Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Oh LORDY! The teasers! :D

I also noticed the open-eyed kiss which reminds of the drama:

Spoiler

The Innocent Man which is a melodrama I love to bits and pieces.

I'm so ready for the emotions to come in this one. :D

• Like 4

Behind the scene with english subtitle :smiley:

cr : Team EngGuk

thank youuu... :wub:

Add

And also the teasers with engsub 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Made these with my limited skill...sorry coz mostly I made with Inguk pictures. Can't help, he is my bias. 

Quiz time

Edited by ituaku
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Nooo... the first broadcast schedule is delayed 1 week, to be October 3rd. 80+ The little white rabbit emoji gifs rabbit emoticons

is it because chuseok holiday?

But, the positive one, they have more times to prepare everything. Good luck! 

• Like 4

Tension sparks between Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, & Park Sung Woong in new 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' teaser

tvN's remake of the hit Japanese drama 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' is hinting intense drama and suspense from the very start. 

In a newly released teaser for the upcoming drama series, Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, and  Park Sung Woong each tell parts of a dramatic, confounding story. Seo In Guk expresses his discontentment at the world, deeming everything as "the same", until Jung So Min runs up to the roof of a building and takes his hand. She says to him, "Don't do it. You're absolutely not a monster." Meanwhile, Park Sung Woong's expression falters from a smile to fear as he remarks,"Whenever I see him, I get nervous for some strange reason." 

Telling the mysterious story of a man nicknamed a 'monster', a woman who empathizes with him, and her suspicious older brother, 'One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' premieres on tvN this October 3 at 9:30 PM KST!

Src: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/tension-sparks-between-seo-in-guk-jung-so-min-park-sung-woong-in-new-one-hundred-million-stars-from-the-sky-teaser

Seo In Guk Flirts with Death and Jung So Min Pulls Him Back in Second Teaser for Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky

Read : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/09/04/seo-in-guk-flirts-with-death-and-jung-so-min-pulls-him-back-in-second-teaser-for-hundred-million-stars-falling-from-the-sky/

• Like 7

What the hell? Gosh, I'm even swearing:lol:

Why will they shift this drama.

• Like 3

Glad they’re having fun despite doing such a heavy drama. I really like all three leads and I can’t wait to see them onscreen together. 

When I look at SIG “I knew you were trouble” by Taylor Swift comes to my mind. :D This is going to be pretty tragic melo.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

whoaaaaa.... that posters !!!

intense and beautiful. it's been a long time I didn't like the main poster in kdrama. this here, you can tell the story through their poses and eyes. :heart:

If only So Min hasn't have boyfriend right now, I'll already shipped her and In Guk. Hahaha... Mian. Because they're so cuteeee... 

DmzL6N3UcAA_7QG.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

What an intense poster. 

SIG has a girlfriend and I haven't heard they have separated yet.

Lee Joon is one possessive boyfriend:D And is watching her from the military:lol:

Just working relationship is what I always want. Good working chemistry. Their private lives is their business. I shouldn't meddle at all.

This place don't have posters. Maybe when the drama starts. If not that it's SIG, I will also wait when the drama starts cos I have been disappointed a lot after hyping dramas.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, darr said:

What an intense poster. 

theres a news of him broken up with PBR, seems you've been missed out that news lol

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, darr said:

What an intense poster. 

Lee Joon is one possessive boyfriend:D And is watching her from the military:lol:

Just working relationship is what I always want. Good working chemistry. Their private lives is their business. I shouldn't meddle at all.

This place don't have posters. Maybe when the drama starts. If not that it's SIG, I will also wait when the drama starts cos I have been disappointed a lot after hyping dramas.

Don't worry chingu. I shipped them for drama material only. I know the boundaries. They need to have good chemistry for the drama success. And based from the stills, BTS, I think they already have.

And SIG had broken up with his girlfriend. A few months ago. But there weren't had much article about that. 

And we know, SIG also befriend with Lee Joon. So there's nothing we have to worry about. :)

Back to the drama. So the video above, the casts make a playlist for the song that will make them cry.

PSW = Skid Row - I Remember You

SIG = Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

JSM = Adam Lambert - Outlaws of Love

such interesting choice and good songs. Those songs have deep lyrics and meaningful. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

theres a news of him broken up with PBR, seems you've been missed out that news lol

Really:open_mouth:

I have missed out indeed. What happened to the cute couple. Was hoping for a wedding bell.

Maybe, they were not meant to be together.

46 minutes ago, phi3nk said:

Don't worry chingu. I shipped them for drama material only. I know the boundaries. They need to have good chemistry for the drama success. And based from the stills, BTS, I think they already have.

And SIG had broken up with his girlfriend. A few months ago. But there weren't had much article about that. 

And we know, SIG also befriend with Lee Joon. So there's nothing we have to worry about. :)

Back to the drama. So the video above, the casts make a playlist for the song that will make them cry.

PSW = Skid Row - I Remember You

SIG = Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

JSM = Adam Lambert - Outlaws of Love

such interesting choice and good songs. Those songs have deep lyrics and meaningful. 

I don't really know. Was waiting for wedding bell.

Haaa, so he is single again. He shouldn't waste time o. I want to seecomplete family soon.

U know, his story endeared him to me.

My friend loves his songs so much. Said she dont care about dramas but he should continue making good songs.

Me, I want cute babies:heart:

• Like 2

After reading all the hidden comments....I really hope...

Spoiler

The ending’s different from the Japanese one. Ugh. Totally my liking what I’ve read about the Japanese version. 

• Like 2