Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

16 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Like man, you were the source of JK and MY’s misery from the very beginning. Where did all the hate come from?????? What did MY do to YOU to hate him this much?????

I've been screaming this at my screen for the past 4 episodes now. just what is JG damage because I am failing to catch up

ALSO...they give us an angsty preview (episode 12) but then they give us THAT kiss??? I am getting a whiplash folks. and I don't know how I will survive this. 

That aside...can we just lump the psychiatrist and JG together and present them with "The Lousiest Adults EVER" award? Because I cannot believe how one used the misery of CHILDREN and made a profit out of it. and the other is trying to snuff out a person to justify his guilt and hatred. wTF guys. just what. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

[Smile Has Left Your Eyes] Ep 12 spoilers, Seo In Guk x Jung So Min x Park Sung Woong

smile.png
Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Jung So Min shocked at Park Sung Woong who stabbed Seo In Guk, "You're crazy" 

1. [+182,-14]
Please do not follow the original drama.. ㅠㅠ Please let Jin Kang and Moo Young be happy. 

2. [+89,-6]
Are they going to be siblings in the end? ㅠㅠ But everyone has really good acting skills. It's fun. ㅋ

3. [+65,-5]
I'm so curious of the ending.... 

4. [+57,-10]
Don't do this.. Don't follow the original drama.. ㅠㅠ

5. [+24,-1]
I'm going crazy because of In Guk's eyes!!! 

6. [+26,-4]
The detective sees Moo Young as a demon, but he didn't hesitate to stab him. Isn't he the demon instead? And the female detective who whispered in his ear, telling him that as long as he forgets, everything will be fine, she did that to achieve a successful relationship with him. The female detective who sweet-talked him, isn't she another demon too... 

7. [+24,-2]
Seo In Guk's acting bewitches people. He's so sexy that I can't focus on what's going on in the drama. 

8. [+22,-0]
If he dies from that stab, he'd be a murderer. If he didn't die, he's just a normal person. Living his life and smiling gave me goosebumps. It's a drama~ But it's not like he stabbed him because he was trying to catch him as the criminal.. He even smiled with the female detective, and smiled while talking to  his sister? Seriously~~ 

9. [+29,-12]
This is really makjang. How is she able to smile at her brother who stabbed her boyfriend? If I were her, I won't forgive him even if I die. Even if I can't date Kim Moo Young anymore, I still won't forgive him. 

Spoiler

eyes.png

Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Seo In Guk finds his 'real' name 

1. [+488,-42]
Seo In Guk's acting is almost unrivalled.. 

2. [+355,-23]
Through this drama, I've realized why even he has problems with the military, I still continued to watch him... Seriously, if not for Seo In Guk, no one else can do Kim Moo Young's character. 

3. [+256,-22]
His acting is the best. It's fun~ There are only 4 episodes left. ㅠㅠ I knew that Seo In Guk's acting is good, but I didn't know that he's this good. 

4. [+218,-19]
Seo In Guk is an acting monster. 

5. [+56,-2]
Master of kissing, Seo In Guk... The kiss scene today was amazing.. 

6. [+42,-2]
This is the most interesting drama I'm watching these days~ Seo In Guk's acting~~ 

7. [+35,-0]
Everyone has good acting skills.. Today, I watched it while crying. Looks like Moo Young will be finding his memories and his emotions next week. My heart hurts seeing him cry~~ Don't care about the negative comments. Please continue with your good acting, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes team!! 

8. [+28,-0]
Is it the set-up of the perpetrator and the victim's children together?? No, but are they really following through with the original?

cr

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

No, tvN did not upload the preview to Ep 13 yet which seems surprising? Saw the preview posted in IG and did MY just remember that JG killed that man? It is really coming to us. Brace yourselves. 

The evil sister Se Ran has been quiet lately. That scares me.

Watching the livestream at work, is a big No No especially when you are watching the part where they kissed passionately. I had to cover my phone because an officemate asked me something and I just smiled like a fool while facing her. I don’t even remember the question she asked me I just smiled and nodded to her. Lol

And oh? That OST sung by SIG and JSM, did they really write the song together? Did JSM choose the title Stars? Really?

Nope! I am done shipping costars. No no no no no! Never again.

44 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Its about to start - I am killing the refresh button out of curiousity

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-smile-has-left-your-eyes-episode-12-live-recap/

I checked earlier and it’s not updated yet. :(

I know I was sleepy an hour ago. Hmmmm... lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

33 minutes ago, deishii said:

I checked earlier and it’s not updated yet. :(

I know I was sleepy an hour ago. Hmmmm... lol

Trust me when I say its about to start - when I shared it it has the note  to start in ten minutes - and now part one and two is online.

