Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

Why is it only Sunday??? I can’t stop thinking about this drama and I’m checking Soompi every half an hour :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

30 minutes ago, jongski said:

MY and YR knew each as kids? I though it was she was tried to jump from the building then he held out his hands.

Yes it was her. I never said or thought they met as kids.

21 minutes ago, aisling said:

Why is it only Sunday??? I can’t stop thinking about this drama and I’m checking Soompi every half an hour :D

Same here !

• Like 6

@Mau_Cherry It's okay. We love to guess and read more between the lines here. :D I wonder who was JG shot back then or who was killed back then? MY's dad? Based on his story to JK. Both of his parents died since his childhood. His dad died after his mom. That is why tje title is the son of a murder. 

I'm puzzled with the physicroatrist too. Can a doctor used his patient's personal data to be his material of his book. I mean doctor shouldn't have share his patient's information for his benefit, well here he might did it as for his research. Too little information of him.

Spoiler

Hahaa... yes, the title is that. Ah.. how could I forget it. Well, that is sad. She ended her nightmare but she has to accept the reality after that.  That bloody part is quite scary. In the end I realized she lived there with their ghosts. *goosebumps*

As for JK feeling. I think during the moment MY's absence. She showed her true feelings. The way she asked several why to MY in that balcony are the proof that she finally admits her feelings for him. 

Ah.. time stands still here. Sigh..

• Like 9

15 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

Okay I think I'm done trying to figure MY out, it's too frustrating. Now from that flashback, we don't have all the details but I'm assuming that JG killed MY's dad. JG always thought MY looked familiar from the beginning and now he knows who he really is. I think that MY knows who JG is. I really want to know what JG's problem with MY is. No spoilers from jdrama please!

Thank you!

:expressionless::expressionless:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, princeminminn said:

Almost as if he can't help being drawn to her. Like when SA's mother slapped her...that held tilt while he waited for her reaction, and that tiny step forward before he started following her. And I think the body language says a lot to because the way they show him turning its almost natural as if no thought was put into it (he moved the same way before he kissed her too) 

And then right at the end of episode 8 its more than his usual reaction to her being upset because this time HE made her cry. 

I was meaning to comment on MY's body language too but somehow I keep on forgetting. I also noticed that about MY, the way his body reacts in terms of JK. After that slap, that tiny step forward, as you say, and then when JK suddenly started walking, his body automatically and immediately walk towards her. And also when he kissed her too, when JK started to walk away from him, you can also see how he quickly moves towards her and pulled her. It's like his body naturally reacts to what JK does.

@stargazer187 @alivingparadox24 I think I only shipped SIG with Jang Nara before because I kinda liked his answer that age does not matter to him when it comes to relationship, and he also looks good with vampire Nara :D. And then I learned he had a gf, and then they

broke up before this drama. But then JSM is dating Lee Joon, so I thought, "OK, I'll just have to wait for a breakup news"...ha ha...how mean of me :sweatingbullets:

@Table122000 I really like your version of the ending, ha ha. I think it doesn't really matter now what type of ending it is, as long as they are a couple, love each other and be each other's anchor. But agree that since this is much lighter, I think they ought to give us also a lighter ending. 

@aisling You know, I was just like you a few weeks back^^. I can't stop thinking about this too that I always go back to this forum, watch YouTube clips or read articles about it :D. So now, I am trying to stay away from it as much as possible, and trying to distract myself by focusing or watching other things. But then at the end of the day, I'm always coming back here...ha ha..I guess I can't run away from it now ^___^.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@Mau_Cherry It's okay. We love to guess and read more between the lines here. :D I wonder who was JG shot back then or who was killed back then? MY's dad? Based on his story to JK. Both of his parents died since his childhood. His dad died after his mom. That is why tje title is the son of a murder. 

I'm puzzled with the physicroatrist too. Can a doctor used his patient's personal data to be his material of his book. I mean doctor shouldn't have share his patient's information for his benefit, well here he might did it as for his research. Too little information of him.

