Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Okay, JG we done. That's it. He had one more chance and he ruined it. Once again getting angry, again with the screaming, not giving explanations. Now he's putting his hands on her. He has plenty of opportunities but I'm done at this point. If only he had just been honest from the start, some of these things wouldn't had happened. He's just becoming a horrible brother.

giphy.gif

I really wanna fight JG. If only I could go through the tv screen and get my hands on him...

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I don't like the direction this drama is heading chinggus. It is like what we fear is really happening. 

I knew the moment that MY saw JG across the street zoning out, I knew what would happen next. I really, really hate JG now. T T

• Like 8

my poor little heart huhu!!! i need someone to fangirl with! this episode is all sorts of feels and i cannot handle them all at once!!

• Like 4

Thanks to all for the updates! But i have a question: he will find out that she is his sister and then he will leave her without explanation?:ph34r:

I really can't see them as sibilings... :ph34r:

• Like 5

OTP feelz so strong! The bed scene omg!

46 minutes ago, deishii said:

I don't like the direction this drama is heading chinggus. It is like what we fear is really happening. 

I knew the moment that MY saw JG across the street zoning out, I knew what would happen next. I really, really hate JG now.

@deishii I'm gonna hate JG.

@Mau_Cherry What what? What happened to MY in the scene?

26 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks to all for the updates! But i have a question: he will find out that she is his sister and then he will leave her without explanation?:ph34r:

I really can't see them as sibilings... :ph34r:

No. They cannot be.

• Like 6

As much as I love the story, i have this to say to the producers and writers:

ForsakenGleefulKingsnake-small.gif

Not sure if I should wait till episode 12 and binge watch together with 11 now.

The struggle is real..

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

On 11/5/2018 at 6:50 PM, aisling said:

Me too, I can hear the song in my mind all day, I desperately waiting for its release.

I’m sad about the ratings but as the international fans there’s not much we can do about it. I don’t understand why SIG is getting backlash for the military service thing. It’s not like he wanted to avoid it... he enlisted but was found unfit for the training.... Should he have waited for two years to come back? And doing what in the meantime?

i dont think the military thing really had much affect.

• Like 5

Okay, I am just glad that they made up quickly on the same episode...I thought they're gonna prolong it^^.

I said this before and I'm gonna say it again (and will do again in the future}, I love love the OTP moments, either sad or happy, I'll embrace all of it. I stopped watching at episode 8, perhaps gonna binge watch it with the rest of the upcoming episodes or pick it up before it ends :D.

@MayraR Wait, what's with the JoonMin fans attacking anyone? Were you referring to the JSM and SIG ship on this drama?

• Like 6

I do not think the end should be happy he did not care about the death of the ex-girlfriend and she already forgot her friend, he is not completely innocent of the crimes like her brother, everyone should have what they deserve . On the other hand it is a remake if we give a happy ending would lose the essence of the original work that was a success precisely because they resolved and ended the story dramatically.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

De acuerdo, me alegro de que se inventaron rápidamente en el mismo episodio ... Pensé que lo prolongarían ^^.

Dije esto antes y lo voy a decir otra vez (y lo haré de nuevo en el futuro), me encanta amar los momentos de la PTO, ya sea triste o feliz, lo abrazaré todo. Paré de ver el episodio 8, tal vez Voy a verlo con el resto de los próximos episodios o lo recogerá antes de que termine  :RE.

@MayraR  Espera, ¿qué pasa con los fanáticos de JoonMin atacando a alguien? ¿Te refieres a la nave de JSM y SIG en este drama?

I don `t believe. I'm a Joonmin fan and I have not seen something like that. On the contrary, there are people talking bad about JSM's boyfriend

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@Mau_Cherry What what? What happened to MY in the scene?

More clear to see here

I feared but kinda knew it will happen

thats really like in the J Version  . just he was on the way to a date and not she was waiting for him on his place

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

if they endup as a sibling, i'll definitely going to drop the finale eps,

that's what i usually do when the drama endup worst lol, im not really good with handling angst story, :pensive:

Same. That's what I usually do too. 

I really, really do hope that this remake has a different ending. Please don't make them as siblings otherwise I can't do the fact that they slept together.

I want to believe in second chances and happy endings. Please writernim! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 6

On 10/29/2018 at 10:48 AM, lightbringer06 said:

Wait, what's IRU? Ha ha....

Just notice you asked me this but thanks to @phi3nk for clarifying it. Yes it is I Remember You or previously known as Hello Monster. Have you watched that one? If you haven't then do watching it. It's :thumbsup:

Oppss.. sorry for the OT part there. Now back to the drama, I have to restrain myself and watch ep 11-12 on weekend. I see some stills of previous episodes shared early this afternoon, I can't help to ship them. They're so good together. :wub: and they did a nice duet with "Star, us"  Please don't end up them as siblings writer, just don't do so!!! I won't be bored repeating the same prayers. :lol:

• Like 6

The Rescue is here again - i will kill the refresh button now  - to find out more...

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-smile-has-left-your-eyes-episode-11-live-recap/

But just from the clips I saw today - she fights more for him in one episode than the J lead in the whole Drama . I love that.

And I love that they don´t seperate long today - but but but...

• Like 3