Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

4 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

The most beautiful and passionate kiss in all Korean Drama History. :love::love::love::love::love:

OMYGOOOOOOD YOU MADE MY DAY!! My heart!!! I'm so in love with this couple!!!:wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aisling said:

I find it a bit suspicious the way they’re  promoting our onscreen couple so hard... 

Me too. Do you think it's because of the final of the drama. This make me think that we will have a sad ending.

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

OMYGOOOOOOD YOU MADE MY DAY!! My heart!!! I'm so in love with this couple!!!:wub:

Me too. I love them so much.:wub:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Me too. Do you think it's because of the final of the drama. This make me think that we will have a sad ending.

Of course JSM and SIG play a passionate couple onscreen but still... they always talk about their blazing chemistry and not only they recorded a duet together but they even wrote it together???

They usually only choose this strategy when both actors are single...

• Like 8

guys, no preview this time? my stream link didn't work at all and I am refreshing like crazy on instagram and youtube.

T h a t  k i s s!! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am happy - its not seperation when he said go - and even the cat is back

and yes - THAT KISS again... oh they kill me

credit to Owner - and i am so grateful

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

If I got it right MY lied to JK about his reason to not come back - but how could he knew her damn Brother just coldheartly told her... 

I need to say this -

YES big Brother - trying to kill the guy your sis loves will really seperate them.... HAHA - forget it!!!!

If - and i repeat myself - IF there is a truth we don´t want to know about he must tell it - otherwise nothing will tear those two apart. Thats the feeling for me right now and I love it so much. I got what I hoped for. In the J Version it felt like it worked when he stapped Ryo to seperate them - and it needed a push from unawaited side to bring them back together. But JK is different - she is so true to her heart and I love her for that.

Sociopath? MY? He is sooo deeply in love. So wonderful to watch him now.

I need the RAW  - and than I need the subs - I for sure need more - but now the one week wait starts again - and I fear next week....

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Of course JSM and SIG play a passionate couple onscreen but still... they always talk about their blazing chemistry and not only they recorded a duet together but they even wrote it together???

They usually only choose this strategy when both actors are single...

Yes, about the chemistry it's a fact. Not only us(fans) but the production team that is working with them for this drama, also noticed.

Yes, the duet, the lyrics and Jung So Min was the one that choose the name of the song " STAR".

About why they are promoting this couple like this, to tell you the truth, that was also my first thought too.

54 minutes ago, aisling said:

Wow, SIG just really went for it, didn’t he? 

TOTALLY:phew:

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 7

ähm - sorry to say that - but we got a warning to not write about only the actors here - and the real or not real couple...  just as a little reminder...

Back to Drama

I don´t get it - how can she be nice to him again - hello he told her he stapped the guy she loves - i would be so angry

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7GPA8Acz_/

• Like 4

Oh wow, TVN has been quite generous on their clips today..instead of usually three and 2 clips for preview, they gave us four clips and there's not yet any preview :wub:.

Not complaining though :D. Okay, after the episode is subbed in a few hours, I got to have to pick up from episode 9..ha ha..can't wait!!!

• Like 6

Let this gif help us endure another week. Good Lord, the more I watch it, the more authentic it looks.

0E97F3B6-2372-4C08-B185-AA025A2B4177.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 4

Guys, the preview is out..i found this on instagram.

E

Every single episode is an emotional roller coaster. I'm not prepared to let MooKang go in two weeks.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Kang So No - is that the name of his FAther? The really let him feel the rollercoaster - but he will know is was not suicide....

Stop - If i understood it right - its not the name of his father but his real name - not MY but in real Kang So No (not sure how to write it)

The RAW are out - I am watching now.

• Like 3

I’ve mentioned before that it would be reasonable enough to give this drama a tragic ending and would not mind if they won’t end up together because of the circumstances around them...

I CHANGE MY MIND.

I DON’T WANT A SAD ENDING ANYMORE.

However, if ever the scriptwriters decide to give them a sad end, I just hope it will be just like That Winter, The Wind Blows. Very bittersweet and kinda vague but the ending gave the viewers the discretion to choose the happy ending or the sad one.

Spoiler

I just don’t want to see our MooKang couple perish on screen. They are just too precious for that :bawling:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Kang So No - is that the name of his FAther? The really let him feel the rollercoaster - but he will know is was not suicide....

The RAW are out - I am watching now.

My Korean is really poor but I think in that scene MY is referring to HIS real name not his father’s. not sure about that.

@alivingparadox24 yeah our MooKang couple is too precious. I like the fact that he is not even trying hard to change. It comes natural when he is with her. He has finally open his heart for the first time in his life...if we get a sad ending I don’t think I will recover easily. 

• Like 6

What to hell is going on??

What kind of doctor let a boy leave the hospital in that state???? And when he find him again years later - he even used him for his book.... and kept it all a secret.

What in all the world...

Do I have to believe now the first child in his book was himself and to protect the boy from the same suffering he let him escape so he will not remember???? Thats the only crazy Idea I have right now.

And I really hope Tak did not delete evidences today... Its like one sin just creates more sins - until the truth will be in the open. Keeping that box in the house is stupid - just to say it - she will find it on one time for sure.

If you have a dangerous secret - don´t hide the evidence right in front of her nose - brother is really stupid.

I need the subs - or at least Dramamilks help - but the recap is not online until now...

9 minutes ago, jujuls said:

My Korean is really poor but I think in that scene MY is referring to HIS real name not his father’s. not sure about that.

Thats funny - I just edit my post - because after watching it - thats what I found out too. Yes it is his real name.

• Like 4