Hide contents

Hahaa... yes, the title is that. Ah.. how could I forget it. Well, that is sad. She ended her nightmare but she has to accept the reality after that.  That bloody part is quite scary. In the end I realized she lived there with their ghosts. *goosebumps*

As for JK feeling. I think during the moment MY's absence. She showed her true feelings. The way she asked several why to MY in that balcony are the proof that she finally admits her feelings for him. 

Ah.. time stands still here. Sigh..

He changed the names of the kids - and the most will not have a lawyer speaking for there rights - right. Even the rich family from - as I believe - YR - don´t care about her. Like all thoses stories where easy to use...

or maybe the law is just different in korea.

half offtopic - turns to not offtopic but just fantasy

Spoiler

Yes - really sad story - can´t blame her to forget what she had done to her most loved once - she was a child...

But they let us go with a bit of hope - so I just hope she found his soul again - but this time he will not be her half brother. The Song was about finding the only soul again he belongs too - so ... for me - in my mind... they will be together in he end.

I even mangaged to find a solution for that Ghost Movie..

so how can I made it that MY and JK can be happy in the end...

MY killed or tried to killed  the rich sister - to protect JK - he needs to run - was shot and JK tried to kill herself - her big Brother comes right in time - rescued her and find out MY is still alive - last picture it looks like they both died - but big Brother got a card from a place somewhere far away - and we can find out that he send them both away to start new...

sob....

hope dies really last right.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

I was meaning to comment on MY's body language too but somehow I keep on forgetting. I also noticed that about MY, the way his body reacts in terms of JK. After that slap, that tiny step forward, as you say, and then when JK suddenly started walking, his body automatically and immediately walk towards her. And also when he kissed her too, when JK started to walk away from him, you can also see how he quickly moves towards her and pulled her. It's like his body naturally reacts to what JK does.

Oh.. let me add it since I remember to write it here. I agrees with you guys. That MY reacts to JK's naturally. At first he reads her only for teasing her. But the more he knows her and see her sincerity. I think that makes him drawn to her even more. I love the scene when MY stopped her from leaving him alone in his house. He rubs the empty air around his hands. Then when he tried to comfort JK when she started to break into tears. She quickly pushed away his hands. I can see that he feels bad for her. His eyes and facial expressions changed. He didn't stop there. There's a magnet in JK which moves him and melts the ice in his heart.

Hohoho... same here. I shipped SIG with most of his costars. Haha.. I like IRU too. That is one of my faves. Nice story and everything. 

@aisling @lightbringer06 and some others are having the same problem here. We can't stop thinking about this drama. We're doomed. LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

He changed the names of the kids - and the most will not have a lawyer speaking for there rights - right. Even the rich family from - as I believe - YR - don´t care about her. Like all thoses stories where easy to use...

or maybe the law is just different in korea.

half offtopic - turns to not offtopic but just fantasy

Reveal hidden contents

Yes - really sad story - can´t blame her to forget what she had done to her most loved once - she was a child...

But they let us go with a bit of hope - so I just hope she found his soul again - but this time he will not be her half brother. The Song was about finding the only soul again he belongs too - so ... for me - in my mind... they will be together in he end.

MY killed or tried to killed  the rich sister - to protect JK - he needs to run - was shot and JK tried to kill herself - her big Brother comes right in time - rescued her and find out MY is still alive - last picture it looks like they are both died - but big Brother got a card from a place somewhere far away - and we can find out that he send them both away to start new...

sob....

hope dies really last right.

Ah..I see. There are many interesting side stories which I hope to get a conclusion later. That psychiatrist connection with MY.

The last part in ep 8 showed JG is waiting someone in tjat park bench. He ignores the call from Tak when a tip of someone's back faced on the camera. Who could it be? I bet it's YR. I don't think it's CR right? That cheerful cop must have told his team about his finding about MY. What they've seen is not everything. I hate when cops are portrayed this way. I can't imagine how many innocent lives should be taken when they caught the wrong culprit.

