Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Right now, I don't know anything. These posts from the twitter are from a girl that translate some parts of the drama while streaming online. I think she understand Korean. She does this little translations for all episodes.

• Like 4

The worst scenario happend!! He remebered JK s a child... but i don't know if i trust the incest thing 'cause there's more to discover...

And i don't understand korean so i don't think his father is connected with her mother... Maybe they are cousins -.-'

• Like 4

clips ep14

im still not ready to watch this climax episodes, 13-14, :(

Spoiler

i probably wait till the drama ended, if they end up together ill be continue watching, but if its not happens, i may gonna drop it :weary:

the struggle is real lol 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

For a korean plot it's too much romantic between them ... for this reason i really can't believe if it will turn out they are sibiling... Maybe they are cousins and still is an incest thing but i will trust writer...

• Like 6

In the message, JK wrote I love you to MY

i’m Italian but omg I can read the sweetest things in Korean auahaha

dying internally right now

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I know this is so off topic but I was really holding back my laughter watching Seo In Guk riding the rollercoaster without any reaction. I’d be screaming my lungs off if I was in his shoes.

You mean this? I also found it so funny I had to record it  :lol:

F42E3AEA-81C2-44D9-8738-EED96F756067.gif

• LOL 13

5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

For a korean plot it's too much romantic between them ... for this reason i really can't believe if it will turn out they are sibiling... Maybe they are cousins and still is an incest thing but i will trust writer...

yeah and i was thinking if JG has the slightest inkling that they are siblings he would have said something to MY, right? but these are all conjectures coz i watched the whole episode without really understanding anything (well, i can't deny that i loved all the skinship and that hilarious amusement park date- no need for words for these scenes hehe).

plus i just want to let this out--- I HATE HATE SEEING THAT WITCH ONSCREEN

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, aisling said:

You mean this? I also found it so funny I had to record it  :lol:

DUDE THAT GIF IS A MEME WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS HAHAHAHA

(his reaction is me trying to get my shiz together after watching TSLHYE’s latest episode and reading all the fan theories presented on the internet)

• LOL 5

Seo In Guk in a rollercoaster ride with a bored face deserves an award. I mean I have never seen anyone act like nothing in a freakin' rollercoaster ride!!! How can he put on a straight face? Tell me! Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I was thinking... JG killed MY's father but i don't see the connection with JK. Maybe JK was MY's little friend who saw all and then she ran away... Maybe their scars are not related to that day...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I know this is so off topic but I was really holding back my laughter watching Seo In Guk riding the rollercoaster without any reaction. I’d be screaming my lungs off if I was in his shoes.

his reactions reminded me of mr.bean lool :sweat_smile:

Image result for mr bean roller coaster gif

• LOL 12

@AlexandraReid Oh!? And there's Mr. BEAN. I stand corrected. Lol

OT: lovin' your prof pic. I love Jennie so much too. :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I was thinking... JG killed MY's father but i don't see the connection with JK. Maybe JK was MY's little friend who saw all and then she ran away... Maybe their scars are not related to that day...

Maybe JG is JKs father(?) Perhaps she is a love child between JG and the woman MY's father married (MY already being born by MY's father's first wife).  I know that JG and the woman would have been very young, but pregnancy can occur pretty early as we all know.  So both children were in the room during the murder and MY covered JK in an effort to protect her, yet they both got burned.  I'm just trying to keep incest out of the whole picture.  Thoughts?

• Like 4