Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

When MY met with Jang Se Ra I feared he woke up the devil.

I fear - now he is the kind of victim she loves the most...

We know MY has fun playing with the rich and bad guys and girls who mistreated someone else.

Looks like JSR loves to play with those who looks hard to play with - but in the end - she will get what she wish for. This woman is dangerous.

MY met her and she asked him why he turns her offer down - and if I got it right - and I believe I got - he just told her because he will try to be a better human - or good human now.

I fear - JK can stand in YSR Way to control MY now - because for her he wish to change.

And she for sure is much more interested in the dangerous MY who was just her taste.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Omoooooooooooooo!! Trying my best not to spoil myself too much...but...did they kiss atleast in this episode? :wub: B)

You just made my day laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774074

We where just hoping for a Kiss right -

Oh YES- they kissed

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mau_Cherry said:

You just made my day laugh-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774074

We where just hoping for a Kiss right -

Oh YES- they kissed

among other things... :kiss_wink: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Sorry to cut your post but I definitely agree with you. I shipped JSM with Lee Min Ki before and it was the ship I sailed the hardest. But boy, was I wrong. SIG's level is 3 levels higher than LMK. I'm sorry Lee Joon but no one's stopping me to ship this couple! 

Same. I loved Lee Min Ki and So Min's chemistry. When I think about it, So Min can be easily paired up or what they coin us shippable. Looks like Lee Joon need to skip this episode. In Guk is sure so fine. I think that villainous aura (in his character) intensifies his hotness level to a thousand times. Dang!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am dead...

he is so in Love

And she is just the same..

OMOOMoooo!!

@Mau_Cherry i am dead toooooo..

OMG im not so expecting this!!

not on earth that I would guess in this ep!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

YES THEY DID

Kiss? Oh honey!!! We got more than what we asked for in this episode. Did not really expect the bed scene that early when they just started dating. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, piekeboeboe said:

OMOOMoooo!!

@Mau_Cherry i am dead toooooo..

OMG im not so expecting this!!

not on earth that I would guess in this ep!!!

But on the other hand - it scares me - it scare me to find out what JG and Tak where talking - it scares me why is JK in the Preview leaving him with tears in her eyes and it scares me

Spoiler

that the scene will come in which JG will harm MY to seperate them. And It scares me to find out how JK will act than. She can´t left him alone again.

Those two in love are pure magic - he suddenly looks so pure and soft and warm - and thats only for her - because of her. Noone else could ever reach him like that.

I love TVN for acting our OTP as adults in love. Holding hands would never be enough.

Gosh - I need the RAW to repeat the scenes over and over again...

who said I can sleep better tonight... so hot here...

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, deishii said:

Same. I loved Lee Min Ki and So Min's chemistry. When I think about it, So Min can be easily paired up or what they coin us shippable. Looks like Lee Joon need to skip this episode. In Guk is sure so fine. I think that villainous aura (in his character) intensifies his hotness level to a thousand times. Dang!!! 

Yes, JSM is very shippable. I've been a fan of hers since her debut and there was never a time I never shipped her with her leading men (well except for Kwang Soo, sorry!). As for SIG, I only shipped him with Jung Eun Ji and earned his spot as one of my most favorite leading men because of Reply, 1997...that's why I was very ecstatic once I heard the news about their pairing!!!

26 minutes ago, deishii said:

Kiss? Oh honey!!! We got more than what we asked for in this episode. Did not really expect the bed scene that early when they just started dating. 

AGREE! I was kinda expecting for a bed scene but I never hoped that it would be this early! Oh well, I don't mind at all.

Out of all JSM's drama, I believe this one is her most daring yet.

And the way JK wrapped her legs on MY's waist (based on the preview) was SO HOT. That scene alone reveals how intimate their relationship is and the consummation seals all that.

• Like 9

Wow! I just watched the episode clips on the TVN Youtube channel. (Someone says they need the Youtube views for ratings?) I found out that if I watch any clips embedded in posts here at Soompi, it does not increase view count in Youtube, so I now always try to watch clips in You Tube that people post.  Anyway, man the chemistry for the main leads is so good! And I can't believe we get kiss and bed scene too.  Thanks to everyone who posted info about the livestream. I'm always wondering after they show Moo Young looking at that drawing-is it family portrait? Are Jin Kang and Moo Young blood related? But, now they have bed scene, so they can't be blood related siblings, right? Since PD says in press conference that the incest issue would be handled "sensitively"? I need to watch the episode with subs, but I think will try to watch raw today too. We have so many sweet OTP moments.  The drama has pretty much been following the Japanese timeline for this remake, but as of this episode they are pretty much caught up to Japan, and we have 6 more episodes to go. Since Japan version only had 11 episodes total, I think we will see a lot of new content for this second half. I hope that we will have more sweet OTP moments during these last 6 hours of the drama, because I know we will have lots of sad moments. Woo Sang sister is very nasty character. I am afraid for Moo Young and Jin Kang.  Please don't break up the OTP! MY and JK deserve the happiness. Please no lies and/or noble idiocy! Please, don't kill them, show!

• Like 7

Need an oxygen tank after this episode and some time to process all this.

We deserve an happy ending, right? :bawling:

• Like 9

I AM SCREAMING!!!! I COULD NOT EVEN DO MY JOB WELL!!!! 

Spoiler

64072888-1-D6-E-4777-A2-CF-63-C6161494-B8.jpg

Spoiler

20-ACC681-5946-451-B-B396-90496-AEBEF70.jpg

Spoiler

9-CF9269-A-4-DCD-4-A00-A805-B9-CCCB36-C0-D1.jpg

Spoiler

66-E02-F3-D-3-CEE-4712-9661-128-D45-B0-FCE3.jpg

Spoiler

1-FECE2-FE-5-D0-E-4-A3-C-8-BC3-7-B1-E972-B06-E6.jpg

Spoiler

I just lost my senses when he kissed her repeatedly without removing his mouth on her lips

I CAN'T

Edited by alivingparadox24
had to put the spoiler tags. click if you want to be spoiled with hotness overload
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Yes, JSM is very shippable. I've been a fan of hers since her debut and there was never a time I never shipped her with her leading men (well except for Kwang Soo, sorry!). As for SIG, I only shipped him with Jung Eun Ji and earned his spot as one of my most favorite leading men because of Reply, 1997...that's why I was very ecstatic once I heard the news about their pairing!!!

AGREE! I was kinda expecting for a bed scene but I never hoped that it would be this early! Oh well, I don't mind at all.

Out of all JSM's drama, I believe this one is her most daring yet.

And the way JK wrapped her legs on MY's waist (based on the preview) was SO HOT. That scene alone reveals how intimate their relationship is and the consummation seals all that.

Imagine the look in Jin Gook's face if/when he saw that scene. It was not even a holding hands but her dearest sister had her legs wrapped around Moo Young's waist!!! He can already imagine where their relationship had gone so far. That must have been heartbreaking.

• Like 6

@alivingparadox24 Oh...my..God...ha ha. I shouldn't have opened it :D. Wow...am glad this is airing on a cable channel so they can go all out^^.

Now that SIG and JSM are singing an OST, I should watch some MVs/songs of him. Not quite familiar with his voice coz I'm only addicted to Yang Yoseob and Beast/Highlight..ha ha. I keep forgetting that SIG is a singer, since I only see him as an actor :).

• Like 4
  • LOL 1