Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

[Smile Has Left Your Eyes] Ep 11 spoilers, Jung So Min ♥ Seo In Guk & Park Sung Woong

stars.png

Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Jung So Min  Seo In Guk stabbed by Park Sung Woong… Shocking development  

1. [+632,-9]
No, but wasn't Joong Gu hyung [t/n: Park Sung Woong's role in 'New World'] too much?

2. [+583,-71]
Seo In Guk may have worked really hard, but I think he's born with this acting talent. How is he so good? I'm amazed every episode. What a pity that there isn't many episodes left.

3. [+573,-182]
Seo In Guk is really handome. He's not just handsome, he's sexy too.

4. [+333,-28]
Park Sung Woong shot Jin Kang's and Moo Young's father. But he only raised Jin Kang. When he finds out that Moo Young is the son, he stabs him???? Isn't Park Sung Woong a bad person????? Because of Park Sung Woong, Moo Young grew up like that. Park Sung Woong is a villain.

5. [+228,-10]
The ending is always shocking. I can't sleep. I couldn't sleep because my heart fluttered so much before. Now I can't sleep because I was so surprised and worked up.

6. [+124,-5]
Seo In Guk's acting is really good.

7. [+93,-5]
Seo In Guk's eyes are amazing.

8. [+81,-3]
A development that made me breathless. I can't take my eyes off.. Seo In Guk's acting is daebak.

9. [+75,-0]
Looks like the real demon that Jin Gook talked about is himself. ㅠㅠ Today's episode was so sad. ㅠㅠ

10. [+73,-1]
This is so sad. To think he stabbed him... He shot and stabbed... Looks like Park Sung Woong has some mental problems. I am so surprised... how do I watch tomorrow's episode?

sky.png
Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Jung So Min, Seo In Guk, reveals to Park Sung Woong, "I'm suffocating because of you" 

1. [+138,-7]
She shouldn't treat her brother that way..

2. [+60,-2]
I got immersed the more I watch it.

3. [+66,-29]
Jung So Min ♡ Lee Joon.
- [+2,-0]
Excuse me? This is a drama...

3. [+39,-5]
I think... Her brother is scary like Moo Young... But when he raised Jung So Min, he was influenced by her kindness, so he led a normal life.. But seeing that Kim Moo Young is about to snatch Jung So Min away from him... He starts showing his original scary nature....

4. [+24,-0]
When her brother peeked through the window, it was so scary.

5. [+17,-1]
I watched this because it's a famous work, it's fun..

6. [+18,-4]
Jung So Min's and Seo In Guk's bed scene is kind of erotic. 

source: http://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/11/smile-has-left-your-eyes-ep-11-spoilers.html
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

1. [+138,-7]
She shouldn't treat her brother that way..

WHAT????? Thats really what people think???? I am a bit shocked.... She is an adult - he should not treat her like that!!!!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Hi sorry not related to this drama but I feel the need to reply to few forumers here who said JSM & LJ fans been attacking anyone who ship JSM & SIG together, I'm one of JoonMin couple shippers but I still support this TSHLYE drama couple, not in real life of course because I really respect both of them and JSM still in relationship with LJ. Maybe I'm really immature for disagreeing with somebody who want to ship them for real and also those who wishing she would break up with her real boyfriend just to fulfill the imagination :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine you're in relationship with someone else but outsider want you to dating your one colleague they think you have real chemistry with, funny right

Edit:

All in all I think JSM is such a great actress for being able to have chemistry with everyone she's paired with, due to her lovely look and acting skill, that must be why fans can't help but to ship her with every actors she's paired with :D it's okay to ship for drama, and if you think it's okay to ship in real life and wishing SIG would date her it's still okay, but first she has to break up with LJ, but that won't look nice to both JSM and SIG right. But who cares, shipping IRL is what matters

