Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

At this point guys I don’t have much hope left.

i have seen some clip here and there and as much as I want this drama to never end (badly) they will follow the original route. 

This episode was very similar to the j version. 

What I also believe is that JG knows that they are sibling but can’t tell him otherwise he will loose JK. And I believe MY is going to find answers from the other cop who knows the truth about JK adoption.

It’s a mess.

• Like 5

Guest phi3nk

Stay positive chingu.

We still have 2 episode left. There's still enough room to reveal the twist here and there. 

But if they choose to stay true until the end, applause for the drama team, writer, PD and the actors. They willing to work in such controverses. And that makes this drama stand out more.

29 minutes ago, Loretto said:

Maybe JG is JKs father(?) Perhaps she is a love child between JG and the woman MY's father married (MY already being born by MY's father's first wife).  I know that JG and the woman would have been very young, but pregnancy can occur pretty early as we all know.  So both children were in the room during the murder and MY covered JK in an effort to protect her, yet they both got burned.  I'm just trying to keep incest out of the whole picture.  Thoughts?

I don't think chingu. Maybe JK was just his cousin or his little friend... But i hope they are not blood related at all :(

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, phi3nk said:

Stay positive chingu.

We still have 2 episode left. There's still enough room to reveal the twist here and there. 

But if they choose to stay true until the end, applause for the drama team, writer, PD and the actors. They willing to work in such controverses. And that makes this drama stand out more.

Yeah, definitely. I’d still love this drama. You’re right, everyone involved in this drama worked hard. Hope to see SIG and JSM work again even tough I don’t think I can let their characters go. I’ll remember this drama for a long time. 

I know it’s healthier to stay positive but I already know that somehow JK will find THAT house cause in ep 13 she draws and knows that it is in the forest.

hahaha love your profile picture.

• Like 6

As much as i want this drama to end with a happy ending, i believe it won’t happen :( i stopped watching from ep 10 because I’m not ready for the ending yet :’(

• Like 4

I already lost all hope of a happy ending. Whatever happens next week, I will prepare my heart for the worst.

In general, I enjoyed this drama very much. The cast did an awesome job especially the main leads. I don't think there is anyone who can portray Moo Young's character nor Jin Kang's role better than Seo In Guk and Jung So Min respectively. The PDs and the writer/s did an amazing job as well. The writer/s were so clever and brilliant for making us guess until the very end.

I hope Koreans were able to appreciate the masterpiece this drama is. :)

• Like 9

I suddenly had a terrible thought of how the drama could end.

Spoiler

At this point we can assume they will follow the J-version ending. Jang Se Ra will torment MY for sure, she’ll want to reveal the truth to JK, so MY will kill her to silence her. He’ll be chased by the police and hides in their old house/cabin. 

JK will remember he’s mentioned this cabin and confronts him there - that he never loved her and used her to get the revenge on JG. She shoots him and then finds a letter where she finds out the truth. She’ll drag MY’s body to the cliff and jump with his body down .... the last shot will be their bodies lying on the ground with the stars above their head. Oh crap, I just made myself cry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, aisling said:

I suddenly had a terrible thought of how the drama could end.

Hide contents

At this point we can assume they will follow the J-version ending. Jang Se Ra will torment MY for sure, she’ll want to reveal the truth to JK, so MY will kill her to silence her. He’ll be chased by the police and hides in their old house/cabin. 

JK will remember he’s mentioned this cabin and confronts him there - that he never loved her and used her to get the revenge on JG. She shoots him and then finds a letter where she finds out the truth. She’ll drag MY’s body to the cliff and jump with his body down .... the last shot will be their bodies lying on the ground with the stars above their head. Oh crap, I just made myself cry.

It's kind of dramatic in j version... I really hope they'll not die :( There's so much love and desire in their relationship. This would be a drastic change for the characters... Why i'm the only one who still thinks that the ost "Star" fit exactly with the whole plot?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Dramas with themes like this one has will really drive us to experience the 5 stages of grief. I think I'm in between denial and bargaining. I will probably jump to Acceptance next week. I didn't really expect this to end on a happy note, but there's still something in me that keeps bargaining chanting but-it's-a-kdrama. I've seen the original version, so that has somehow downplayed my expectations. I hope we don't hear a lot of broken hearts next week. I'm going to check if dramamilk has uploaded the livecaps, to check if they've atleast verified something about the OTPs relationship, but if they're going to throw in a "dongsaeng" in the dialogue mix, then this is open to interpretation until the last two episodes. They could also be stepsiblings, who knows? still icky.. but at least not too much yunno what i mean? 

If they really wind up as siblings in the end, the most f**k up person in this drama is JG, if he has been aware at any point in the drama, yes even after the OTP got together. Regardless of any convoluted reason he might have, not being straightforward with JK/MY is just so messed up, if they really wind up related that is. The blame will be on JG's door if any or both MC/s die in the end. 

