Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

13 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

"Teach me" and with Preview of Ep.10 !
Is ep10 is FINAL episode and HAPPY END:wub:

wJjtSbk.png 

I'm so not ready for Ep.11   :unsure::sweatingbullets:

I think this Line will be forever remembered in kdrama history.

i’m so excited for the new episode, hope to find a decent link this time for live streaming cause i don’t think i can wait for the raw and the subbed version. I need to feel the love. 

• Like 5

So to me the picture looks like two boys, one girl and one adult?

How does that one extra boy add to our story? That’s different from the original. I keep thinking about the possibilities but I just can’t think of anything, why there are two boys and a girl.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redmists said:

I disagree on JG. Cause so far he has been anything BUT methodical to me. He has hunches and intuitions on things, especially with MY. And he just goes on his intuition, in quite a haphazard manner imo. He wanted to include CR but then excludes him from key findings.

The only finding he really hid was of MY under the umbrella and he was right about it at that moment and eventually too

or are you talking about something else?

He got nothing concrete to go on with MY ever since the begining, just that he got a "weird feeling around him".

And what is wrong with that.. that hunch got him to snoop around him and as time will tell, his snooping was/is legit

Otherwise, very conviniently world would have charged the boyfriend with murder and hung an innocent person

That's what i meant when i said, when you do something for a long time, you develop an intuition. Better you are at your job, better will be your intuition. If you try and gather concrete evidence to confirm or reject that intuition- that's method. If you blindly accept it or reject it without proof is stupidity.

Like so? Yes, he finds clues at the murder scene but instead of establishing an alibi or going with "innocent until proven guilty", he immediately treats MY like a suspect, just cause the guy gives him a bad feeling.

linked to above point

And with YR, if he was really methodical and observant, he'd have already noticed from before that she is left-handed, or at least try to find that out.

When would he have seen it? We have been privy to all scenes.. whenever JG met YR, we were there. THere is no background scene. And there isn't enough to notice that or take that as sole point of relation. He can't start walking down the road and keep adding left handed men to his list of suspects.

He has been anything but a great cop to me. What sort of good cop goes to a person's house to beat them up? He seems to have it bad with MY just based off his "hunch" and is so determined to make sure he's the murderer. That's not a sign of a methodical cop to me, but a very biased one. I'm not surprised if he shot the guy at the orphanage on accident simply based off one of this "hunches" as well. He lets his emotions affect and cloud his judgment of people and of a situation, a dangerous trait to have in a cop. 

again linked to above points

A bad cop would have really just gone ahead, implanted wrong evidence or miscontrued evidence in others eyes to frame the guy he thinks is wrong. JG actually shows, despite his very very very strong hunch, he still keeps finding concrete proof and look that's how he got the right killer..he wasn't lax when it came to job despite his personal feelings (his sister's involvement and removing the guy from her life, CR whom he really likes and could have helped his promotion by making him catch this guy and close the case asap, his own ego of sniffing the culprit out just because a syou say he didn't like him).. Nope

and this is the beauty in story telling. Writer/ MY plays with you too. Audience is also made to feel how misunderstood the hero is and this cop is after him. Everyone is convinced that MY has nothing to do with this except for the police officer and like in every story, we are convinced that we will find out in the end that MY is innocent and JG as police officer was wrongly suspecting him.

But then, all of a sudden you are told, its you (including other characters) were jumping to conclusion. Trying to fit him into your fairytale. It was other characters stressing and trying to relax around MY based on their biased opinions whereas all this time JG was actually right. Given what he said of MY, ultimately , all said and done, MY did turn YR into a murderer. THat is her 1st murder.

Also, I did not say that the drama has shown that MY isn't all that. I was commenting on how people interpret his actions as that of a psychopath, which I have never agreed with. I also don't think that MY is a "hyper" person and will never define him as such. If anything, the one that lets their emotions get the better of them have been the JK (and her brother). MY is calm, cool and logical. His "revenge" plans aren't a sign of a "hyper" personality either, but someone who dares to play with death and is always a few steps ahead of other people - he's a fantastic planner. 

