Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, jujuls said:

It’s monday, Guys!! We already know that they have shot the dating scene, do you think we will see it this week o next week?

I’m already sad cause we are halfway and i don’t want this drama to end.

I'm hoping this week! Perhaps ep. 10?^^ They never really give away any romantic scenes on their previews so we never know. I mean, who would've expected that kiss scene on ep. 8? Usually, they always put those on previews but TSHLYE is quite different B). They like to surprise us.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lightbringer06 Yeah, probably on ep. 10! Hope so! This story is well written and detailed I love that the writer isn't screwing everything up for the sake of the romance which I have witnessed in a lot of dramas. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Seung Ah didn't died because of the accident. She died because of the sister of her ex-fiance.


When she was brought to the hospital, she went through a surgery, the doctor said that the operation went well and her life was no longer at risk and they only needed to monitoring her progress from now on. But after some days she died.

 

When the sister of her ex-fiance entered in the car and talked with the security of his brother, he said that everything regarding Seung Ah finished well. And then she asked what Moo Young say when received the money.


So the sister killed Seung Ah and payed Moo Young to silence him, because she think that they are the only witness of the accident.

 

But we know that Jin Kang is also a witness. And the security too.


Do you think that she will do something to Jin Kang? Maybe to blackmail Moo Young or because jealousy.

 

I want to see want Moo Young will do to her. She really think that Moo Young can be silenced with money. Money it's nothing to him.

 

What you guys think?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

So Seung Ah didn't died because of the accident. She died because of the sister of her ex-fiance.


When she was brought to the hospital, she went through a surgery, the doctor said that the operation went well and her life was no longer at risk and they only needed to monitoring her progress from now on. But after some days she died.

 

When the sister of her ex-fiance entered in the car and talked with the security of his brother, he said that everything regarding Seung Ah finished well. And then she asked what Moo Young say when received the money.


So the sister killed Seung Ah and payed Moo Young to silence him, because she think that they are the only witness of the accident.

 

But we know that Jin Kang is also a witness. And the security too.


Do you think that she will do something to Jin Kang? Maybe to blackmail Moo Young or because jealousy.

 

I want to see want Moo Young will do to her. She really think that Moo Young can be silenced with money. Money it's nothing to him.

 

What you guys think?

 

I don't doubt that the sister will do something to Jin-Kang, since the secretary believes that Jin-Kang is Moo-Young's girlfriend and also a witness. But the sister will definitely be a scarier enemy than Woo-Sang because in her character profile on TVN, it says that she's a true sociopath that plays people for fun (or something like that). I also want to see how Moo-Young will act with her, because while Moo-Young now has a "weakness" in Jin-Kang, he can be unpredictably dangerous and ruthless when something/someone threatens her. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

this shot looks amazing :wub:

  Hide contents

 

 

 

I absolutely love love the attention to detail in this scene. Specially on SoMin's part...the way her fists are balled up in the 4th still. It such a minor detail but it speaks volumes on how hard it must be for her to walk away. And I think this is a recent pattern...previously she'd been able to stare him off and walk away, like when he asked her to stay for cake.

 

But ever since the kiss, like in the scene right after, when he asks her to stay longer...you actually see her expression change, turning her defenses up before she turns to look at him.

 

And I think this is just pure brilliance on SM's part. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

this shot looks amazing :wub:

 

@AlexandraReid yes. OTP feels. What I appreciate is their expression. You can feel their emotions just looking at how they act with the facial expression. Tough MY is really ambiguous, vague character SIG is able to convey so well with how he acts  no need to even say any dialogues. The smirk, the  stare, the blank expression. I like it.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@miyukiakira1988 i think that you’re absolutely right. SA was a witness as well, the psycho sister has something to do with her death. I fear for JK but no matter what MY is going to protect her. 

Spoiler

Even if he has to kill the psycho sister :dissapointed_relieved:.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SIG has such an unusual face. I remember when  I started watching Answer Me 1997 I couldn’t understand why would PD cast someone like SIG. Fast forward to episode 7 or 8 and I fought anyone who said he was ugly LOL :D

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jujuls said:

@miyukiakira1988 i think that you’re absolutely right. SA was a witness as well, the psycho sister has something to do with her death. I fear for JK but no matter what MY is going to protect her. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Even if he has to kill the psycho sister :dissapointed_relieved:.

