Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Just caught up and all i can say is the ending of episode 10.. that sex scene was so pure and innocent and not cringe at all compared to other Korean drama's that even do sex scenes which is barely any. 

maybe spoilers etc..

Spoiler

Im just so conflicted as to what i want the ending to be i want a happy ending where they not related at all but then i want the tragic ending.. what to do. 

• Like 6

Guys help! Just finished the Japanese Version :tears: I literally wanna kill my self right now :bawling:

I have watched more than 200 dramas but this is the saddest ending ever ! Screen-Shot-2017-03-19-at-7.44.07-PM.png

• Sad 3

I don't know about you guys but I feel very vulnerable watching this drama. I feel sad, happy, angry, depressed,  in love and so on. I am affectionate to the main characters. I keep watching videos on youtube. Am I the only one?

Most of the time, when I watch a drama, I watch the episodes and then i move on with my life. But this show is so good that I can't stop thinking about that. I don't even care about bad ratings. For me It is enough to be here and talk with you about my (our) addiction! Do you agree? 

I am so afraid about the ending. 

• Like 8

On 11/3/2018 at 11:54 PM, wangnyeo said:

Just finished marathoning this drama , I haven’t watched or read about the J-Version.

This drama is one of my best for 2018, Really my hope on the sky for them to not be siblings & all my believe are on the conservative Korean society so they won’t be ending like the J-Version. 

But after watching ep 10 ,  just wanna know; was there a bed scene too on the J-Version ?!!! 

yes and that's why its tragic

On 11/4/2018 at 12:45 AM, wangnyeo said:

I can totally understand now the hype about this drama & the Korean disappointment which reflected on the rating :bawling:

j drama by itself was a huge hit in korea too..

so, wonder if that's the reason. this is anyway more of youngster drama

On 11/3/2018 at 4:17 PM, teachermok said:

Also, I think it echoes the role of JK as the one who pulls MY out of death or darkness as what MY admitted to her that he heard her voice twice- during the car crash and while having the nightmare and it was JK's voice that brought him back to consciousness.

1. in dreams, before he enters the room with dad, he was out with someone else

2. Kettle is boiling

3. In his dream, that someone followed him and at the gunshot calls out to him - subconscious is recognizing this voice who is calling out to him

4. Kettle boiling= burns. Some character in earlier episode made that remark, MY has such a large burn because he was saving someone else

5. Very nicely they keep insisting on MY calling the 4th person his younger brother

6. Tak made it clear - if MY is the boy you are searching for, JK should really not be seeing him. They can't be together

On 11/3/2018 at 5:28 AM, aisling said:

@lightbringer06

Hide contents

Can you tell me how it went with the stabbing in the J-version? Did Yuko know about it?

Spoiler

dead guy's rich sister wants to kill JK, so MY kills her. First time he actually does something wrong is to protect Yuko. Now that he is a murderer, JG is after him. Yes, Yuko knows that Ryo hurts her brother so she kills him.. and it is after killing him she finds a note on him that reveals to her how she and ryo are real bro-sis..

she killed him for one brother.. she kills herself for another brother

Edited by triplem
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add.
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:
  Hide contents

dead guy's rich sister wants to kill JK, so MY kills her. First time he actually does something wrong is to protect Yuko. Now that he is a murderer, JG is after him. Yes, Yuko knows that Ryo hurts her brother so she kills him.. and it is after killing him she finds a note on him that reveals to her how she and ryo are real bro-sis..

she killed him for one brother.. she kills herself for another brother

This is fascinating how can we discuss a drama aired on 2002!! This is what can be considered as a powerful & successful remake ! 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

yes and that's why its tragic

j drama by itself was a huge hit in korea too..

so, wonder if that's the reason. this is anyway more of youngster drama

I see ! So this is probably not the reason ! It’s really strange even if it’s more for youngsters because there have been many successful dramas too targeting this generation! For me with all due respect to (the Something in the rain ) drama fans, this series is way better & deserving a better recognition! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jujuls said:

I don't know about you guys but I feel very vulnerable watching this drama. I feel sad, happy, angry, depressed,  in love and so on. I am affectionate to the main characters. I keep watching videos on youtube. Am I the only one?