• Like 6

nnnoooohhh... i cant... i just cant...! i already skip these two episodes as i know my heart cant take seeing MY cry like that... and the ending is such a cliff hanger....! I WANT...NO, I NEED HAPPY ENDING ON THIS COUPLE...! they both went to sooo much pain in their life already...all painful memories and experiences...THEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER!!! and we do too!!! :lol:

Now here's my version of ending... 

ep 15 - all angst, pain, and revenge... fine...release it out, i wont complain

Finale - MY found out the JK was adopted by his dad = they are not related at all...! and they CAN kiss again :wub:.. and hug again :wub:... and make love again :wub:...over and over... and they live happily ever after!!! THE END!!! :heart:

who's with me??? say aye!!! :phew::lol:;):lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just now, KymberleeD said:

nnnoooohhh... i cant... i just cant...! i already skip these two episodes as i know my heart cant take seeing MY cry like that... and the ending is such a cliff hanger....! I WANT...NO, I NEED HAPPY ENDING ON THIS COUPLE...! they both went to sooo much pain in their life already...all painful memories and experiences...THEY DESERVE TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER!!! and we do too!!! :lol:

Now here's my version of ending... 

ep 15 - all angst, pain, and revenge... fine...release it out, i wont complain

Finale - MY found out the JK was adopted by his dad = they are not related at all...! and they CAN kiss again :wub:.. and hug again :wub:... and make love again :wub:...over and over... and they live happily ever after!!! THE END!!! :heart:

who's with me??? say aye!!! :phew::lol:;):lol:

I FEEL YOU CHINGU!!! I'm totally with you!!! YES YES YES TO ALL!!!B)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, deishii said:

Patiently waiting for the live recaps from Dramamilk. Looks like it got delayed today, no? 

I read that it is going to be a quick recap but i don't know when.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, deishii said:

Patiently waiting for the live recaps from Dramamilk. Looks like it got delayed today, no? 

Why is it called the live recap when it’s not recapped at the time of airing? I’m not being snarky, I’m just really curious why it’s not called a recap but a live recap :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, aisling said:

Why is it called the live recap when it’s not recapped at the time of airing? I’m not being snarky, I’m just really curious why it’s not called a recap but a live recap :)

They're known for their livecaps but I think they do aftercaps for some dramas, and that includes this one. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I read that it is going to be a quick recap but i don't know when.

Maybe we should ping the Dramamilk team to let them know that the whole village is waiting for them.:sweatingbullets: Most of us are staying up late waiting to know the truth before we can sleep soundly. :sleeping:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

[Smile Has Left Your Eyes] Ep 14 spoilers, Jung So Min & Seo In Guk
stars.png
Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Seo In Guk shocked after recalling memories of his sister... is he siblings with Jung So Min? 

1. [+861,-43]
Seo In Guk's father dying scene seems like there's his daughter. He gathers children and that's why he remembers her as his sister.

2. [+666,-58]
Should I say that actors have something that attracts people? Is it a charisma or the atmosphere around them? I feel that way with Seo In Guk~ Seriously, Kim Moo Young's eyes.. it's complex~ He's an actor really good at acting.. Song Joong Ki was that way too during his Innocent Man days..

3. [+686,-91]
Seo In Guk's acting is amazing.

4. [+552,-6]
Don't let Moo Young go out to buy anything, please.

5. [+322,-30]
I don't think they are blood-related siblings. Anyway, I'll have to wait till the next week.

6. [+175,-12]
Has Seo In Guk's acting always been making people trembling? I watched him in admiration the whole time.

7. [+162,-10]
The male lead's acting is good. His acting is really unique. It's so natural.

8. [+158,-15]
I know the ending of the original version, so I'm more nervous to know if this one is going to be different.

9. [+141,-9]
What's with Seo In Guk's 'eye acting'? To think he could be that good.. It's daebak. That kind of acting makes me want to give him an award. 

smile.png

Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Seo In Guk finds out that his father=murderer 'shocked'  

1. [+373,-11]
Seems like The Smile Has Left Your Eyes is sad.

2. [+243,-10]
Seo In Guk's acting is not a joke, really..

3. [+180,-6]
Looks like the daughter of the victim Seo In Guk's father killed is Jung So Min.

4. [+88,-9]
I guess the doctor carries the same kind of scar with him.

5. [+70,-3]
Seo In Guk is an acting genius.

6. [+62,-2]
Before, the policewoman did ask Yoo Jin Gook, "The two can't date, isn't it?" I think she meant that they are siblings. It's an ill-fate.

7. [+54,-0]
To think that that actor took first place in Superstar K. He's totally slapping traditional actors in the face.

8. [+50,-0]
Seo In Guk's acting is really amazing. When he read the message with Jin Kang saying, "I love you", my chest felt stuffy because of his expression. Please don't make them siblings.

9. [+49,-0]
I don't think they are siblings. There's no reason to follow the original version completely. I think one of the victim Moo Young's father killed has a daughter, and it's her.

(source: http://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/11/smile-has-left-your-eyes-ep-14-spoilers.html)

• Like 2