Kanon

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

So who else is watching this? Kanon, the newer one. I just started watching it. The animation looks good and better than the old one.kanon-21.jpg

Plot:
. The story follows the life of Yuichi Aizawa, a high school student who returns to a city he last visited seven years prior, and he has little recollection of the events from back then. He meets several girls and slowly regains his lost memories.

Volumes: 2 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8245Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 13 + 2nd Season: 24*This series has also games released
kanon-swing.jpg

Kanonfull274173.jpg

screenkanon2006.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

yeah, kanon is totally cool. animation wise, definately a huge improvement. thank god for the people who did air tv who are currently doing the new animation. also perfer the new seiyuu for yuuichi.

yuuichi - so you're the bad one here

ayu - uguu~ i had other reasons too.

yuuichi - like what?

ayu - it'll take a while if i talk about it...

yuuichi - let's hear it

ayu - it's a complicated story

yuuichi - just say it.

ayu - you see...i'm really hungry.

yuuichi - so?

ayu - that's all.

yuuichi - that's all?

ayu - that's all.

haha, i love ayu, funniest character in kanon.

Guest Take Five

i never watched the old kanon so i expect spoilers to be popping up all over the internet. i already read one yesterday unfortunately. i'm gonna avoid any kanon discussion like the plague now.

anyway, i like it. it looks great and the girls are extremely cute haha. i like nayuki the best so far. yuuichi kinda feels too similar to kyon.

edit: also, there's a ridiculous amount of groups subbing kanon. same for death note.

i never watched the old kanon so i expect spoilers to be popping up all over the internet. i already read one yesterday unfortunately. i'm gonna avoid any kanon discussion like the plague now.

anyway, i like it. it looks great and the girls are extremely cute haha. i like nayuki the best so far. yuuichi kinda feels too similar to kyon.

edit: also, there's a ridiculous amount of groups subbing kanon. same for death note.

Funny thing since you brought it up. Kyon and Yuuichi have the same voice actors.

oh man i love kanon. i got spoile din the animesuki thread already. all these stuff about boxcutters -__-

I like the OP and ED, sang by ayana from I've. I like I've and all their compilation albums. Upbeat game music =]

uguu~, au~, nyuu~

the girls are so cute. can't wait for episode 3. One day, I'm gonna buy the all ages game for Kanon.

Guest IM TOKKI

Are there any posted online? I remember not liking the first one b/c it was so extremely slow in plot but i loved the snow parts =))

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

I'm in love with the ed song.

Funny thing since you brought it up. Kyon and Yuuichi have the same voice actors.

Yuuichi Aizawa. Not only do they have the same voice actor, they look alike. Kind of.

Guest Take Five

^i liked it too but now i'm obsessed with the OP.

but yeah, it's getting pretty sad. the only thing i'm bothered with is how much time was spent on makoto's story but there's 3 girls left with 13 eps altogether for them. i'm wondering if it'll turn out well =/

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

poor Makato... Auuuu.... wow shes a Fox... a Foxy girl aswell

its getting sad now.. like.. in AIR.. its like Michiru... shes just gunna dissappear...

i blame Take Five for getting me sad again ROFL :P (jkz jkz , your the best)

Guest Take Five

^lmao, i thought about that redhead from air too. i don't think makoto is just gonna vanish into sparkles though, it's gonna be worse =/

Guest madeinktown

^i liked it too but now i'm obsessed with the OP.

but yeah, it's getting pretty sad. the only thing i'm bothered with is how much time was spent on makoto's story but there's 3 girls left with 13 eps altogether for them. i'm wondering if it'll turn out well =/

kanon 2006 is 26 episodes. the old one was 13 + an OVA or special.

they're sorta stretching out the stories now with each other. i just hope they keep mai's story short. i never liked her.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Auuuuu

man , i was expectin Yuuichi to chuck a Shinn Asuka and scream MAKOTO!!

or just a normal Scream in pain , he never kissed her though , not much of a marriage :o

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

would of been more Sad if they did a Stellar dyin in Shinns arm scene with Makoto and Yuuichi

-Makoto's arm slowly goes down-

Yuuichi : MAKOTO!!

-Makato smiles and turns head-

Yuuichi : YAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHH

- I Wanna Go To A Place plays -

Guest madeinktown

this one isn't as good as the old one. it just feels like they're stretching it out to 24 eps when the regular 13 seemed better.

Guest madeinktown

i mean, animation and such, top notch. but the story is just an extra LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG version. the thing with makoto took like 3 episodes when in the old one, it took like 1 and a half.

Archived