sister and MY:

SR: Who's this kid? I'm getting confused whether i should be angry or not. This kid has something to do with your girlfriend.

MY: My girlfriend?

SR: Yoo Jin Kang. Isn't that why you asked me to look into it. Because Jin Kang brother was looking for this kid.

MY: why did he look for me?

SR: You?

MY: This is me. Kang Sun Ho.

SR: You should have said so from the start. He has a different number now but the owner of this number was Yoo Jin Gook until June, 1996. I lost my appetite when i heard it. I thought you made me do something for your girlfriend.

Again, i think she is playing him and this could be some sort of clue or maybe i am just over thinking. Don't know if there's a similar scene with those lines in the j version but i don't think so.

• Like 2

Is MY finally going to see Yoo Ri? But why was JSM on the set too? I laughed so hard at the first photo how SIG tried to squeeze into their selfie LOL :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jujuls said:

Again i'm loosing my mind rewatching the 13 ep and i want to highlight this part, the conversation between crazy rich sister and MY:

SR: Who's this kid? I'm getting confused whether i should be angry or not. This kid has something to do with your girlfriend.

MY: My girlfriend?

SR: Yoo Jin Kang. Isn't that why you asked me to look into it. Because Jin Kang brother was looking for this kid.

MY: why did he look for me?

SR: You?

MY: This is me. Kang Sun Ho.

SR: You should have said so from the start. He has a different number now but the owner of this number was Yoo Jin Gook until June, 1996. I lost my appetite when i heard it. I thought you made me do something for your girlfriend.

Again, i think she is playing him and this could be some sort of clue or maybe i am just over thinking. Don't know if there's a similar scene with those lines in the j version but i don't think so.

If I remember correctly no there isn't. Ryo never know he had a sibling until remembered that Yuko was in the past with him.

He only asked her to investigate Dojima and his father. But one of the last time she talked to Ryo, before he killed her, she said this:

S: Are you going to see her?
S: Dojima Kanzo's younger sister...
S: Dojima Yuko.
R: Kashiwagi Group is as good as you'd expect.
R: You've even investigated my background.
S: Why are you going to see her?
S: Why?
S: Because you love her?
S: What?
S: You should be laughing now.

R: Thank you.
S: Hey, Ryo.
S: You...
S: There's something else very important you don't know.
R: Then keep it for next time.

• Like 5

My thoughts: I think MY dad killed JK parents to protect the children and he wasn’t really a monster. Maybe MY’s dad hid the kids in that cabin to keep them away from the cult and the cult members found them and then he killed them. JK parents were part of the cult members he killed. I don’t think they are siblings in this remake. 

I think if they were sibling JG would have said something by now about them being siblings.

• Like 3

HgUSsuE.jpg

This should be the poster for their next rom-com drama together!:P

(Is that cotton candy in the corner of MY's mouth? haha)

Is there a petition we can sign to enlist them in a comedy drama next??

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

darn it. the wait is too agonizing. there's nothing out there except for go min si's (yoori) post that could give even the slightest inkling of what's in store for us on wed. why are you doing this to us tvn???

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

OMG that preview!!!

I cannnn'tttt  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Would somebody give me a hug? I need it. Even just saw the preview my heart already broken into pieces.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, phi3nk said:

OMG that preview!!!

I cannnn'tttt  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Would somebody give me a hug? I need it. Even just saw the preview my heart already broken into pieces.

I want to cry so bad

• Like 1
  • Sad 2