Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

1 minute ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Any chance to read them - or better say in my case to look at the pictures... if you have a link please write me a pm. Not sure if that is allow to post here....

And is the story finnished? Or is it still ongoing?

Sorry for all that questions - I am all in now!

The story is finished... but you can only read it in indonesian.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The story is finished... but you can only read it in indonesian.

I don´t care for the language - its like watching the Drama RAW! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 yes eonnie deul, it's in Indonesia and i have read it all the chapter last month after they announced the schedule of this drama. 

Looks like they made the Kyung Sook's mother would be the reason why Mirae didn't do suicide in Han River. It's different from the webtoon thou but it's okay. Seems like they will entangle much than anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

@Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 yes eonnie deul, it's in Indonesia and i have read it all the chapter last month after they announced the schedule of this drama. 

Looks like they made the Kyung Sook's mother would be the reason why Mirae didn't do suicide in Han River. It's different from the webtoon thou but it's okay. Seems like they will entangle much than anyone else.

You are so lucky... I can not understand it!!:cold_sweat:

I am fine with the little changes. It is interesting that in the drama KMR's family is more involved.

• Like 4

On 8/1/2018 at 11:08 PM, CamelKnight said:

In my opinion, which is far from professional, women in South Korea tend to go for PS because of insecurity and other psychological problems.

Yes, As you said, you comment based on opinion and what you see in the media.

First off all , plastic surgery is not a colture it's an govrement decision to rise the economy, people around the world also from europe come to make their PS there because they known as most advertise(

SK are not dumb as you think to do things just because of social pressior, the way you look at things is very narrow to my opinion, what you read on the media often have deep interest to promote other countries industries and prevent SK to be on top, most of the artical you read have interest and a hiden motive

The comprestion i made to other countries is because i want you to see that what you think it's different is not so much different, and again it's more connected to high political forces, the drama you see is also an advertising promoting SK...you can't see the real authentic SK culture and what they going trough because it's full with political and motives,

The way i see it and i know also doctors- the beauty industry is full for pointment even for man all around the globe and even a small  clinic has a lot of work, if it's not PS it's botox and cosmetic surgery ( by the way because you don't  it's seem you think it's so different but in fact it's just another way to change you face by injections)

Your family not present all europe families and not everyone open and say: i made a PS or a botox, even celeb hide it often..it's not something you want to show off

about the Psychologist it's no help, psychologic not helping people who look realy bad if they have ugly face socity will bully them or prevent them to be peaceful,  as i said of you are not in this situation you can not understand, BTW most psychologyc don't help at all there is no research that prove it will work, some people even say it's just a nother way to make money,,,no one knows, but this is for sure- if  a woman or a man look ugly it would not help in a milion years.

Here youtube about Psychologist

When you look at a statistic USA is on the top for PS and after it Brazil and SK only in 3 place SO this is from 2016 here:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/293356/leading-countries-by-total-number-of-cosmetic-procedures/

even so, i can tell you this statistic probably had change and SK not in the first place

About the PS ads posters you see on the trains ...and people after PS, most of them in Seoul, so you taking about Seoul it's small place . BTW most of the drama you see is placed in Seoul ...so it's like  you see just New york and not the other countries that totaly different. the point is that what you see most of the time in the media focus on Seoul.

To my opinion and knowelage SK isn't so different from other countries in that esspect of beauty, it's different in the laws of women and man (and also very conservatice in other laws) , so the real issue here it's not PS at all..

For me the webtoon have more depth to it's than PS, it's about women status in SK , the PS is just a tool to use for this idea

and i don't think you will see that in the Drama because they again want you to focus on the PS idea and how the man save the woman...again and again. that's not part of the webtoon at all.

Cheers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JAN said:

Yes, As you said, you comment based on opinion and what you see in the media.

For me the webtoon have more depth to it's than PS, it's about women status in SK , the PS is just a tool to use for this idea

and i don't think you will see that in the Drama because they again want you to focus on the PS idea and how the man save the woman...again and again. that's not part of the webtoon at all.

Cheers.

Then with this statement, you confirm what I wrote earlier: 

This drama is not just about plastic surgery but much more about the hypocrisy of the society, the "patriarchal and misogynic" mentality,  the inequity between men and women in SK.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ruzikie said:

Done! And I guess i got the importend parts...

So I can say until now I really like the changes they made... friend and family from Mi Rae. And I am really excited now even more to see the Drama.

Just one point - i wish for a change...

Spoiler

come on - a kiss just in the last part of the special chapters??? So cruel!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, ruzikie said:

8 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Done! And I guess i got the importend parts...

So I can say until now I really like the changes they made... friend and family from Mi Rae. And I am really excited now even more to see the Drama.