Continue the off-topic but not so off-topic chats, :lol:

Spoiler

Indeed. Tragic past continues to be a bitter future.

Hahaha... oh no... don't be too pessimistic. The writer should know that more viewers show more love for this drama. Most of them and us here are shipping for happy ending of JinMoo couple. I wish they wouldn't be so cruel to break our heart by making the same tragic ending here. I know we still have high possibility to get that 'cursed' ending, *ehm.. idk whether I'm choosing the right word for it*, but I can't stop myself comforting myself "don't worry, there's a hope, they changed a lot things so it isn't that hard for them to have a different ending too."

Edited by stargazer187
Am I making a consecutive post now? Sorry mods, I am too fast. Please edit this if it is not okay.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Ah..I see. There are many interesting side stories which I hope to get a conclusion later. That psychiatrist connection with MY.

The last part in ep 8 showed JG is waiting someone in tjat park bench. He ignores the call from Tak when a tip of someone's back faced on the camera. Who could it be? I bet it's YR. I don't think it's CR right? That cheerful cop must have told his team about his finding about MY. What they've seen is not everything. I hate when cops are portrayed this way. I can't imagine how many innocent lives should be taken when they caught the wrong culprit.

Continue the off-topic but not so off-topic chats, :lol:

Hide contents

Indeed. Tragic past continues to be a bitter future.

Hahaha... oh no... don't be too pessimistic. The writer should know that more viewers show more love for this drama. Most of them and us here are shipping for happy ending of JinMoo couple. I wish they wouldn't be so cruel to break our heart by making the same tragic ending here. I know we still have high possibility to get that 'cursed' ending, *ehm.. idk whether I'm choosing the right word for it*, but I can't stop myself comforting myself "don't worry, there's a hope, they changed a lot things so it isn't that hard for them to have a different ending too."

If you ask me - the police is doing the right thing now - it was the Brother who hold everything back what he found... thats the wrong thing to do. And if - he should at least talk with his partner. He himself asked him to work with him but he let him down so often now. So when CR found evidence it was just right to show it to the team. I blame big Brother for it.

They arrested him - but we know he will be free again soon.

Let me check the scene in Ep. 8.

I don´t think he was waiting - he was lost in thoughts - but as I see it - YR followed him. Looking at what she is wearing it could be her. So - what will she tell him? Looks for me like she is running away from the truth too. And in the Preview - he said the real culprit is outside - so my guess she followed him and is now ready to go with him to the station. - thanks for putting me in my old sherlock mode. ;)

- only pictures under the spoiler tag - if you haven´t seen the original - you can have a look too. No problem with spoiler this time. :D

Spoiler

awqf5txe.png

v7crm2xh.png

and for a possible ending...

Yey - I hope. But I hoped so much back in time with Scarlet HEart - another remake . This time - I will wait and see - and if - i will write my own ending. phaaa..

• Like 4

If you ask me - the police is doing the right thing now - it was the Brother who hold everything back what he found... thats the wrong thing to do. And if - he should at least talk with his partner. He himself asked him to work with him but he let him down so often now. So when CR found evidence it was just right to show it to the team. I blame big Brother for it.

They arrested him - but we know he will be free again soon.

I agreed with CR and I have no problem with him. He did just right. What I'm talking here is his team. The team leader and the other members. They made mistake by catching the wrong guy, JMY's boyfriend. JG told him that he isn't the culprit before he found that it is YR. But he neglected him by telling that he did right with his investigation part, based on manual guide. The rest is on the prosecution. The prosecutor in charge will rule the final result wether it goes for trial or the suspect will be free of charges. And I am with you about JG's wrong decision for covering the facts he found. I'm sure he did this for some reason. Hope we'll know exactly what it is soon. I hope he did it for good reason. I remember the team leader, which is actually his former subordinate back then in Haesan, pointed out he'd better mind his work better and not repeating the same mistake he ever did in the past.