MY is like an unstable ion.. it exists.. and seeks attachment .. that's basic human nature like survival mode. The moment that attachment will come in life, he will be the one who will become emotionally dependent and easy to manipulate. JK will never be that person. She on the other hand can cut off ties very easily - her brother, MY... when it comes to it, and given whatever we have seen of her, she can be fairly ruthless.

CR- it didn't take her a minute to decide playing him and dumping him. Just because she makes a sad face doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing.

SA - just because she cries on the funeral day doesn't mean she didn't know true importance of SA in her life, which is NULL. SA was never important.

JG - he is her brother and she loves him, but it is ample clear that her own opinion will always triumph his

MY - she likes him, she is with him. If tomorrow, she wants to call it off, she will leaving MY stranded

And JK is the actual calm person. Not cool or logical but calm. MY on the other hand is not calm. He is logical, yes and very intelligent and plans his steps well but he is not calm. THere are so many suppressed emotions that keep finding new targets for his "revenge"

Otherwise, ask this question - what is his revenge against? he doesn't /didn't remember what happened to family. He thought his dad abandoned him. All kids in orphanage have that story so you are not unique. The thing that could hurt him was being away from his sister, whom he clearly loved more than anything, because even today his subconscious is looking or recognizes "youger sister" in some girls (JK, YR)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phi3nk said:

according to this article, the MuKang couple will duet sing the OST. It'll be released next week on Thursday nov 8, at 6 pm KST

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003894951

Whoaaaaa.... TVN, PD nim or whoever you are, Thank youuuuu  :wub::kiss_wink:

I AM SO PSYCHED!

if i am not mistaken, the said ost will also be revealed in ep 10

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images. TQ
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I AM SO PSYCHED!

if i am not mistaken, the said ost will also be revealed in ep 10

yess... I'm so shock but happy.

although they have low rating compared another TVN dramas this year, but I think they know we i-fans, love them so much. A lot of positive reviews and warm reaction in the social media and blogs. 

I can't wait for tonight episode. Yuhuuuu....

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Say what????? SIG and JSM are singing a duet together???? Am I in heaven or what?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard JSM singing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aisling said:

Say what????? SIG and JSM are singing a duet together???? Am I in heaven or what?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard JSM singing.

This is the ost that she sang for her previous drama "Because This Is My First Life"

• Like 3

Hello chinggus, silent reader :D

It's been a very very long time since my last login and following a thread. But this drama is different. It's intense and leave strong impaction. I love how the OTP doesnt have much skinship but each of the moment was beautifully depicted, like there is an invisible connection that draw them together.

I havent watched the janpanese version but through the youtube comments you can generally get the story :sweatingbullets:

It would be a bold move if the writer decides to go with the japan story line but deep down I always hope that our OTP can freely love each others.

I know some Korean so I usually look up information (especially news and new pictures) just out of curiousity and drama alone is not enough ^''^.

During my search I found this new about the story, the news said that the picture which MY is keeping is a family picture with two sons and the parents. Yesterday episode also showed the previous sceen with two  boys so I expect that MY might have a litte brother and that also means we might have a different version of drama. :wub:

Though it only my 2 cents.

Below is the link of the news (please correct if im wrong)

http://www.daejeontoday.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=519321

Sorry for my sloppy english and let's enjoy our epi tonighttt chinggus :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Guys, i'm ready, Are you ready?
a few minutes to ep.10!

live stream is really bad (_ _") everyone steaming for dating today!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

So I guess the song will surely be played during their date :wub:. Nice, PD-nim. You know us better B). 

if im not wrong , i hear SIG en JSM sing together right after ep.10 start :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

this seems to be a working live streaming link. it just lags pretty badly on my end because my IP sucks. lol. hope it works for some of you. \

this one is working for me. hope it stays that way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2