 

 

@MidnightRain It could be possible that you both are right since it was still vague when Woo Sang's secretary said, "Everything regarding Baek Seung Ah finished well". He could mean about the funeral and all, but it could also imply something else, and that's something we'll have to see. Although, I wonder why would WS's secretary started working now under WS's sister or whoever she is. And JK being a possible witness too will perhaps threaten her life.

 

And so I also agree that MY can really be dangerous if someone/something messes with JK. Now that he has something to protect or care for, I believe we will see how far he can go.

 

@aisling Ditto....ha ha. At first, I admit I wouldn't really say he's a handsome fellow when I first watched him in Hello Monster, but he's the type where as time passes by, becomes more and more charming and you can see how handsome he can be ^-^. And I prefer those rather than handsome at first but for some reason you don't find them handsome any longer. :glasses:

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally caught up on this drama and I'm loving SIG in this one hes way to mysterious hard to read and yet the nicest guy you can meet.. Love that he's forward in his answers.. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

 

@MidnightRain It could be possible that you both are right since it was still vague when Woo Sang's secretary said, "Everything regarding Baek Seung Ah finished well". He could mean about the funeral and all, but it could also imply something else, and that's something we'll have to see. Although, I wonder why would WS's secretary started working now under WS's sister or whoever she is. And JK being a possible witness too will perhaps threaten her life.

 

And so I also agree that MY can really be dangerous if someone/something messes with JK. Now that he has something to protect or care for, I believe we will see how far he can go.

 

@aisling Ditto....ha ha. At first, I admit I wouldn't really say he's a handsome fellow when I first watched him in Hello Monster, but he's the type where as time passes by, becomes more and more charming and you can see how handsome he can be ^-^. And I prefer those rather than handsome at first but for some reason you don't find them handsome any longer. :glasses:

 

Yup, I think they had Seung-Ah killed, her being alive would be trouble for NJ Group since the official story is supposed to be that she was sitting in the passenger seat of Woo-Sang's car.

 

I believe Woo-Sang's secretary started to work under Woo-Sang's sister because now that she has taken over his position, she needs someone familiar with the work going on to aid her. And who else better than the secretary that's been there all along. Plus, he seems to be very competent, so maybe he's someone the chairman hired originally to aid the heir. *shrug*

 

YES! I am also very excited/interested to see how far Moo-Young will go to protect what he cares about. He says that he's been winning all along because he doesn't care about anything, but as everyone else has said, it just means he's uninterested in the outcome. He stirs the pot and just lets it boil over either way, simply going along as the situation happens. But if someone tries to harm Jin-Kang, I think he's going to be much more proactive, and with how cunning and manipulative he is, ooh it's gonna get drama. :ph34r:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Wednesday, chingus! ^__^

 

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thanks for sharing your articles, videos, and clips everyone! I watched Seo In Guk in Master's Sun(2003). I want to watch him in this drama too!

Oh yes! You should watch this too if you still haven't :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Jdrama version many years ago and it left quite a lingering impression to me.. not sure if this version  involves twins or merely siblings..

 

That natural unique strong "bond and attraction" between both of them is so well brought out by the actors.. Really fantastic performances from both.

Spoiler


I still cannot read YJK. He has discovered who KMY is, appeared quite protective over KMY.. does he already know tht YJK n KMY are siblings??? Was he somehow involved in the death of their parents or what? He is acting quite strange..

 

There are many true cases of siblings/twins completely  separated, some even at birth with no traces of their origins. Some foster parents even kept their adoption secret till the end. This drama really makes us "ponder"..

 

 

 

Edited by Jillia
Please put spoilers in spoiler tags, thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy wednesday!! The wait is almost over!! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255001wpp/seo-guk-go-min-si-arrested-suspects-smile-left-eyes 

In the article: 

Quote

During episode nine that airs today [October 31], everything about the murder of the female college student will be revealed. As the shocking nature of the incident reveals itself, the crisis approaching Seo In Guk and Go Min Si will also escalate. A deadly storm is expected to keep viewers immersed. Please keep an eye on the series as it introduces new shocks and turns.

OMG!!! Let’s prepare ourselves!,

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh SSS....!!! Will we get the whole truth about the murder??? Something tells me that it won’t be that easy...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...