I have not seen any of the JSM & LJ fans attacking people who ship JSM & SIG either.  I have been reading a lot of forums and blogs that talk about TSHLYE drama and I haven't seen anything like that ,so I don't know where people are seeing this behavior. I'm not a JSM & LJ shipper or a SIG & JSM real life couple shipper, but I agree with you that I find the posts that say things like" JSM should break up with LJ and be with SIG in real life"  a bit disturbing because it's disrespectful to a real life couple relationship.  That being said, I have no problem shipping the characters in the drama (Moo Young & Jin Kang 4ever!) or people who are enjoying the actors chemistry in this drama (SIG & JSM please work together again! I love their kissing scenes- I want more!) And I understand the people who wish JSM & SIG could be a couple in real life, but acknowledge that the actress is in a relationship.  People who post things like " wish SIG & JSM could be a real life couple, but she's currently taken" or " can't help shipping JSM & SIG together-forgive me LJ!"  This type of feeling I understand because they are setting the screen on fire, but the shippers acknowledge,understand , and respect the real  life  relationships.  I don't think you are immature for wanting to see the real life relationship of JSM & LJ respected by people. In fact, I would say you are definitely a mature JSM & LJ fan because you are able to separate the real from the reel since you say you agree with us here at the forum who are loving SIG & JSM acting chemistry and the characters, and you understand where the JSM & SIG real life shippers are coming from.  I find a lot of couple shippers can't separate real from reel and will post hateful comments about how one person is "cheating" on the other when they have a kissing scene or whatever in a drama. Which I do not like. I'm just like-people, get real, this is their job! Or they will be super upset if their couple doesn't get together in real life- as in "how dare he/she have a boyfriend/girlfriend"- that bothers me as well. People are free to live their own lives. 

Anyway, I congratualte you on your mature attitude for the JSM & LJ couple, recognizing that they are both great actors who have chemistry with their acting partners.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

From the recap -

Kook says that he knows he should not be like this. But he can’t help it. They should not have met from the beginning.

And here comes me beeing crazy again - what did he mean with the beginning - they should not met as kids???? Than they can´t be ....

Or they should have not met now - but from the beginning tells something else. I am torn - i feel like it will be what we don´t want - but they give me again something to let me hope...

And from the recap too -

MY is the boy - as I guessed - from chapter two. The boy who build up his own happy memories. And I eally want do know why the Doc said it is because of him - because of the choice he made - that MY can´t live a normal life. Maybe becauce he is the reason MY found out his memory is not right... using him for the book he found out there is something wrong with him... not sure.

• Like 5

General reminder:

Please keep discussions on topic and drama-related.Talking about the actors' private lives and relationship is considered as off-topic and I will hide those posts in the future. It's pretty much meant to start conflicts and we're all here to enjoy the drama.

If you ship the actors then feel free to create a couple thread in the respective section and move your dreams and wishes there. Or maybe there is already a thread. :)

Anyways: keep those personal discussions out of this thread.

Thanks.

-Jillia

• Like 11

if they really turn out to be siblings, the I'd have to say that Kook has some major issues not revealing the fact before things got out of hand. 

• Like 7

and from Dramamilk too

PREVIEW
JK – What happened?
MY – Nothing, I will explain everything to you later.
Kook – Did he call you?
JK – Do you know anything oppa?
Kook – I stabbed him.
JK – Oppa! Anyone else can do it but you shouldn’t because you are my oppa!
Kook – Don’t date him.
CR – Are you really quitting?
Tak – You should confirm if Moo-young is that boy you are looking for. If you cant then you should forget about him. Decide one way or the other.
MY – If you want to leave then you can leave at anytime, but if you want to come back then you should come back at anytime.

thats from yt - because i was not happy with the end - its clear he said go

Mooyoung : You can do whatever you like without me. If you miss me like a crazy you can come to me anytime.

Jinkang : You did a good job.

Mooyoung : Go...

He told her what he did... he is soooo cruel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

if they really turn out to be siblings, the I'd have to say that Kook has some major issues not revealing the fact before things got out of hand. 

I thought the same. If they were really siblings to start with, he should have told JK not to date MY because it is so wrong to date your own brother. That would have stopped JK from developing romantic feelings from the start. That is why I am having second thoughts if they are really siblings. It might have been MY's dad killed JK's dad.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, deishii said:

I thought the same. If they were really siblings to start with, he should have told JK not to date MY because it is so wrong to date your own brother. That would have stopped JK from developing romantic feelings from the start. That is why I am having second thoughts if they are really siblings. It might have been MY's dad killed JK's dad.

If it follows the original he has other reasons - not good reasons because he is to blame  - to hide the facts. He needs to explain a lot if he start to talk.

But yes - he could change it all doing the right thing - but he protects himself - using her as reason to do it. Telling MY he should be in jail... he himself should be there when he shot someone.

• Like 5

Writernim has a lot of justification to do with Jin Gook's character development. He started out from being MEH to dislikeable to me.

Sure, MY is not totally innocent and he did some bad stuff but it might have been that he did not know what real compassion and love is all about not until JK came into his life. We see how he changed. And that makes me real mad that JG has to be that person to ruin everything for them.