Just one point - i wish for a change...

Reveal hidden contents

come on - a kiss just in the last part of the special chapters??? So cruel!

Oh! Oh! Now really gotta go and translate the Indonesia one and see what's going to happen.

I hope in the drama there will be more romance. Please!

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Oh! Oh! Now really gotta go and translate the Indonesia one and see what's going to happen.

I hope in the drama there will be more romance. Please!

I haven´t said that there is no romance :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

YAY !

TGIF !

@Mau_Cherry unnie, the special chapter also we got the kiss LMAO. In webtoon, Kyung Sook treat Mirae very different than other. He looks like he respect her and don't say anything about her plastic surgery. 

Same case in drama because Kyung Sook treat her no difference than other but he has his own interest for Mirae like her smell that already proved her was Kang Mirae from his middle school. Man like him know your smell well, hmmm should i say it's good or creepy ?

• Like 8

5 hours ago, ruzikie said:

YAY !

TGIF !

@Mau_Cherry unnie, the special chapter also we got the kiss LMAO. In webtoon, Kyung Sook treat Mirae very different than other. He looks like he respect her and don't say anything about her plastic surgery. 

Same case in drama because Kyung Sook treat her no difference than other but he has his own interest for Mirae like her smell that already proved her was Kang Mirae from his middle school. Man like him know your smell well, hmmm should i say it's good or creepy ?

Well.. if he was someone you didn't know and knew all that about you, then yes probably a creep, but DKS and KMR went to middle school together. The fact that he still remember her perfume after soo many years.. He's may interested. Lol. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, ruzikie said:

YAY !

TGIF !

You have no idea how I wait to see Cha Eun Woo getting shy around her later. :w00t:

Sure we can see a bit differences from webtoon to Drama - but I love how sharp he is and that he can´t be tricked by Soo A. In my translation from the Drama Episode 2 when KS made the senior fall - he said my bad - in the drama he said my mistake - same words the senior used. That hits me more when I read the webtoon.

Honestly I have no complain about the Drama - but I like the little chances. Like - in the webtoon MR went to the bathroom and decided she has not the right to turn senior down - in the Drama she practiced how to turn him down nicely. I liked that more.

In the Drama KS gives the vibe of cold and cool but somehow interested in MR - in the webtoon it became clear that he disliked her for some reason first - but still could not turn his back on her. Both fits well to me. I am surprised how good they made it - and I love it that the writer has her words in the script.

Not sure if it works in english - but when we don´t like someone we sometimes say we can´t smell him. Or he/she smells bad for me. So actually when someone says he likes your smell this is for me very nice - but it sure depents on how he say it and who says it. Can become creepy too.

Oh I nearly forgot - oh he said something about the PS - but he did not called her plastic monster or something like this - he honestly asked her why. And he was the only person who did this. Everyone ells seems only to asume that she wanted to be pretty - it never came to them that she only wanted to be not ugly anymore.

3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Well.. if he was someone you didn't know and knew all that about you, then yes probably a creep, but DKS and KMR went to middle school together. The fact that he still remember her perfume after soo many years.. He's may interested. Lol. :lol:

I don´t want to spoil - I don´t want to spoil...

So I will only say the reason to be interested can come from different directions. :D

But in the Drama with the scene when he watched her at the bus stop - it looks more like it.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I don´t want to spoil - I don´t want to spoil...

So I will only say the reason to be interested can become from different directions. :D

But in the Drama with the scene when he watched her at the bus stop - it looks more like it.

Oooo. Do not spoil it. Lol. This is why I'm keeping the drama a mystery to me, that's why I cannot read the webtoon. :lol: I will let the drama surprise me. But thank you for the heads up. :D

• Like 6

Hi everyone. I am new here and this is my first ever post on any drama form. I hope we all get along well and please take care of me.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

If you guys are patiently waiting for the next episode, please give this a read. You will definitely enjoy it. 

Thank you :sweatingbullets::kiss_wink: 

Do kyung Seok's heart fluttering words "are you okay?"

https://k-byeol.com/2018/08/03/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-reaction-episode-1/

Do kyung Seok's heart fluttering words "are you okay?" 

http:// https://k-byeol.com/2018/08/03/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-reaction-episode-2/

• Like 7

Episode 4 Preview

@Silver Fall happy to be watching Gangnam together with you guys.  Thanks for appreciating the mock caps, it isn't much but I'm happy that I made you happy with those.  I don't know yet if I can continue to be active here. 

and a shout out to Pretties chingus @alekaonu @bebebisous33 @Mau_Cherry @ruzikie

Episode 3 drama clips (the rest of the vids can be seen by clicking the spoiler tag)

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4