Yes, he will. JG confronts MY that he did nothing to defend himself and he watched quietly until everything ended. JG grows more dislike on him I guess. He might think that MY is doing this to keep his game on. I like when MY always reacts to this sceptical questions. 

Haha.. isn't it fun to act as Sherlock? Hope she didn't run away like last time again. She's pitiful actually. But as JG said she still has chance to set things right and restart over. Being responsible and accepting the consequence will make her life a lot better.

Btw, since you make screenshots of them, can they let YR dress better. LOL

SHR, OT alert. 

Spoiler

I hate the ending. Yeah. Not only that. I felt heart broken for Hwayugi too. They ended it just like that too. I hate them! They keep breaking my heart. I'm getting so pissed off whenever I was reminded to it.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I agreed with CR and I have no problem with him. He did just right. What I'm talking here is his team. The team leader and the other members. They made mistake by catching the wrong guy, JMY's boyfriend. JG told him that he isn't the culprit before he found that it is YR. But he neglected him by telling that he did right with his investigation part, based on manual guide. The rest is on the prosecution. The prosecutor in charge will rule the final result wether it goes for trial or the suspect will be free of charges. And I am with you about JG's wrong decision for covering the facts he found. I'm sure he did this for some reason. Hope we'll know exactly what it is soon.I hope he did it for good reason. I remember the team leader, which is actually his former subordinate back then in Haesan, pointed out he'd better mind his work better and not repeating the same mistake he ever did in the past.

Yes, he will. JG confront MY that he did nothing to defend himself and he watched quietly until everything ended. JG grows more dislike on him I guess. He might think that MY is doing this to keep his game on. I like when MY always reacts to this sceptical questions. 

Haha.. isn't it fun to act as Sherlock? Hope she didn't run away like last time again. She's pitiful actually. But as JG said she still have chance to set things right and restart over. Being responsible and accepting the consequence will make her life a lot better.

Btw, since you make screenshots of them, can they let YR dress better. LOL

SHR, OT alert. 

Hide contents

I hate the ending. Yeah. Not only that. I felt heart broken for Hwayugi too. They ended it just like that too. I hate them! They keep breaking my heart. I'm getting so pissed of whenever I remind it back.  

Good old days - I love to find out about the details... back in the KMHM Time we where the Sherlock Team and I was Sherlock Mau - that was my first time beeing activ here...

back to the topic..

yes - the team is just - äh the team. The Teamleader is a jerk - and he has a real deep trouble with JG.

Spoiler

From the Original - i would say he got in trouble because even back in time JG did not asked for help and did what he did on his own - ending up killing someone - that must have been a real bit issue on the station.

Not telling that the boy came was revange but he never stopped with his bad feelings. So - looks for me - when JG say something he will do the opposite. STupid - sure.

And the rest of the TEam - not to mention... just to fill the place.

Nor sure if JG has really a reason to not tell about the evidences or is it his nature. But yes - if MY is the boy - he don´t want others to know about the past. I am sure about that. He moved to get away from what happen and start new... and MY can bring it all back.

STill - it is his mistake and not for a reason to just run away - not even speaking with CR. He should at least tell him that he has a reason to go after something by his own - but no - he just let CR stand on the street - and that is so not right. I felt so sorry for CR. I fear how he will change now.

Spoiler

The man from the J Version became the reason in the end that the girl runs to Ryo and gave him a chance - I am sure CR will not be like that. Another big change. And more - if YR really goes in the station now - its a change again. In the J Version she turned herself in - but just on the very end.

But - in the J Version the Girl knew very well what she did - but was manipulated. Here YR is a different case.

I am fine with her dressing. She cleans the rooms - not needed to style up for that. And her indie look is cool for me.

• Like 4

I can already tell that this Ost will be my favorite of the drama.
But of course I'm still hoping for Seo In Guk to sing one of the Ost's of the drama as well.