If they are siblings, tell them. That will put you out of your misery. 

• Like 5

OMG that ending got me nauseous. How is JG that delirious...to stab MY??!! What the heck. And right when MY is slowly changing...that was over the line man :angry:

At this rate it just looks like JG is trying to rid himself of his past guilt by destroying the only person connected to it and that's even more messed up than MY's thought process!

Their 'breakup' this episode :w00t: they managed to put in 10 minutes what usual dramas take 3 episodes to do LOL

And MY was clearly affected by JG calling him a murderer. I mean, not gonna argue there he did aid and abet a murder (I think) so he's not innocent. But JG needs to watch himself his crazy is showing.

Tomorrow looks depressing again. 

JK seems to know her brother stabbed him.

I guess JK will choose to stay away from MY for his own safety...?

This scene :heart: 

when he pretended not to care in the beginning :tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

How could Jin Gook stab my darling Moo Young? XD But seriously, I cannot fathom any longer as to where his hatred is coming from so much so that he has to stab him. Even assuming that MY and JK are siblings, how could he think of killing a person again? He doesn't want Jin Kang to get hurt but he's killing the man she loves? Can't he tell that he is inflicting so much pain to her already? Didn't Jin Kang tell him already that even without him knowing it, she has been hurting even in the past? He should have already learned from his past or else, history will really repeat itself for him plus double the karma. I wish I could understand him. But really, I don't have time for Jin Gook and allow him to ruin my happiness for today's episode. Just like what Moo Young told him, that he can't stop them, he can't also stop me. HAHA!

Wed. and Thurs. are screaming days for me. Soo inlove with SIG and JSM's overflowing chemistry. They are so so natural.. so raw and so genuine. They never cease to make my heart flutter and they raise the bar in each and every episode. I especially love that scene when MY sprinted just to follow her but only to find out that she's just outside his house actually waiting for him. And then he carried her all around. That was so cute and sweet! I'll never be able to get over it. I also love that one when they were shopping especially when Jin Kang picked the stuffed toy then Moo Young told her: "Put that down. I'm really not that kind of a person." HAHAHA! But he is actually becoming that kind of a person already all because of her. How sweeeet! Finally, he bought cups already.. and not only cups but he is actually creating a home for her already (from a very dark and lonely house). And their scenes during the housewarming party was sweetness overload. I particularly like that part when Jin Kang was asking for the picture then Moo Young showed his wallet then Jin Kang kissed him: "That's my boy." HAHA! I am really so over the moon when they tease and make fun of each other. Sometimes, more than the kissing and hugging scenes, it's those scenes that make me go super crazy.

But really, I super love all their scenes together. And sometimes I am torn between I also would want to know already as to how their love story will change in this version but at the same time, I really really don't want this drama to end. I cannot let go of my Moo Young and Jin Kang. I'm supporting Seo In Guk and Jung So Min all the way whether for reel or for real. Love them so!

P.S. Jin Gook is truly becoming so selfish and horrible. It was even so heartbreaking for MY already when he waited for him wishing to give him some drinks to win his heart but only to be belittled and hear those discouraging words from him. In fact, he was almost killing him with those words already. I mean this person is sharing with you his dream to become a police officer  but then in just seconds, you tell him to stop  dreaming just because for you, he is a murderer and is not deserving of anything in this world? I loved Jin Gook at the start but he has really turned into someone I could no longer comprehend.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deishii said:

Writernim has a lot of justification to do with Jin Gook's character development. He started out from being MEH to dislikeable to me.

Sure, MY is not totally innocent and he did some bad stuff but it might have been that he did not know what real compassion and love is all about not until JK came into his life. We see how he changed. And that makes me real mad that JG has to be that person to ruin everything for them.

If they are siblings, tell them. That will put you out of your misery. 

OK, I wasn't home all day and since I couldn't live streaming I decided to stay away from this thread ALL DAY.

It was really hard but I did it. I'm proud of myself because watching an episode with english subtitles without ANY spoiler is waaay more satisfying! What am I saying? auhauhauha

NOW

This episode was so much for my heart, we got to see such beautiful moments between our OTP. My heart raced when MY rushed outside to find JK. I really enjoyed the words that JK said to MY after the argument: Nobody feels indifferent about being rejected. Seeing you act that way hurts me. I'm on your side. 

She is really fighting for him. Loved the desperate hug that MY gives to JK. He doesn't know how to be loved cause he never was before. 

