Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

2 hours ago, camichi said:

Yassss I am waiting for this Drama.....I ask people that have watched the Japanese Version not to make spoilers

@camichi All I can say it's dark really dark  and tragic. I wonder how k-version will be like. K-dramas tend to be conservative so I'm not even sure for some of the scenes to be like in the original.

• Like 4

They have started filming

Spoiler

• Like 5

On 6/29/2018 at 4:36 PM, jongski said:

@phi3nk Yeah same here was thinking Won Bin as he's got that Ryo aura but know how he hasn't starred in any more or drama. I wanted Kim Jae Wook.. but it's okay. SIG proved his acting mettle with  I Remember You/ Hello Monster. I'm not worried. As a KimuTaku phile... we want this drama to be as good as the original even though it's very dark and depressing.

Actually, my best drama till date was I remember u. (I recently watched healers and it took number one spot in my heart).I'm not usually haunted by dramas. The feel disappear as soon as possible after watching but that drama dealt with me for months.  It was such a heavy drama with perfect casts.

I loved SIG deeply after that  drama.

The hunk is handsomeness overloaded.

U were right about wobin but I don't think he has fully recovered yet. I'm guessing he will start making public appearances by next yr.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2018 at 11:50 PM, phi3nk said:

I've never seen Seo Eun Soo. A bit unfamiliar to me. 80+ The little white rabbit emoji gifs rabbit emoticons

She was at "My Golden Life"  I did niot liked the Drama, even i did not watched the whole episodes,  but i liked her and his partner there was Lee tae Hwan. 

Sorry for  posting another Drama Clips. This  is Seo eun Soo

• Like 2

Poster made by fans

Dh3ki-mU0AA9MW2.png

DiiOgzBVMAIhczg.jpg

99E5844E5B4C2CA308

cr : as tagged

Their visual :love:

• Like 6

Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, VIXX’s Hongbin, And More Attend Script Reading For “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” Remake

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” has released photos from its first table read!

Based on the popular 2002 Japanese drama of the same name, “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” will tell the story of Kim Moo Young (played by Seo In Guk), a dangerous, free-spirited man who is described as a monster. Jung So Min will star as Yoo Jin Gang, the warm-hearted woman who wants to become Kim Moo Young’s safe harbor, while Park Sung Woong will play the role of Detective Yoo Jin Gook, Yoo Jin Gang’s older brother.

In addition to its three leads, the drama also boasts a strong supporting cast, including actors Seo Eun Soo, Do Sang Woo, VIXX’s Hongbin, Go Min Si, and Kwon Soo Hyun.

Director Yoo Jae Won, who previously helmed the dramas “High School King,” “Oh My Ghost,” and “Tomorrow With You,” hyped up the cast and crew with a motivational pep talk at the beginning of the recent script reading. He kicked things off by confidently declaring, “I know all of the actors here to be skilled actors with lots of experience. The production staff is also the strongest [out there], consisting of people who are said to be the best in the industry.”

He went on, “I hope that the actors arrive on set feeling comfortable, without any pressure, and enjoy themselves during filming. I welcome all of you, and let’s have fun until the very end and wrap this drama up with a smile.”

The cast reportedly became passionately engrossed in the drama and their roles while reading through the exciting script. In particular, Seo In Guk impressed the rest of the cast and crew with his ability to play up the thrilling, suspenseful tone of the drama. He was also eager to ask the director questions about his character and the direction of his acting, revealing that he was already focused on finetuning his performance.

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” will begin airing in September on Wednesdays and Thursdays, following the end of tvN’s “Familiar Wife.”

The-Smile-Has-Left-Your-Eyes-2.jpg

Are you looking forward to this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1212903wpp/seo-guk-jung-min-vixxs-hongbin-attend-script-reading-smile-left-eyes-remake

• Like 3

video of first reading

although I don't fully understand what they were talking about, but it seems they've enjoyed and having fun. happy to hear their spirit and laughter although (maybe) what they read was dark and melo.

• Like 3

Murder Suspect Seo In Guk Catches Jung So Min’s Eye In “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” Remake

Murder Suspect Seo In Guk Catches Jung So Minâs Eye In âThe Smile Has Left Your Eyesâ Remake

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” has revealed its first sneak peek of stars Seo In Guk and Jung So Min in character!

Based on the popular 2002 Japanese drama of the same name, “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” will tell the story of a dangerous murder suspect named Kim Moo Young (played by Seo In Guk) and a warm-hearted woman named Yoo Jin Gang (played by Jung So Min), who happen to share similar emotional scars.

The newly released stills from the drama show Kim Moo Young and Yoo Jin Gang meeting for the very first time. Kim Moo Young is visibly drawn to Yoo Jin Gang, and he is unable to hide a wry, amused smile as he watches her from behind. Yoo Jin Gang, who appears to have noticed the fact that Kim Moo Young can’t take his eyes off her, looks at him distrustfully at first; but before she knows it, she finds herself engaged in conversation with the suspicious-looking stranger.

Seo-In-Guk-Jung-So-Min.jpg

According to the production crew, Seo In Guk and Jung So Min kicked off the shoot by greeting each other with an enthusiastic high-five, and in spite of the incredibly hot weather, the two actors remained in high spirits throughout filming for the scene.

Seo In Guk remarked, “I’m delighted to be able to film [this drama] with director Yoo Jae Won and the production crew, with whom I worked together on my previous drama ‘High School King.’ Maybe that’s why, but we were able to perfect our teamwork from the very first shoot. I’m honored to be able to reunite on set with people that I had missed dearly.”

Jung So Min also mentioned her gratitude to her co-stars for their moral support on the first day of filming. “I was very nervous about the fact that my scene was the first to be filmed for the entire drama,” she revealed, “but [Seo] In Guk and [Do] Sang Woo, neither of whom were filming any scenes that day, still came all the way to the set to cheer me on. I was so thankful, and thanks to their support, I was able to gain strength and wrap up the first day of filming without any problems.”

“The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” will premiere on September 26, following the end of Ji Sung and Han Ji Min‘s drama “Familiar Wife.”

Are you excited to see Seo In Guk and Jung So Min star in this new remake? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215813wpp/murder-suspect-seo-guk-catches-jung-mins-eye-smile-left-eyes-remake

• Like 7