Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

First Atmospheric Preview for tvN Drama Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky

read http://koalasplayground.com/2018/08/25/first-atmospheric-preview-for-tvn-drama-hundred-million-stars-falling-from-the-sky/

Facing the monster in A Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky

read : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/08/facing-the-monster-in-a-hundred-million-stars-falling-from-the-sky/

Exciting 1st Teaser for new drama The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

read : https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/08/23/exciting-1st-teaser-for-new-drama-the-smile-has-left-your-eyes/

Cool, those three blogs wrote the teaser. I wish one of them will write a recap.

@ituaku OMG!!! Those arms 80+ The little white rabbit emoji gifs rabbit emoticons

• Like 3

it looks like they really going to adapt the "darkness" or at least the original japanese one to a "t" considering the "burning flames" on the teaser

• Like 2

Hello everyone! :D

I'm not ready for the darkness in this drama but I'm ready for Seo In Guk and Jung So Min. My heart will break but it will break so good.

• Like 4

I'm not against some changes from the original version but they have to respect some things, and by things I mean the big reveal. It is what it is but you can't throw it away, what's the point to remake the drama otherwise? I feel like I'm going to wait to know how the drama ends before starting it. I did the same with Life on Mars because I loved the UK version.

• Like 4

I just finished the Japanese version..and I regret watching it :bawling:

It was so sad .

I don't know how the K-version will be,hope it will be much lighter ..

Japanese dramas are surely the best.:bawling:

• Like 3

Spoiler

The sevond teaser look really creepy.

Is he really a bad guy? Hmn, will I want to see SIG as a villain actually?  Of all his dramas,the image I had of him in hello monster is tiny best and I don't want it altered but it's good to show versatility in acting. He is an all rounder so I believe he can pull this off too.

Dark, mysterious and cool fits him a lot. 

I want the drama to succeed. 

• Like 3

On 8/29/2018 at 3:33 PM, screwdila said:

I just finished the Japanese version..and I regret watching it :bawling:

It was so sad .

I don't know how the K-version will be,hope it will be much lighter ..

Japanese dramas are surely the best.:bawling:

You haven’t watched Korean version, but you are already sure that Japanese version is the best. Ok. 

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-16.gif?1301940165

And please be careful with spoilers because in my case I don’t want to know if It is sad or not.  I want to enjoy this drama step by step and make my own conclusion. 

Everybody have the right to give their opinion but let’s take in account the desire of others. I think that the idea is that many people can join this thread but instead we can make people leave, so please use the spoiler  option in the bar. 

@Jillia Hi , as moderator of this thread i think that spoilers must be ruled. I don't know if you have set the rules since the beginning . I have been in some threads before and rules are set very clear and the moderators make sure it to be respected. 

I would be thanks if you did.  

• Like 4

@camichi

I just said that the J-version was beautiful and sad, I didn't say it the K-version will be bad than this. 

I was talking about Japanese dramas overall. All the J dramas I watched were beautiful and deep, I was not just talking about this drama.

And I am a big fan of SIG, and about spoilers I think everyone knows that it is a sad drama and I don't think so I gave a big spoiler.

• Like 2

Watch: Seo In Guk And Jung So Min Feature In Teasers And Making Video For “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” has dropped serious teasers and a humorous making video of them.

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes,” is a remake of the 2002 Japanese drama of the same name. It is a mystery melodrama about a dangerous, free-spirited “monster” named Kim Moo Young (Seo In Guk) who is suspected of murder, a woman named Yoo Jin Kang (Jung So Min), who has the same scars as Moo Young, and Yoo Jin Kang’s brother Yoo Jin Kook (Park Sung Woong), a detective who stands against Moo Young.

In the beginning of the first clips, Seo In Guk is dangerously walking on the edge of a building rooftop. He can be seen smiling with a woman, but then his expression turns solemn as he says, “It’s all the same. It’s boring.” Then he asks with a straight face, “How does it feel to murder someone?” It looks like he’s about to fall off the edge when Jung So Min grabs his hand and tells him, “Don’t go.” Seo In Guk smiles at her as he thinks, “But what’s this? You’re different.”

In the next teaser, Jung So Min is running somewhere with a grave, concerned expression as she says, “People call him a monster.” She runs up the stairs, grabs Seo In Guk’s hand before he could fall, and tells him, “Don’t go.” Then she thinks to herself, “You’re not a monster.”

Contrasting to the somber mood in the teasers, the behind-the-scenes video is quite humorous and silly. Seo In Guk doesn’t stop smiling, and he willingly follows the staff’s directions to create the perfect teasers. Once his scene is done, he looks at the making video camera and claps happily.

Seo In Guk and Jung So Min are both serious and silly on the set. They can be seen monitoring their acting very closely and goofing off while waiting for the director to give the signal. While waiting for the filming to start, Seo In Guk makes a funny pose with a comical expression. Jung So Min bursts into laughter and can’t stop laughing even when the filming starts. As punishment, she slaps herself on the cheek.

The two lead actors also introduce their characters in the making video. Seo In Guk says, “Hello, I’m Seo In Guk who takes on the role of Kim Moo Young in ‘The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.’ He is a character who plays a dangerous game he created using his money, love, and self. Inside, he has a lot of sad stories, so he has a different charm than other characters.” Jung So Min shares, “I’m Jung So Min who plays Yoo Jin Kang. She is a character with no parents and grew up with her older brother who is a lot older than her. Due to her past that can’t be filled, she feels a sense of emptiness and loneliness.”

src : https://www.soompi.com/article/1224047wpp/watch-seo-guk-jung-min-feature-teasers-making-video-smile-left-eyes

• Like 2

Ahhh.... I did watch the Japanese version. *no spoilers from me* And it will be interesting to see how they portray the core of the original.

I love all three main leads so I don't know how I feel about this drama (haha).

But I miss Seo In Guk a lot and I have a feeling he will be able to portray this character well. I mean, the character in the Japanese version was portrayed by Takuya Kimura!

• Like 6

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/09/01/two-new-teasers-for-the-smile-has-left-your-eyes/

Two New Teasers for The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

IMG_20180901_074457.jpg?resize=676%2C451

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve been in a deep drama drought. That’s all about to end though, and the one I’m the most excited for is The Smile Has Left Your Eyes. In just a few short weeks, on September 26th, Seo In Guk,  Jung So MIn, and Park Sung Woong will be keeping us in suspense in what the teasers are describing as a “mystery melo”. The fangirls will be recapping this one, which I’m sure you already guessed since Kmuse’s love for Seo In Guk is legendary.

I’m already intrigued by the look in Seo In Guk’s eyes. Honestly, I’m excited to see him playing a shady kind of character. Is he good or bad or is he a little of both?  There has also been a pretty big hole in my life since Life on Mars ended so I’m very happy to see Park Sung Woong back on my screen.  Are you excited for this drama?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1