Most of the time, when I watch a drama, I watch the episodes and then i move on with my life. But this show is so good that I can't stop thinking about that. I don't even care about bad ratings. For me It is enough to be here and talk with you about my (our) addiction! Do you agree? 

I am so afraid about the ending. 

You are not alone. I am also very affected by this drama. It's been a while since I have been so invested in a drama to the point where I am rewatching episodes, waiting for new episode clips, searching on You Tube for fan videos, and constantly checking the forums for new posts and discussions. I agree with you that it's great to be able to come here to this Soompi forum for some deep discussions because there is a lot going on in each episode and the characters are all complex. I really enjoy reading everyone's opinion about things, mainly because I find it difficult to express my own views sometimes. I learn new things. At another forum, someone mentioned that this drama has gotten them curious about why women are drawn to "bad boys" and they found 2 interesting articles written in psychology magazines about the subject and shared them with everyone. It was very interesting reading, and I learned something new that I otherwise would not have sought out myself. While I enjoy reading about different viewpoints, I have to admit that I find it difficult if I like a drama and there are a lot of negative posts about it all the time. I had to stop going to one site because the majority of postings about this drama were negative and constantly comparing it to the Japanese version (as in " the Japan version is so much better because XXXX")  Now, I'm not saying that comparisons can't be made or people can't have negative viewpoint, but for me if I like a drama and most of the others don't then it's not very fun for me.  I don't  mind comparisons when it is not a constant negative either. I participated in the Meteor Garden 2018 forum and we were always talking about how the 2018 version was compared to all the other versions, and we had a lot of fun. I'd love to talk about the choices made for this drama vs. Japan version because I think the choices and decisions are interesting, but it's considered too much of spoilers here in this forum, so I respect that and try to focus on just K version.  But I am so glad to find this forum where majority are enjoying the drama. 

I am afraid for a very sad ending to this drama too. As I said before, in my opinion this version is a lighter version than the Japan original so I am still hoping for a lighter ending, but we will have to see.  I wouldn't mind a happy ending, either. I guess I am in the minority for that, but for  me, since I already see and experience the sad ending, I think it would be nice to have a contrast and experience a happy ending. But yes, I agree that right now all the clues are to a sad ending for this version.

• Like 7

I just started marathoning the drama. Going into ep.6 next, but I might be regretting starting so early because I will then have to wait for new episodes to come.....

I am really enjoying the drama so far. Enough dark but not that dark, enough push and pull, enough chill as well... Read the spoiler about the original J-ver. ending, although it disturbs me, I believe the K-ver. probably will not go that route, reading the interview with PD-nim. Really curious how this drama will be wrapped up.

Have always love SIG since R1997, although I cannot claim I've watched all his work. Just haven't gotten around to doing so, still many dramas waiting on my watch list. I also love JSM since Playful Kiss and think she is a fine actress, but again I haven't watched all her work. The two of them work really well for this drama. I can see how easy for girls to be captivated by MY words and actions, but JK is really something for being able to not fall for his sweet talks and moves. I guess it is the first time MY meet such a girl and that's why he's the one captivated by her instead.

Well, since I haven't watched much and late to the party, I won't be able to discuss along the current development. Will catch up as soon as I can and come back again.

• Like 6

Am i the only one who was swooning with the way KMY said "okay"? i could repeat those scenes where he said that word so many times:love:. For me his "okay" is one of memorable lines after "then teach me" 

• Like 8

Hi all... I'm here for the darkness. :sweatingbullets:

Just watched till episode 7.

Not sure why the drama just keeps pulling me in deeper and deeper.

I think SIG plays a part as well since *cough* bad boy *cough*

Have not watch the Japanese version but roughly read about it after asking Mr Google.

Hoping this won't tear my heart to pieces.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

You know what makes me wonder? The words Tak used when she was talking about MY and JK.

She said “they shouldn’t be going out together”. Why didn’t she say “they mustn’t go out together”? If they’re the siblings, she ought to say “must not” as it’s forbidden.

