Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

31 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

New teasers (30s and 15s respectively) Can someone please translate this for us? :)

JANG SERA IS BACK AND I’M MAD AF :angry:

I have a bad feeling about this... MY comes to Jang Se Ra for help - he said he needed a favour. I guess he needs her connection to uncover the truth about his past. And that’s why JSR will come to learn the truth too. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, aisling said:

I guess he needs her connection to uncover the truth about his past. 

Spoiler

And we’re back at J-version...AGAIN :bawling:

I’m going crazy over this drama ottoke

• Like 6

Off topic-ish

I just realized Seo In Guk’s Seasons of the Heart describes MY’s feelings for JK perfectly. The lyrics is breaking my heart into pieces. I just hope someone makes a fanvid for TSHLYE with Seasons of the Heart. The first video is the live version released by SIG’s agency containing the English translation of the lyrics. Watch the video and you’ll know what I mean :( (SIG’s voice is so angelic!!!)

This one below is the official MV

Really wishing that SIG and JSM may appear in small/big screen together again one day :( their appearance in TSHLYE is not enough for my taste

• Like 9

Shoutout to @gadis who responded to the request on my wall in Dramabeans, allow me to quote her and her translation for the new episode 13 preview:

"Not sure if this is right, but this is what I heard:

Mooyoung: If you were me, do you think you can stop here? I’ve never stopped anything which I’ve put my mind to.
Doctor: What do you think is left?
Mooyoung: A gun
Jinkook: A gun?
A male voice: I’ve found that evidence
Mooyoung: Hello
Jang Seran: What is it?
Mooyoung: I have a request
Jinkang: Why do you make me feel nervous?
Mooyoung: I’ll return soon
Mooyoung: Are you really going to kill me?
Tak: If he was really that kid…
Jinkook: (not sure, but he is talking about Mooyoung)
Mooyoung: whatever happens, for me, you are always you.

Anyone with better korean, please correct this if there is any mistake."

Many thanks! <3

Edited by teachermok
new infos!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Hi friends! Well we can say that from now on this is going to follow the j version.

i just saw the two new previews and sorry about the negativity but there are two things I don’t like at all:

a) MY looking for help from crazy rich sister. MY-ah do you really think she is going to help you without anything in return?? I hate this so much.

By doing that he is just breaking the promise to JK of not getting involved with those dangerous people. 

b) his scary eyes are back. We haven’t seen them since ep 8 after “teach me how” scene. He is going to do whatever it takes to discover who killed his father. 

@teachermok thank you so much!!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Ahhh! Why do I have this weird feeling that MY will die?? His line about how he wants to be reborn again and the way the story has been going I feel like they will definitely kill off atleast 1 major character!

Or maybe the brother will die..MY will find out he shot his dad and then he'll kill JG and then get jail time or he will try to kill JG but JK will be like don't and the whole power of love will prevail etc and they'll all survive? Lol JK and MY will go to a different city to start afresh and JG will be all alone..

But if woo sang's sister is back she will cause havoc as well so hmm..

Aha I dunno just throwing some theories together! 

• Like 7

I don't think we can confirm anything until the 14th/15th episode. Months ago I watched the Jdrama so I was prepared the TSHLYE may have the same ending. But what I was not prepared for is how much I would love this drama, the characters, and JK and MY's relationship. SIG and JSM's chemistry is off the charts and the relationship between MY and JK is electric, intense, passionate but at the same time sweet, playful, tender, and innocent. I savor every moment they share together and I hoped/still hope that they would give them a happy ending given their painful pasts.

If it is going the Jdrama route then thank goodness the final episodes air during thanksgiving week as  I'm going to need alcohol, black Friday retail therapy, my Kdrama friends, and this forum in order to deal with this finale. :bawling:

@alivingparadox24 I agree I need SIG and JSM to act in some other drama together again. Preferably in a show that's like Reply 1997 meets Because this is my first life. 

