Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Yay! Cannot wait for the episode tonight that I can't keep still...lol..I just read the Soompi article too. What's gonna happen now to Yoo Ri -_-.

Off topic...

Spoiler

If you come across a good drama, chingus, kindly tag (is that the term here?^^) me too! Like not your typical romance and unpredictable drama as well. There was this upcoming drama, Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter with Moon Chae Won, that seems interesting. So if you happen to watch it if it airs, let me know if it's any good :P

• Like 5

Oh, today’s episode will be intense! I’m sorry CR,  but you just don’t stand a chance! Do you think CR will turn into a clingy second lead?

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, aisling said:

Oh, today’s episode will be intense! I’m sorry CR,  but you just don’t stand a chance! Do you think CR will turn into a clingy second lead?

Hopefully not. Coz from the preview, he did tell JK that it's okay for her not to date him but not MY. I feel like he's gonna be like Jin Gook who's gonna stand in MY&JK relationship^^.

• Like 6

Episode 7-8 is really upbeat and unexpected (kiss).

My guess for tonight episode: 

- WS's sister take some actions?
- CR know of JK, she feeling to MY. Both CR and JG try thier best convince JK not to see MY, but they are see each other anyway ^_^

What is your guess? :)

• Like 4

clips ep.9

i feel pity with chorong, it seems like she had to end things with him?

Spoiler

p/s: i really hope he means it, proves it with action to be a good person, coz sometimes words are not enough.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I tried but today I can't even connect :wacko:

Today it didn't work for me either but i have seen the clips and I am screaming internally!! AAAAAA

Waiting for the subs to come out. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ah, too bad...guess gonna have to wait for the subs tomorrow.

@AlexandraReid Did you understand what MY said when JK asked him to promise to be a good person? :D

Someone on youtube translated with: "teach me how". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ah, too bad...guess gonna have to wait for the subs tomorrow.

@AlexandraReid Did you understand what MY said when JK asked him to promise to be a good person? :D

MooYong: Teach me how :wub:

thats why i said he needs to prove it. but seeing the preview, his face seems changed after Jin-Kook warned him, not to meet with Jin-Kang anymore. im sort of expected this to happen.  :wacko:
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ezgif-1-bb39c125343b.gif

His honesty and helplessness here simply hurt my heart :bawling: Gosh..people! Our Mooyoungie deserves to be happy! :bawling:

ezgif-1-2103d08b7e2e.gif

this one is too cute :love: anyone tryin to separate them? fight me!!:warning:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

[Smile Has Left Your Eyes] Ep 9 spoilers, Seo In Guk & Jung So Min

Spoiler

star.png

1. [+183,-14]
My heart pounded so hard at the ending, seriously. 

2. [+160,-8]
"Teach me." That line and those eyes were crazy.  This story really sucks you in. 

3. [+81,-5]
When Seo In Guk said, "Teach me", I teared up. ㅠㅠ

4. [+57,-5]
I'll teach you, ㅠㅠ Moo Young-ah. 

5. [+42,-2]
"Teach me"  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah ㅠㅠ

6. [+26,-0]
"Teach me" to think that that line would penetrate through my heart...... 

7. [+24,-1]
Ahh, "Teach me"... Seriously, with that one sentence, I get how he really felt.. It feels like Seo In Guk filled his emotions with that line... Amazing. 

8. [+25,-3]
It's not easy to convey emotions to the viewers. But how can the ending, "Teach me"~~~ Ahhhk!!!!! Seo In Guk-ssi's acting is so good. 

9. [+18,-2]
Ah, it's so fun. ㅠ

10. [+17,-1]
Moo Young lost his emotions because of his trauma when he was young and lived without it. Jin Kang can teach him how to be a good person. 

millionstars.png

Article: Naver 'Smile Has Left Your Eyes' Seo In Guk to Jung So Min, "A good person? Teach me" 

1. [+344,-3]
I like the ending. "Teach me" 

2. [+254,-3]
Seriously, "Teach me" was insane. ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ This will continue to be a golden line till the end. 

3. [+105,-3]
Today's episode was another legend. ㅜㅜ

4. [+98,-1]
To think that "Teach me" would sound so sad. Moo Young-ah, I want to teach you. 

5. [+73,-1]
If the acting is done wrong, Moo Young wouldn't have any charms, and would be an annoying character. Seo In Guk and Jung So Min did so well! I just get absorbed by watching this drama. ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

6. [+72,-3]
Seo In Guk's acting is at his peak in this drama~~ Acting in a genre like this is not easy... The way he analyze his character analysis and his acting skills are amazing!!! I think he'll continue to be on a roll in the future too! An actor like this should act longer~~ I'd like to see kinds of different acting from him in the future too. 

7. [+67,-1]
His acting is amazing.. "Teach me" at that one line, it feels like they have showed how Moo Young  had lived his life up till now.. Seo In Guk is really good..

cr

Knets are going crazy over Moo Yong's  line "Teach me"  lol:D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

Knets are going crazy over Moo Yong's  line "Teach me"  lol:D

OMG.  Moo Young. That line.. gonna define this drama.  every viewer will remember that line " teach me"

The feelz! the OTP feelz! I'm ready  to watch the raw in a jiffy. I don't even care if I don't understand anything. Their expression  conveys emotion and terrific acting.  Best kdrama currently airing.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Happy Wednesday, chingus! ^__^

Happy Wednesday!

14 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh yes! You should watch this too if you still haven't :D

Ok! I believe you! Do you like it so far? :D 

@lightbringer06 I'm watching Episode 1! :).

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 4