Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Hi on a totally unrelated note. Does anyone know the backpack brand which Jin Kang carries for her trip to Haesan

• Like 1

Just finished marathoning this drama , I haven’t watched or read about the J-Version.

This drama is one of my best for 2018, Really my hope on the sky for them to not be siblings & all my believe are on the conservative Korean society so they won’t be ending like the J-Version. 

But after watching ep 10 ,  just wanna know; was there a bed scene too on the J-Version ?!!! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Just finished marathoning this drama , I haven’t watched or read about the J-Version.

This drama is one of my best for 2018, Really my hope on the sky for them to not be siblings & all my believe are on the conservative Korean society so they won’t be ending like the J-Version. 

But after watching ep 10 ,  just wanna know; was there a bed scene too on the J-Version ?!!! 

yes, there was

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

OMG :astonished: I am speechless now :bawling:

The tragedy wouldn’t be completed without it. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, aisling said:

The tragedy wouldn’t be completed without it. 

I can totally understand now the hype about this drama & the Korean disappointment which reflected on the rating :bawling:

• Like 7

So, someone asked here in the forum a long time ago if they made a US remake of the drama, how would it be? They guessed that the US version would focus on crime and sex angle. I agree. I think if a US version was made they would keep most of  the big  twists from the Japan version-

Spoiler

Incest, Yuko killing Ryo and then killing herself, Kanzo stabbing Ryo

But they may make changes to other twists, depending.

Spoiler

Miwa killing Woo Sang character, Miwa suicide,

In my opinion, a US version would make the murder investigation/crimes front and center.  A US version would make Yuko/Jin Kang character the detective in charge of the college student murder case. She would be doing all the investigating, not Jin Gook brother character. US loves to make romantic thriller where detective falls in love with murderer plots. I think the set up for a US version would be Jin Kang is rookie detective, she just got promoted to detective and the college murder is her first big case.  Of course , she comes from a law enforcement family. Her older brother Jin Gook is a veteran detective on the force, 3 months from retirement.  Tak would be his partner. So Jin Kang collegues all know him.They work at the same police station, but not together or on the same team. So Jin Gook character would not be involved in the college murder case, but Jin Kang would of course tell him about it and ask for his advice as veteran detective.  

With this set up, we see many scenes of Jin Kang/Yuko investigating the murder scene and questioning suspects.  Seung Ah is still her best friend who meets mysterious Moo Young at her birthday party. Seung Ah/Miwa  character plotline would have to be a bit different because in USA, parents usually don't have as much control over the grown children as in the original drama set up. Eventually, the clues would lead Jin Kang to Moo Young as suspect in the murder, and there would be lots of charged interrogation scenes between him and Jin Kang. Is he murderer or not? Is she falling for a murderer? Moo Young character would be a womanizer like Japan version-lots of sex scenes. A US version would be very dark, and keep Japan ending I think. 

EDIT: Another change for a US version I think that Jin Kang character would also have flashbacks/memories, just like Moo Young character. She would recurring dreams of images, which she doesn't understand or know why she is having these dreams. Then Moo Young tells her about his dreams/flashbacks. OMG-they have the same dreams! Why? What is going on? Jin Kang needs to investigate further.  I think this would probably be added in a US version.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@2handsintertwined I thought you summoned me back to +/- thread as usual. Thanks for those likes. Lots of likes back to you :heart:

You watched this too? Great! 

I haven't watched the episodes yet. So I will be back later after I'm done watching. I don't want to get myself spoiled before watching.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, oatshin said:

Hi on a totally unrelated note. Does anyone know the backpack brand which Jin Kang carries for her trip to Haesan

@oatshin Its a fossil Camilla bag. I got one recently in black, so was surprised when I saw it in the drama too. Hope that helps!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

If I understand it correctly, Lost by Ahn Ji Yeon wasn’t released yet? I couldn’t find it on iTunes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Wow! I really liked this chapter 12. You captured the feelings of Jin Kang well, in my opinon.  I can't wait to read your next chapter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi.

While we are wait for the new Episodes and the new Ost, I want to share this. It's The Smile Has Left Your Eyes "Ep9 and Ep10 Cuts", with the Ost "Lost" by "Ahn Ji Yeon" and the Ost "Star, Us" by "Seo In Guk & Jung So Min", with English Subtitles from Viki.

The Ost "Lost" by "Ahn Ji Yeon"  it's the favorite of The Smile Has Left Your Eyes fans. :wub:

But what you think about the Ost "Star, Us" by Seo In Guk & Jung So Min"?

For me this song is also beautiful, but it's more sad than "Lost" by "Ahn Ji Yeon". It's like a lullaby - to comfort both.

And these parts:

"♫ We can do it. ♫

♫ Our fate was destined ♫

♫ right from the beginning. ♫"

"♫ It’s fine even if we are left alone in a dark night. ♫

♫ Let’s close our eyes together. ♫

♫ Star, us. ♫"

Are these lyrics are clue?!  We will have a Sad Ending?!

(I really don't mind about the ending, it can be happy or sad. But if I have to choose one I choose the sad one.) :bawling:

My favorite one.:love:

This is just LOVE & PERFECTION.:heart::wub:

Can they just be a real couple. Their chemistry is beyond words. The best chemistry in Korean Drama History. How can they act so natural. I'm wondering what they felt while filming this scene?(Maybe butterflies in the belly):phew:
The BTS of EP9&10 didn't show this scene.:tears:

Everything about this scene is just perfect: :love::love:

"How he ask her, How she respond. Her shyness look, His mischievous look, How they playful take the clothes from one another out. How they stare at each other for some minutes. How he take her hand to his face and kissed her arm(the one with the burn). How she put her hands on his face and caress his cheeks.

The kisses all of them and most important they smiles - how they are so happy to be with each other.

How she caress touch her hand on his burn.

Ahhh... I can't forget this "Did you guys repair Moo Young red ear? ":phew:

I guess I repeat this scene more 100 times.:wub:

Spoiler

All these videos I will delete, when the official Ost's, be released.

Enjoy!!!

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 12