Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

2C6F3A2D-2F83-412F-8E17-A72444A0737F.jpg

I’ve been stalking iTunes since the morning and finally! It’s here. I’ve waited for this song “only” 4 weeks :rolleyes:

My tears are pouring out just listening to the song. I think I’ve replayed it at least 15 times.

I believe today’s episode will be the last sweet episode, from now on our hearts and souls will be crushed alongside with MY’s and JK’s.

Spoiler

If JK says that line about wanting to have his babies I’m going to throw something. Nope. That’s just too cruel.

• Like 3

Actress Park Bo Young send a coffee truck to PD Yoo, crew and staff.

She's the one who turned her back on the camera. Lol.

PD Yoo is famous for having good relationships with the actors he has worked with. Example In Guk, Lee So Hyuk, PBY, Kang Ki Young, Shin Hye Sun, etc. 

Glad, they got a lot of support from the industry. Other PDs, actors/actress. 

*PS did you notice, there were some PPL in the episode 13? A little bit disturbing, but it's okay. It's mean although they have low rating but they get the attention they deserve.

• Like 4

Secrets Behind Seo In Guk And Jung So Min’s Scars To Be Revealed In “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”

Secrets Behind Seo In Guk And Jung So Min’s Scars To Be Revealed In “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”

tvN’s “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” has shared new stills that tease the unveiling of a big secret.

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” tells the story of Kim Moo Young (Seo In Guk), a man who is considered a monster, and Yoo Jin Kang (Jung So Min), a woman who is drawn to him as they share similar scars.

Spoiler

The previous episode that aired on November 14 followed Kim Moo Young as he sought to recover his lost memories from 25 years ago. Faced with the shocking truth that Yoo Jin Gook (Park Sung Woong), Yoo Jin Kang’s brother, was the man who killed his father, the episode ended with Kim Moo Young pointing a gun at him. Viewers were left on the edge of their seat, wondering what will happen to them both.

Leading up to the new episode, the drama has shared new stills of Seo In Guk and Jung So Min. The two of them had first been drawn to each other due to their burn scars. In the new stills, Seo In Guk is hugging Jung So Min from behind, and the scar that is splayed across his shoulder seems to connect with the one she has on her arm, looking like one giant scar. The two of them look at their scars with intrigue and wonder.

Seo-In-Guk-Jung-So-Min-12.jpg

The production staff stated, “The upcoming episode on November 15 will unveil the secrets behind the two characters’ scars. Please keep watching to know the shocking fate that connects the two characters together.”

(source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1263725wpp/secrets-behind-seo-guk-jung-mins-scars-revealed-smile-left-eyes)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, teachermok said:

almost an hour left before ep 14! im now having panic attacks i swear.

Seriously! This is the first time very first time I have watched a melodrama after each episode has aired. So much stress and anxiety, especially the last 24 hours. Its a lesson learnt because after this drama ends I will never ever watch a melodrama until the show has ended lol

By the way Is someone able to translate the TVN instagram messages posted by miyukiakira1988? If so I would appreciate it :)

• Like 3

Tak is starting to get on my nerves!!! She’s so obsessed with JG that her judgment is clouded and can’t think straight.

• Like 2

What a sad episode.. alone n going down memory lane trying to piece together his lost chldhood memory... and glad he managed somehow.

Big bro is actually the "psycho" in police uniform. And his police girlfriend is also another psycho (not doing anythg much to remedy this situation even knowing the secret).

• Like 2

JG is explaining how he killed MY’s father. And the rest I don’t have a clue because I don’t understand Korean. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1