KJ looked like she even became ill out of fear. She can´t talk with anybody - the only person she really shares her feelings with is MY. Even the Brother never really knew her sister. She always pretends to be good and smiles like nothing happen - but she was so scared when she could not find him.

Doing the happy dance here - first time i really believe... it could be...

from the recap :

Kim Moo-young does not remembe anything. You think he is the person you are looking for, but nothing is confirmed. Even if he is, he does not remember anything. If you forget about it then it will not matter. You are the one that needs to forget about it.

No question  - I am not happy with Tak today. But - that sentence...

Spoiler

if there where siblings she could never say that - because if MY remembers or not what happen is not the problem - the problem is in the blood not in the past - but from that line - i can really hope now.

• Like 7

I am switching from “they could be siblings” to “I don’t think they are siblings” each time. Lol But I don’t think they would be siblings here. Probably, MY was the only witness that JG killed someone else’s father that could be JK’s. JK and MY could be childhood friends.

Writernim I beg you. Please make it a happy ending for MY and JK. Please...

• Like 10

I'm trying to think about this but I'm confusing myself a little bit right now and feel like I'm going to get a headache from it.

Now MY has a brother, right? (I don't want to believe that JK is his sister) Now JK thinks her real name is Kang Seon Ho? I can't believe that, it doesn't suit her. Also that feels like more a boy's name. So I believe MY is SH. JK, I don't know who she is. Still hope that they are childhood friends. But all there last names are Kang, so that's what is throwing me off as well.

Somebody help me out here! Does anyone have any theories because I need to know. All we really know is that JG killed MY or JK's father.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

I'm trying to think about this but I'm confusing myself a little bit right now and feel like I'm going to get a headache from it.

Now MY has a brother, right? (I don't want to believe that JK is his sister) Now JK thinks her real name is Kang Seon Ho? I can't believe that, it doesn't suit her. Also that feels like more a boy's name. So I believe MY is SH. JK, I don't know who she is. Still hope that they are childhood friends. But all there last names are Kang, so that's what is throwing me off as well.

Somebody help me out here!

MY told JK thats his real name - not hers - his.

• Like 4

Little JK looked quite tomboyish to me in that picture... 

Guess why the writer made JK give MY that childhood picture? Because when the whole flashback’s revealed we will see it was her (child JK actress) who was there with MY the whole time.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

At this point i only hope they were childhood friends!! I really can't help to think that this is a love story and not about an incest thing! Writernim please!!!

When you title the drama “Hundred Million Stars From The Sky/ One Million Stars Falling From The Sky” you aim for the things to be epic and unforgettable.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

The most beautiful and passionate kiss in all Korean Drama History. :love::love::love::love::love:

this post made me log in!!! SIG and JSM is just unbelievably ship-able. they are... in any drama they do... because they are sooo natural... not like those you know and feel that they are just acting. 

i seriously hope too that they are not siblings.... my vote goes to that they are childhood friends and that MY had actually witness the shooting of JY's dad --- in case someone is keeping tabs on this...

these two just never fails to amaze me in every drama they do...! <<clap, clap...clap>>:thumbsup::heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

Okay, so lets hope that they're aren't siblings. Then where is MY's brother? I almost had the assumption that it would be WS but nope.

Its not even sure that he has a brother - maybe it really was JK but not as brother or sister. Importend for me is - when did he draw that (was it even him?). The other kid where never shown - it can be a girl too.

We know he creates his past as happy and wonderful with a loving and caring family and a father who would search for him. But the reality can be so different. Who knows - maybe the past was even worst than we think it was but those two kids even not blood related helped each other.  About that past - we don´t really know anything.

What was made up to hide what happen can be partly true - can be a lie too - was the father a really bad guy - maybe... at least there must have been a reason the Brother felt like he had no other chance than to shot him. I can´t focus on the J Version for that past because it already feels really different. And who was the second adult in the picture?

I guess next week will show us more - but they will not let us know about the real past so easily.

And i wonder why the rich witch - Se Ra was not in the picture again - she is up to no good too...

• Like 5

Okay I'm pretty sure MY is not related to JK at this point. The show has given us too much fluff and romance for that to be the ULTIMATE twist. I think she was just a friend? Or neighbours? Idk...anything but!

