Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

I don’t understand Korean but they went on a date and JK probably said something about her life back in Haesan which made MY paused and suspicious.

Once again, SIG and JSM are really beautiful together...

edit: oh my??! My streaming stopped .... but I saw something? Half naked MY??!

• Like 6

I've seen the Japanese drama where this was adapted from, and while I absolutely love the male MC there, I was absolutely annoyed with the female character. It just felt like she was trying too hard to behave like  a teenager in the beginning and then there was just something off with the way she spoke. I just cannot tolerate high pitch voices, and/or Korean aegyo  in female drama characters. LOL It somewhat takes the sincerity, romance, thrill, etc from the scene for some reason. This is why I appreciate JK here. Glad they didnt have her behaving like the Jap actress. You can just feel the depth of her character not just from looking at her on screen, but from hearing every word that comes right out of her mouth. And she doesn't come off as annoying when she has her aegyo moment with her brother because there's just enough cute to sell the scene. I didn't like her in Playful Kiss, but her drama character choices after that are really inspired ones. 

I really hope they stay away from the ..

Spoiler

incestous

theme of the jdorama because we have enough conflict as it is between MY and JKook, to sell the romeo+juliet vibe, not to mention MY's anti-hero tendencies. I really want our OTP to get together, and while a happy ending isn't ensured, I just hope the director provides us with enough reason to justify it other than jdorama angle. Still, hoping for a happy ending for the OTP if the direction changes. XD

• Like 7

Silent lurker here, hello everyone!! Just this comment for say: OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Streaming so much bad but

Spoiler

THEY DID IT IN A HOTEL ROOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I was not prepared for the bed scene. I screamed under my blanket. In Guk and So Min were so cute during that scene. Yes! It was obvious that So Min and In Guk were awkward at the beginning of the scene, they were playful then started being serious. Their chemistry oh my gosh! Lee Joon, forgive me for shipping these two. Hahahaha

(Sorry if I butchered So Min's bf's name. Lol) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Silent lurker here, hello everyone!! Just this comment for say: OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Streaming so much bad but

Hide contents

THEY DID IT IN A HOTEL ROOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :wub:

OMG, did really???????????? 

Spoiler

Did they show their matching scars?

• Like 5

Just now, aisling said:

OMG, did really???????????? 

Hide contents

Did they show their matching scars?

Only MY chest but they were on bed going for THAT. Episode ended in that moment *__*

• Like 5

Was there a preview? 

Jung So Min is my queen! I never thought she’d go for a bed scene when she’s in a public relationship!!! Ehm... but isn’t it too soon? Weren’t they like literally on the first date?  B)

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, aisling said:

I don’t understand Korean but they went on a date and JK probably said something about her life back in Haesan which made MY paused and suspicious.

Once again, SIG and JSM are really beautiful together...

edit: oh my??! My streaming stopped .... but I saw something? Half naked MY??!

Your eyes did not deceive you. Yes! They did it/was about to do it. And then we get another week to watch the continuation. We only get to have 1 ep of lovey-dovey and then back to the darker side of the story again where I think something will be revealed. 

In Guk and So Min!!! If only both were single, I'd be glad to join their ship. They are so adorable and the scenes where they hold hands and just sat together. It was so natural. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, aisling said:

Was there a preview? 

Jung So Min is my queen! I never thought she’d go for a bed scene when she’s in a public relationship!!! Ehm... but isn’t it too soon? Weren’t they like literally on the first date?  B)

Yes there was a preview but i think the storm will come. I don't mind at all but i really would like if writer will make them as a pair and not sibilings as in the original script.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Only MY chest but they were on bed going for THAT. Episode ended in that moment *__*

They were just about to start to do it and episode 10 ended just like that. What a cliffhanger!!! Lol

Beware! Looks like next week is back to the not so happy moments again. :(

• Like 7

omg. their chemistry is off the charts. im so sorry lee joon! i shipped you two so hard in MFIS, but JSM is just smokin' with SIG here. lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Just now, lolly84 said:

Yes there was a preview but i think the storm will come. I don't mind at all but i really would like if writer will make them as a pair and not sibilings as in the original script.

I think this Korean remake will not go for the incestuous twist. I don't know. But I have a feeling that we will have our hearts broken. I am hoping for a really happy ending no matter how cliché it might sound. 

I so love their date scenes. It felt so real and natural. Got to love this couple. And I think the OST where they said that In Guk and So Min will sing was played. 

Can't wait for the eng subs! 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, deishii said:

I think this Korean remake will not go for the incestuous twist. I don't know. But I have a feeling that we will have our hearts broken. I am hoping for a really happy ending no matter how cliché it might sound. 

I so love their date scenes. It felt so real and natural. Got to love this couple. And I think the OST where they said that In Guk and So Min will sing was played. 

Can't wait for the eng subs! 

I really hope that! Their kisses were so natural *___*

• Like 6

So I guess we’re not getting the full bed scene if they ended it like that.  Why didn’t they go to his house but went to a hotel instead?

@bella1025 She and Lee Joon had this cute chemistry, but nothing so animalistic and electrifying like with SIG.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Wow - let me catch my breath first - I was not expecting that - Okay - I hoped for but its still rare in KDrama World (THANK YOU SO MUCH TVN)

But - that is not my trouble ... I need subs - I need them so desperatly now - what in all the world did YJG tell Tak?? I need to know that - I know that part is very importend...

Today felt like Milk and Honey compared to what whe had the last weeks. Our OTP is truelly in love. And MY is wow - he is so honest. I was so happy when she came in in the moment he woke up from a new nightmare. Its so importend for her to see... This guy feels more pain than a lot people will ever believe - but she must. And I loved it that he honestly told her everything about the nightmare. He is not holding back anymore. Oh damn... if that hope and light will get destroyed for him... i can´t think about that now.

But JK too - she tells MY a lot - and she told him today that JG is not her real brother. If I got it right. I loved it thats they visit the place where he grows up and I got at least one answer. The Nun knew... She saw the flyer and she calles the police. For the rest I need to guess - I can imagine that she found out about his story and decided to protect him and hides him - and gave him the new name.

There is a deeper hope inside of me - if the voice was young JK - the voice in MYs Nightmare - how can she call him by his new name?

I really need to hope - they are so wonderful.

But sorry - I can´t ship them in real life - so happy for the real OTP.

@aisling because they are on a trip together. Back in there home village - MY shows JK really how his life was.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, aisling said:

So I guess we’re not getting the full bed scene if they ended it like that.  Why didn’t they go to his house but went to a hotel instead?

@bella1025 She and Lee Joon had this cute chemistry, but nothing so animalistic and electrifying like with SIG.

i know. XD but lee joon can be pretty intense as well so i can just imagine how he is IRL with JSM. lol but yup... SIG beats him in the intensity department here in this drama. :))

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, aisling said:

Sorry to cut your post but I definitely agree with you. I shipped JSM with Lee Min Ki before and it was the ship I sailed the hardest. But boy, was I wrong. SIG's level is 3 levels higher than LMK. I'm sorry Lee Joon but no one's stopping me to ship this couple! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8