• Like 3

i'm really curious of what happend at that time, did not know if we going to see that
JG suspect and MY didnt told exact what he did

0GzzUwv.png 
QuduexB.png
VCiEL96.png
02QjMym.png

Spoiler

rKS76QR.png 
dV9ZPMM.png

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just done watching ep 9 to 10. Wait, what is this?  Why are they going into this same direction? It looks like so. Ah... noooo... they're going in that direction indeed. I feel so sad already. Poor those two! And ah... MY is going to be punished because of all his bad deed before. Writer nim??? TVN?? Ah.. why oh why????

Spoiler

I am feeling sad hearing the story of the three. These two losing children and a guilty rookie cop past. I'm crying with JG. I wonder he's going to be more apologetic later. Now, I know why JK can't help her feeling to not falling for MY. And MY is really starting to genuinely works to change. Isn't this so cruel if they end up as sibling? A painful punishment for him. And JK, poor her, she has to pay the price for her love. Now, whose going to be blame for this ill-fated mess. They're attached to each other through their blood, but naively think it's love. Yes,  it is love. A love that should never be exist. 

I don't like this, I know, I said I'll go to the end. But I think of what JK's CEO said, should run and save my heart from being brokenheart later. It's better to run away now before there's no turning back. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Okay I am really nervous right now after watching ep 10 and am being tempted to look at spoilers from the jdrama when I don't want to!

Please, please don't let them be siblings... OMG... It feels like it's going that direction but at the same time it doesn't make any sense. So JG confessed to killing MY's father. Taking in JK I understand because he feels remorse for killing the father but why didn't he take MY in as well. He just avoided him. 20 years later, MY is that lost boy yet JG has such this intense anger towards him, why? That doesn't make any sense. Why would he tell MY and JK to stay away from each other if they are siblings? Why doesn't he just tell them? Or better yet tell JK before that he suspects MY is her brother and confirm whether its true so that they could have brother-sister bond? Because he already knows something is going on between them. Now the fact that he knows and he let things get that far, he is by far unforgivable and disgusting. I would be done.

Just please let MY and JK be childhood friends... I will believe in kdrama because they have never seen them gone the incest route. I know that Japanese does it but Korea please don't:cry:!

• Like 5

Last week episodes are indeed feels so sad. Even it filled with those happy dating but it feels pretty sad. There are some scenes which gives this sad feeling even more. 

I want to list my fave scenes from those episodes: 

*When MY asked JK to teach him to ne a good guy. Oh.. the moment he takes a deep breath before asking that to her. Look how a lost child is finally finding his way back home. Just like the ending theme song.

*Then the bus date scene. Because of this,  I'll hate the writer if they will keep to follow the original ending. 

*the talk of two,  JSR and MY in the bar. I think she'll going to be the next SA here. She finds him some similarities to her. I love how MY told him that he'll learn a new thing, being a nice guy. Some instrumental ost which gives me the vibe of Innocent Man. 

*I notice a new OST, a duet!! Wait, let me guess, I know whose voice is that, it's them!!! Aww.. the song is a dream come true finally!! Whoah... Love love love it. Has "Byul" been released yet?? The feels of the song. Gahh.. so deep. 

*I must clap for the awesome acting of Park Sung Woong. Ah.. the scene where he shares his real feeling to Tak is really aching my heart. That is so wrenching to see him in agony dealing with his guilts. Bravo performance. 

*the ending, oh no!!! That is not what I want to see. It's not a good sign.... jebal.. writer jebal.... please don't go that way. 

Spoiler

Pssst.. that bold request of sleeping together and they did give us a bed scene too. *face palm* hahaha. I'm going to really hate you writer if you give me that crap ending!!!

• Like 9

Hi! Found this forum today because like the most of you guys I’m obsessed with this drama :wub:

It’s so captivating and I can’t stop thinking about main leads. Didn’t watch Jdrama but unfortunately read so many spoilers that now I’m so pissed at myself :triumph:

I didn’t expect that drama will allure me so much. After 1st episode I was doomed. 

And now when everything seams to be going well I feel that the emotional wrecking ball is around the corner and I’m not ready for it... especially when I know how it ended in original drama :bawling: 

The chemistry between main leads it too good to ruin it!!

• Like 7