Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

43 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Yes, JSM is very shippable. I've been a fan of hers since her debut and there was never a time I never shipped her with her leading men (well except for Kwang Soo, sorry!). As for SIG, I only shipped him with Jung Eun Ji and earned his spot as one of my most favorite leading men because of Reply, 1997...that's why I was very ecstatic once I heard the news about their pairing!!!

AGREE! I was kinda expecting for a bed scene but I never hoped that it would be this early! Oh well, I don't mind at all.

Out of all JSM's drama, I believe this one is her most daring yet.

Lol Kwang Soo! I like Kwang Soo but I just could never ever imagine him on a serious role. Though he was in a couple or few serious roles. I just can't take him seriously. Hahahahaha

I've watched most of So Min's projects if not all and this is the first time that I watched In Guk's drama (never really liked his love interests sorry) . He sure can act and was surprised to know that he debuted as a singer first. Wow!!! He is already on top of my list. Hahahaha

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Someone in YT translated what Moo Young said to Jin Kang before she left him, "I have no intention of putting a good impression in front of your brother too." 

Oh. The conflict has started. :(

Raw vid of Episode 10 is already up in kseriesdotnet

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, deishii said:

Someone in YT translated what Moo Young said to Jin Kang before she left him, "I have no intention of putting a good impression in front of your brother too." 

Oh. The conflict has started. :(

"how can you say that when you know what kind of person my brother is for me?"

and thas her answer - know it from yt too.

Thank you - I feared it will be something like that.

Spoiler

In the J Version I hated her to lie to her brother all the time - tell Ryo on the other side she is on his side - and than act all nice around her brother again - not fighting for him. I so hoped it will be different here.

What is she expecting - should he lie and act nice - if she loves him the way he is - she must find out for herself to stand her ground aginst her brother. But that will be difficult - she is so grateful and even in the past she put her brothers feelings before hers... Oh please fight for him...

Spoiler

I guess and hope she will - because from the J Version she will be on the way to a date with MY - when her wonderful brother attacted him. And for that scene I wish for a change too...

OMG - thats sad... from YT too... I check the translations...

MY: In my memory, my father’s still looking for me desperately. So I think I’m not an abandoned child but the missing child...Am I childish(for thinking like that)?

JK: No... how many times(you think about it/like that)?

MY: Countlesss.

That said it all about MY... right...

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

On 10/31/2018 at 8:22 AM, ChewyChocolate said:

I'm really enjoying your fan fic. Chapter 10 was great. I look forward to the next chapter!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu, anyone can share the clip of their bed scene? I can't find it in youtube. Gomawo chingu :P

I will check yt too - but here for you

ctO

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu, anyone can share the clip of their bed scene? I can't find it in youtube. Gomawo chingu :P

You can also check...

Spoiler

ondramanice.co

I checked a while ago and they already had the raw up :D.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, alekaonu said:

Saranghae @Mau_Cherry chingu for the clip. Can't wait for the RAW to see the scene which everyone is swooning over. :D

Your welcome - the RAW is already out too.

From the Clip it looks like MY is the more active one - but in real - the first one who made sure she wantet MY to undress her was our brave JK.

I so loce the Details of the scene. When he took her hand - when he lay her hand on his face. He looks like he feels in a dream and don´t want to wake up.

I love there smiles so much...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Omoooooooooooooo!! Trying my best not to spoil myself too much...but...did they kiss atleast in this episode? :wub: B)

Oh you sweet summer child.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I like it the first episode. But then I found out about the japanese version and  read all about it.  And that's were I totally lost it. This is just to complicated for me to handle it, that is why I decided to stop seen it. But I must recognise the actors professionalism and comintment with the story. The acting is really good 

Hope it has a great finale. But I would skeep this drama too much for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Oh you sweet summer child.

I remember during the earlier episodes, one comment in YT asking for them to Kiss and I was like, "Is it the perfect timing for them to kiss?" and here we are in this episode, when I was not expecting a kiss but got a bed scene instead.  Hahahah

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I guess the picure is not a real help - MY draw it after he was in the orphanage - and its more his dream - his hope and wish - for a happy comlete family ....