While we are wait for the new Episodes and the new Ost, I want to share this.
It's The Smile Has Left Your Eyes "Ep7 Cut" &"Ep8 Cut", with the Ost "Lost" by "Ahn Ji Yeon", with English Subtitles from Viki.

What do you think about the Ost? It's about Moo Young? Jin Kang? or both of them?

The lyrics are so beautiful and sad, match perfect with the story of the drama, especially with the personage of Moo Young.

I will delete these videos, when the official Ost, be released.

Enjoy!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

Wait, what's IRU? Ha ha....

I think what @stargazer187 mean is I Remember You, aka Hello Monster.

I already shipped SIG-JSM even before the drama had started. After I've seen the poster, gosh, they have a lot of chemistry on screen. But, it's only for drama purpose. In real life, I think they're just good friend, hahaha... as we can see in some bts, seems they keep the distance, professional only. 

Watch and rewatch Ep. 7 & 8 (Dang! this show makes me to watch and rewatch not only certain scene but full episode. In order to know and maybe I missed some hidden message behind). Overall this remake has similar but also different from the original. I like both version. But in Kversion I like it more, because we have more clearer picture about some characters. My brain want this korean version has to have same ending with the Japanese. We need more high climax after the tension build in each episode. But my heart won't take it. The characters here need some happy moment in their life, yes they are flawed, they have sin (but who dont?). Even if they have some biggest mistake in their life, they are still entitled to get happiness. So I want they have happy ending too. Look show, you messed up my sanity here. :P

Add

Here the recap for Ep. 7&8

Ep.7

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/10/25/the-smile-has-left-your-eyes-episode-7-recap/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/hundred-million-stars-from-the-sky-episode-7/

Ep. 8

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2018/10/26/the-smile-has-left-your-eyes-episode-8-recap/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/hundred-million-stars-from-the-sky-episode-8/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Top List Of Buzzworthy Dramas & Actors

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

is #4

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Seo In Guk

is #9

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Jung So Min

is #10

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1253773wpp/100-days-prince-guest-top-list-buzzworthy-dramas?fbclid=IwAR2XKyPTlQUnZhCOZDidCmf7eMrlrElP7lLMtuswW5TptemHpSZKSkQTc64

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Top List Of Buzzworthy Dramas & Actors

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

is #4

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Seo In Guk

is #9

tvN “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” – Jung So Min

is #10

Oh yeah! Glad to see JSM entering the list this week ^___^.

1 hour ago, princeminminn said:

I have an exam on Wednesday. I shouldn't be looking forward to Wednesday...

But here we are :sweatingbullets::phew:

Do well on your exam! Don't worry, after your exam, it's gonna be a reward watching the episode :D

• Like 8

Being in this thread since ....
Saw the news and the chemistry of TSHLYE Poster.

Someone mention that this is a remake of Jversion
After first episode, in love with OTP! and characters and production 
then... Heart skip a beat with pull over shirt scene.
then... Heart attack at Eobseo!
then... knowing a bit of spoiler of Jversion (try to avoid not to know) => Dark 
then... knowing 1/2 of spoiler of Jversion (sneak peek a bit of spoiler tag) => Darker 
then... knowing of ALL and ending of Jversion  => DARKEST   T_T 

Still, its didn't make me less interesting of this drama, I am very anxious for what coming next??
and Hands raised high for happy end. MY and JK deserve it

My wish to Soompi Administrator for having icon "LIKE + LOVE + THANKS" 
1 like, 1 love , 1 thanks is not enough for me to give :wub:
I'm appreciate you for your time all of being here. Enjoy reading all your share thought.

My exciting for next ep is dating, Please give a "date" of MY-JK that which will not forget of smile and happy (Please before sending the thunderstorm)

48 hours to Ep9! and very.. very anxious :lol:

• Like 8

It’s monday, Guys!! We already know that they have shot the dating scene, do you think we will see it this week o next week?

I’m already sad cause we are halfway and i don’t want this drama to end.

• Like 8