JG is getting on my nerves at this point! Not gonna comment on him.

JK and MY :wub: All their make up sessions are so well written and performed it makes you forget that there were all angst up 10 seconds ago! There's just something so childlike about their relationship I love it!

But damn now we know even the Dr. doesn't know what really happened to MY's dad. Only JG, his past police mates and Tak know...which reminds me. I don't ship her with JG anymore. Dude can vaporise I don't care!

The preview. MY in a turtleneck. That's all ya'll need to know!

Leaving this here...just for reference :D

• Like 9

After this episode I think i’ll Be watching all the episodes again cause I don’t understand the involvement of the doctor

Spoiler

Which the Japanese version hasn’t

I noticed too the fact that JK seems a little tomboyish as a child. In the first episodes MY told her that she reminded him of his little dongsaeng (we don’t know if boy or girl). 

Ok, I have a headache, this story is so intense.

JG seems more concerned about being discovered as a murder himself rather than I got to separate them cause they are siblings.

I have to say I love the writing, we are at episode 12 and we still are here trying to figure things out. 

• Like 9

PREVIEW
MY – If you were me doc, do you think you can stop here? I never stop when I’ve already started.
KM – Do you think there is more there?
MY – A gun
Kook – A gun?
KM – That’s just what happened to your father, it has nothing to do with you.
MY – It has nothing to do with me, then why do I feel like it describes me well?
MY – Someone told me I am not a human – I am a devil.
MY – Are you okay with someone like me?
JK – Of course (they hug)
MY – I want to be reborn again.

From Dramamilk  - thanks a lot again

So MY found the temple no wonder he could not take JK with him this time - she would know that place.

But what hits me is - someone told me I am not a human...

They are all so wrong about MY. He act like he don´t care but only JK is right - he feels pain - and this words where painful for him. He found a way to protect himself and of course I did not forget how he liked to play before (still seeing it as a test for humankind).

Even from the preview I love the scene - Are you okay with someone like me?

My poor heart!

@jujuls

I have to say I love the writing, we are at episode 12 and we still are here trying to figure things out. 

And thats for a remake - makes it even more great for me.

After this episode I think i’ll Be watching all the episodes again cause I don’t understand the involvement of the doctor

sorry that I copy the parts - I don´t want to get in trouble writing two post in a row.

What if my crazy idea is right...

From the start my guess was MY is chapter 2 - but why . When that boy was the reason the Doc got into childs trauma work - why is MY not chapter one. So what if the Doc is really Chapter one and he had to live a really difficult life as a child and had found a way to hide his past - or he met this child before and could not really help him ...

The only reason the doc would let MY leave the hospital for me could be because he wished for himself he could forget and if he let the boy escape who forgot - he could rescue him to remember. Just because of some other kid feels a bit strange so I wonder if it is really about him - the doc in the past. Hearing the rumors that the father killed himself - and the boy is left alone... what else had he heard? It was so wrong - letting him go - risc the live of the boy. Maybe thats too the reason why he later could not work anymore. We know the Doc lied in the book that the meeting with the boy was the first time. That happen thress years later. I can´t find any other reason to let a wounded boy without memory out on the street. He must feel like he did something good to the kid in that moment. or not...

Dont get me wrong - that will not let me forgive the Doc and using MY Story later for his book when he knew so much more - so not right.

Stop wait - what if....

What if MYs FAther killed JKs Father.... and thats why the police was after him. maybe they  even lived together before - and one man killed his friend. Maybe not but he took the girl with him after he killed her father and she could only wear the clothing he had from his son !!!!

But the kids became close - not knowing about the adults sins and lived together for a while.

Like that - when MY will find out he will be the son from the murder of JK father.

Maybe the one in the temple Brother and sister are giving a visit to was not MYs Father - but really JKs Father.

AND - like that i would understand - not like it and its still wrong - but i would understand it a bit better that he treated MY from the start so badly - he sees the Son of a Murder in him - and he feels like he is just like his father.

and - it could be a reason too - that the brother did not wait for backup - maybe he believed he needs to rescue the kid - kids...

Who knows - maybe in the end we will find out that in real JK draw that picture for MY  - standing for the wish they all could be in a happy family and she could be his real sister.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@Mau_Cherry omo your analysis could really fit. That could really explain everything. 

In episode 10 Tak tells JG that guy is really blessed. Thanks to you, he gets to see his daughter grow up every year.

If she really was the daughter of a murderer why would JG even bring her every year to the temple? I’m soo confused!

• Like 6