Here comes our rescue

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-smile-has-left-your-eyes-episode-10-live-recap/

Spoiler

Based from what I read from the Japanese version and from a post, that MY's memories are make believe. He was not in a happy family. He just hoped to have a happy one so probably he never really had a sibling in this Korean remake. If that will be the case, I will have to figure out what is his connection with Jin Kang and Jin Gook. For all we know, MY had an abusive father and JG saved him from his dad. 

• Like 5

"One Million Stars Falling From The Sky" more like "One Million Pieces of My Heart
So I just got done with Ep 9. And these are list of times this episode broke: 

- When MY almost missed his step as the van brakes infront of JK

- "I wanted to end things quickly" :tears:
- CAN I MAKE ONE MORE CALL
- JK trying to drink her feelings away

- MY WAITING OUTSIDE HER HOUSE

- AND THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION THAT FOLLOWS. MY's expressions...I can do a frame-by-frame breakdown and SIG is pure brilliance the amount of expressions you can see in his eyes. For some one who speaks very less and usually in one liners...he was trying so hard to get her to show some concern. To show that she still cared. "Are you scared? Of me?" You can see how much he wants her to say no to this. And when she says she can't understand him, it's the closest I've seen to panic from MY "Then ask me questions. Ask me anything" 

RIP ME. :heartbreak::heartbreak::bawling:

- thEN TEACH ME. 

yet I will probably re-watch this episode more than it is necessary 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, deishii said:
  Hide contents

Based from what I read from the Japanese version and from a post, that MY's memories are make believe. He was not in a happy family. He just hoped to have a happy one so probably he never really had a sibling in this Korean remake. If that will be the case, I will have to figure out what is his connection with Jin Kang and Jin Gook. For all we know, MY had an abusive father and JG saved him from his dad. 

wait

Spoiler

I am a bit lost - why do you think he had an abusive father? Where did i miss something?

From the J Version Ryos Father was a murder - but that doesn´t mean he was a bad daddy. He was in huge money problems and had to raise his kids by his own. The Brother made the mistake to try to catch him all by his own. Like that it happen that he shot the father.

The picture in the J Version was three persons - Ryo always believed it was his happy family which was destroyed - mum, dad and him - bun in real the mother abondend them long ago and the third person was his sister.

If the picture was already in his pocket when MY run away it really means that there where four persons before - but if he draw it after he was lost - its different.

• Like 4

You know what JG, this is how I'm feeling towards you right now.

Because you're getting on my last nerve.

giphy.gif

I swear he has one more time. One more time!

Keeps screaming at JK and trying to tell her what to do when she's a grown woman. He's starting to ruin his relationship with her. Keeps talking bad about MY, what exactly does he even know about him? Because I still think JG killed MY's dad and he's responsible for MY becoming the way that he is. He keeps making MY the bad guy here when in reality, JG is really the bad guy.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mau_Cherry said:

wait

Hide contents

I am a bit lost - why do you think he had an abusive father? Where did it miss something?

From the J Version Ryos Father was a murder - but that doesn´t mean he was a bad daddy. He was in jugde money problems and had to raise his kids by his own. The Brother made the mistake to try to catch him all by his own. Like that it happen that he shot the father.

The Picturte in the J Version was three persons - Ryo always believed it was his happy family which was destroyed - mum, dad and him - bun in real the mother abondend them long ago and the third person was his sister.

If the picture was already in his pocket when MY run away it really means that there where four persons before - but if he draw it after he was lost - its different.

No, that was just my theory. Maybe the Kor ver would still stick to the original story (perhaps minus the siblings part). I really don't want this to end badly. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, deishii said:

No, that was just my theory. Maybe the Kor ver would still stick to the original story (perhaps minus the siblings part). I really don't want this to end badly. 

From the recap

Why was their old team destroyed?

Hwang Gun says that they chased someone and that guy died. This person was a serious criminal, but Kook tried to catch him himself. that criminal jumped off a cliff. CR asks if it was a suicide? HwangGun says he isn’t sure about all that. But nothing happened back then, no punishment. They had a lot of serious crimes back then and that era was different. It just passed.

So if looks like it will follow the original in that points - but I wonder - if there where mother and father this time.  We need to know so much more

So JG in real shot the man - but it was all buried like he commit suicide... what the...

• Like 3

So was the criminal (MY’s father) shot by JG or did he jump off the cliff? I’m a bit confused now.

• Like 4