Edited by kdramaaddict212
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And we’re back at J-version...AGAIN :bawling:

I’m going crazy over this drama ottoke

Often at times this drama has made me somewhat exhausted and not only due to the emotional rollercoaster and tension but because it keeps me guessing every episode. There are different possible outcomes about how this will end and they all make sense based on what we have seen. And this in partly what makes this drama so great. You really have to commend the writers, production team and the actors. Usually I am wary of Kdrama reinterpretations of Japanese dramas because almost always the former is not nearly as good as the latter but imo in the case of TSHLYE it is a much better drama than its OMSFFTS. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

@alivingparadox24 I agree I need SIG and JSM to act in some other drama together again. Preferably in a show that's like Reply 1997 meets Because this is my first life. 

Totally! Daydreaming about them starring in another rom-com is the only way I can cope with the upcoming episodes :bawling:

1 hour ago, jujuls said:

his scary eyes are back

Idk but every time they show MY's devilish eyes, something bad is going to happen. Every time he hugs Seung-ah, his scary eyes usually appear and look what happened to SA. This time around, the one he's hugging is JK. This parallelism with JK might show that something is going to happen with JK. I don't know, just a hunch.

Another thing about parallelism...I mentioned before that little MY was probably searching and worrying for little JK despite his pitiful state after being treated in the hospital by Dr. Yang. If my theory is right, then the said scenario is somehow similar to the scene where MY's eyes still following JK despite being caught by Chorong's team, making sure she'll be safe home.

MY was JK's savior when they were still little. JK (unintentionally) became his saving grace when they became adults. Hence, the underlying theme "love will save people". I just don't know how they're going to save each other in the end.

On a side note...the similarity of their facial features is so uncanny!!! I had to take a second look to confirm that SIG is the one on the  uppermost right picture and not JSM. Haha!

CTTO

76965-A35-1113-4045-BFC6-36770-EE56-D24.jpg

• Like 9

Top Buzzworthy Dramas List

4. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” (6.15 percent)

Drama-Buzz.jpg

Top Buzzworthy Actors/Actress List

5. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Seo In Guk

10. tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Jung So Min

Drama-Buzz-1.jpg

source:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1261733wpp/beauty-inside-mama-fairy-woodcutter-top-buzzworthy-dramas-list

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

Often at times this drama has made me somewhat exhausted and not only due to the emotional rollercoaster and tension but because it keeps me guessing every episode. There are different possible outcomes about how this will end and they all make sense based on what we have seen. And this in partly what makes this drama so great. You really have to commend the writers, production team and the actors. Usually I am wary of Kdrama reinterpretations of Japanese dramas because almost always the former is not nearly as good as the latter but imo in the case of TSHLYE it is a much better drama than its OMSFFTS. 

Yeah you're right. That is why this show is so amazing to me...cause it makes me keep guessing every single time an episode ends. The elements of mistery/crime and romance are also perfectly balanced.

I'm also wondering why they're giving us two previews NOW. Do they want to play with us? or maybe because we have 4 episodes to go and they want to promote the show more? I can see that the attention of the audience is increasing compared to previous episodes so let's hope for better ratings.

• Like 8

That doesn’t sound cheerful at all :tears:

7039374E-045E-4481-BAC6-919A979F91A7.png

@alivingparadox24 I think it was intentional choice to cast these two because.... they do look a little bit alike. From their hooded eyes and upper lip to similar face shape .... no, I’m still in denial. :wacko:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1

I’m sorry for over posing too much fanmade vids but this one is so daebak! I’m not really into fanmade MVs but TSHLYE is an exception. I also couldn’t believe that there’s a lot of fanmade videos in youtube about this drama (mostly posted by international fans). YT actually recommended this vid to me since my history is all about TSHLYE aigooo.

This shows how big the international fan base of TSHLYE despite being so underrated in South Korea.

• Like 7

I figure it out why they gave us so many sweet scenes... when MY learns the truth I guess there’s no more touching  :cry: Like nothing at all.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, teachermok said:

Mooyoung: whatever happens, for me, you are always you.

Anyone with better korean, please correct this if there is any mistake."

Thanks,  I got this part and look for the right translation of it. This scares me that they're really going to follow that tragic route. 

8 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

JANG SERA IS BACK AND I’M MAD AF :angry:

I think MY asked her to help him find his past memory. And it leads him to some bitter truth among him and JK. Oh... no. The look when he calmed JK and put his head onto her lap. That look is making me nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever happens, I hope they don't end up as sibling. That's too predictable. <_<

• Like 7