Spoiler

unlike the japanese version where yuko never actually fought for him.

After this episode I really dislike JG, seriously what is wrong with him?! 

I fear for the upcoming episode cause we all know that they're going to separate them.

And then we still have the crazy rich sister. OMO. 

Can someone explain to me what MY tells JK in the promo video?

• Like 6

ive seen the japanese drama so i understand the brother's reason for not completely revealing his suspicions about MY, because he's afraid of his own dark past. still, if you can already see that your sister is falling for someone whom you suspect is her sibling, then shouldnt you cast your fears aside and tell her why them being together is impossible? kook implying that he loves jk more than his life is utter BS.. because he'd rather protect his truth than save jk from committing an irreparable mistake. this is if they truly wind up to be siblings in the end, that is. ugh. 

if kook is protecting her because her dad killed my's dad.. then sure.. i understand his actions a little but i just dont get how he can hate on my that much even before realizing that jk is falling for him. 

it could also be that kook killed her dad.. so he doesnt want to have the truth revealed. what a priiick then. 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

it could also be that kook killed her dad.. so he doesnt want to have the truth revealed. what a priiick then. 

My thoughts exactly. I always wanted to side with JG from the very start and tried to understand his sentiments towards JK-MY’s relationship but this time around, he crossed the line. I could not friggin stand him anymore. I can’t understand his motives esp his big hate on MY.

I mean if he really killed MY and JK’s father (in case they really turn out to be siblings), shouldn’t the hate be directed on himself instead and not the other way around? If he really wanted to protect JK, then he should have already said the truth (whatever that is) from the start. And his actions does not really show that he’s protecting JK...it seems like he’s trying to protect himself by concealing the truth from JK.

Like man, you were the source of JK and MY’s misery from the very beginning. Where did all the hate come from?????? What did MY do to YOU to hate him this much?????

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

If it follows the original he has other reasons - not good reasons because he is to blame  - to hide the facts. He needs to explain a lot if he start to talk.

But yes - he could change it all doing the right thing - but he protects himself - using her as reason to do it. Telling MY he should be in jail... he himself should be there when he shot someone.

That is so wrong. If this remake follows the original plot and JG's real reason is to try to hide his dark past then he is not different from the person he wants his sister to stay away from - a murderer. He is no less than the Moo Young before Jin Kang is. That would make JG more hateable. 

• Like 4

@jujuls Vid with English subtitles is already up in sites like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. The preview for tonight's episode looks like they are breaking up. T T

Edited by triplem
Please do not mention illegal streaming links
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Jin Gook actually stabbed Moo Young! My sympathy for Jin Gook is fading fast at this point. If he knows something, he needs to sit down with Jin Kang and have a serious discussion, regardless of his fears. Especially if he believes Jin Kang and Moo Young could be siblings. Not continue to yell at her and then try to kill Moo Young in order to separate them.

1 hour ago, bella1025 said:

ive seen the japanese drama so i understand the brother's reason for not completely revealing his suspicions about MY, because he's afraid of his own dark past. still, if you can already see that your sister is falling for someone whom you suspect is her sibling, then shouldnt you cast your fears aside and tell her why them being together is impossible? kook implying that he loves jk more than his life is utter BS.. because he'd rather protect his truth than save jk from committing an irreparable mistake. this is if they truly wind up to be siblings in the end, that is. ugh. 

if kook is protecting her because her dad killed my's dad.. then sure.. i understand his actions a little but i just dont get how he can hate on my that much even before realizing that jk is falling for him. 

Exactly. Jin Gook needs to be honest with Jin Kang, especially if he fears they are siblings.  He keeps saying he's doing everything for Jin Kang's sake, but in reality he's doing it for his own sake. He can't bear that Jin Kang know the truth (whatever it is).  Like Tak I don't understand why he's so opposed that Jin Kang know she's adopted and they aren't blood related. I guess JG is afraid she would ask questions about her birth parents and the circumstances that led to JG adopting her, which would mean he would have to tell his secrets-whatever they are he's afraid they will turn Jin Kang against him. He doesn't realize that an honest conversation with her and perhaps even Moo Young now would leave an opportunity for healing and reconciliation. Staying quiet and doing nothing, letting events escalate further, along with stabbing Moo Young, will surely turn Jin Kang against him. 

And also, what a hypocrite! Teling MY he can't be in the police because he's a murderer, when he himself is one! 

• Like 10