Kanon

Guest knockblock

Guest Take Five

it feels weird seeing yuuichi all flustered and affectionate when he's around ayu since he seemed like such a pimp in the other arcs.

anyway, i kinda got spoiled about what ayu is but i still don't really know what's gonna happen. that's good for me i guess.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

^lol, i got spoiled about that too. bleh.

what's weird is that it looks like they based that part on a real life incident...i saw a video of it and it was almost the same o_0

i feel so bad for nayuki. seems like nothing good happens to her.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ ill agree on that , Allergic to cats.. , Yuuichi slaps a hand made snow rabbit out of her hands , gets ditched by Yuuichi..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

i can't tell if ayu is dead or in a coma(er, nm. i saw a screencap from the last ep. maybe i should have watched it before making a post lol). this might turn out with a nayuki ending though. that'll be sweet.

btw, they showed a promo for the tv series for clannad, another key game adaptation by kyoto animation. good times.

promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFS2zArjsJE

edit: overall, it was a good ending. i can't help but feel that the ending was like the mai hime ending. like it undermined the tragedies that occured during the show but i feel happy about it anyway in the end. besides, it probably made more sense than the reason why the mai hime ending happened. and the fact that kanon's theme is about miracles i guess. look like nayuki got shafted once again, but it doesn't seem like yuuichi really picked anyone so whatever. anyway, this is by far the best visual novel adaptation i've seen yet. good stuff.

Guest madeinktown

well, kanon is suppose to be a happy ending.

i'm satisfied with the remake. took longer than i was hoping, but it happened.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i love Yuuichis shirt on 13.40

"LOST"

hahaahahhaha

other then that, wow . Ayu was in a coma for that long :o

Guest knockblock

The ending was alright...

Kanon > Kanon 2006

Just seemed too happy when it shouldn't.

I'm with you. It was happier than I thought it would be. Probably going to get kicked for this but I wanted things to sting a little more.

Guest madeinktown

yeah...i guess the whole drama between niyuki and yuuichi couldve been more intense like the old one, but it still ended really well. not to mention they cut out their kiss.

Guest Irysinon

Finished watching the remake a day ago. I thought it was well done overall. I liked Makoto the best though (she probably had the saddest departure). There was never a dull moment in this series and it had tons of emotions (two or three episodes were consistently depressing in a row).

Archived