Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

OMG! Left us with DKS’ shattered heart and no preview. Now tell me how to get by for the whole week with DKS’ broken hearted look. Awww poor DKS! :( 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@amisyka77 Another reason could be that KS did it in order to look less handsome. Since KS is quick-witted, he might have come to realize that KMR feels uncomfortable because he is beautiful. KMR said that she wanted to date a boyfriend that was average. 

He should dye it pink...lol..

But I bet he would still look dashing even if he's bald!:D

Looking less handsome is not his option at all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

He should dye it pink...lol..

But I bet he would still look dashing even if he's bald!:D

Looking less handsome is not his option at all.

I totally agree with you! CEW with any color of hair or even with long or no hair at all would still be dashing. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

This episode was intense…for the next 4 episodes I just want to see laughter and smiles!!!!!

I feel that 4 eps is not enough. There's no plan for extension, right? Feels like there's so many more to cover from the webtoon.

• Like 4

Translation:

Spoiler

MiRae: I said I would think about it... (but) I'm... really sorry.

WooYoung: Alright. I know what that means.

MiRae: I'm sorry.

WooYoung: Honestly, I was prepared for this.

MiRae: I'm sorry.

WooYoung: What do you keep apologising for. This is not something to be sorry for.

MiRae: Honestly, I'm not sure if I can do this. With a person like sunbae-nim, you.

WooYoung: There you go again.

WooYoung: Whether a person can accept another person or cannot accept another person, whether someone can like someone or whether someone cannot like someone... there's no such thing. There's no way to measure anyway. And... people originally can't control their hearts.

WooYoung: I wish you the best... at being together with KyungSeok. It's been obvious, that the two of you like each other. But... I too... just wanted to say what I felt. KyungSeok's a really okay guy. He's handsome too.

MiRae: No, sunbae-nim, you too are handsome. That's why I can't. [MIRAE YAH! DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT WOOYOUNG JUST SAID?!] Sunbae-nim, you're a really good person though.

WooYoung: I'm fine. Don't cry. As long as you persevere, you can do it, MiRae-yah. So don't cry, hmm?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

Translation:

Spoiler

KyungSeok: Why would you run away?

MiRae: There's a reason for that.

KyungSeok: Are you okay? Did you feel hurt? I told you, haven't I... that I don't care about her 

MiRae: You're getting rained on.

KyungSeok: Don't change the subject. Are you being like this because you really don't know?

MiRae What?

KyunSeok: That I like you. Let's date. This time, don't avoid and just reply me.

MiRae: Why? Why would a person like you... to a person like me...

KyungSeok: What's a person like me, and so what about a person like you?

MiRae: Well, you know. What people say if you and I hang out. Why is a person like that hanging out with a person like that?

KyungSeok: So what? What do you think of me?

MiRae: A friend. A person whom I can't think any more of.

KyungSeok: I'm not asking if you can or cannot! Just what do you think of me?

MiRae: You... can't be with me, is what I think. I told you before haven't I? That even though living "my way" like you is cool, I can't do that. Everyday I went to school, I get harassed and even now, people just think of me as a Gangnam Beauty-

KyungSeok: YAH. What do YOU think of me? Not what others think!

MiRae: WHAT OTHERS THINK IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT I'M SAYING! You just think I'm obsessed with my face don't you? But you don't know... how hard it is for me. If we get together, my life would be too hard, is what I'm saying.

KyungSeok: From the very start... I can't be the one, is that right?

MiRae: Eo.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12

Translation:

Spoiler

WooYoung: Eung.

KyungSeok: Please write me a receipt. Verbal agreements mean nothing you know.

WooYoung: Whaa, you really learnt how poisonous the world can be huh?

KyungSeok: I learn everything fast, you know. WooYoung: Isn't it because I taught you well?

KyungSeok: Taking credit yourself isn't very cool.

[Baaa]

WooYoung: You're cool.

KyungSeok: Aren't you gonna write the receipt?

WooYoung: Did you become a model for the salon?

KyungSeok: How did you know?

WooYoung: Since I'm done a lot of various part time jobs before. You don't really seem the type to accept that though. Did you really hate doing the chores that much? Or did something happen to you?

KyungSeok: Please don't act like a know-it-all.

MiRae: Oh, he changed his hair back, huh.

Translation:

Spoiler

MiRae: He changed his hair because the ladies didn't like him.... is that it?

MiRae: Sorry.

MiRae: You changed your hair huh.

KyungSeok: Eo.

MiRae: It's pretty.

KyungSeok: I didn't do it to be pretty.

MiRae: Sorry. It's cool.

KyungSeok: I didn't do it to be cool. Then so it's "just because", huh.

KyungSeok: I didn't do it "just because" either.

MiRae: Oh, anyway... I'll get going. Do well on your exams!

MiRae: He's not even gonna go his exams (yet) so what am I talking about doing well on his exams. I'm going crazy, eish.

S1: Is he gonna debut as a celebrity?

S2: Ei, with that personality?

S3: What's wrong with his personality?

S2: It's just a little strange you know. Since he'll have to listen very well to the manager.

S1: Do KyungSeok's face, you know, is one that makes the manager have to listen very well to him. 

S2: Do you still like KyungSeok?

S1: Honestly, I've ended that dream. I've ended it... but doesn't he have the face that won't let you let your feelings for him go? Everyone wants to live like Do KyungSeok even just a little, you know, isn't it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Translation:

Spoiler

KyungSeok: Do you perhaps... not have even a little bit of feelings for me?

MiRae: What?

MiRae: No, that's not it. Perhaps, if, perhaps, you misunderstood about that and felt unhappy by that, I'm sorry. But I really have no other thoughts about you, so don't worry.

KyungSeok: Hey, worry... I'm not talking about worries...

MiRae: We're friends, you know. I really just think of you as a friend, that's all. 100%.

KyungSeok: You... Do you perhaps have someone else whom you like?

MiRae: There's no such thing as that... See you tomorrow. I'll go first.

Do you perhaps, like me just a little bit?

MiRae: No. Don't even think of it. You ended your feelings for him, you know. You definitely can't be with KyungSeok. Do you want to be ruined again?

7 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Yes??? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11

@xxPeepsxx thanks for the precious translations.. 

I m happy that Mi Rae baby is ready to come out of her shell n accept that she has feelings for DKS.. :)

Hope at least by next episode, Mi Rae accepts DKS n we have lot of lovey dovey scenes between them!! :wub:

Again waiting for the preview.. Y the makers have to make us go through hell!!.. I don't wanna see our babies hurt anymore.. Chaebal makers!!  Compensate this pain with loads of love between uri babiesB)

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

@xxPeepsxx Bless you for these translations! 

I'm sad that we didn't get Mi Rae's confession this week, but thank goodness we already know it's coming next week. :sweatingbullets:

Wait we do? I  mean it would make sense of course since we only have 4 episodes left  lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Wait we do? I  mean it would make sense of course since we only have 4 episodes left  lol

:ph34r: Based on the filming pics that have been posted here, since they are filming only a few days ahead of the episodes being aired.

• Like 4

I haven't watched the episode or the youtube clips yet since I've been busy.  Just reading all your great posts to fill my time till I can watch the full episode with subs.

I'm hoping after they become an official couple and they finish the internship, MR & KS can go on vacation for a couple of days together before the break is over.  It would be a deviation from the webtoon but one I would die to see.  Please PDnim make this happen.  

They didn't have the internship in the webtoon, did they?  I wonder why they added it in the drama. What's going to happen there that's different than being in school?  

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

They didn't have the internship in the webtoon, did they?  I wonder why they added it in the drama. What's going to happen there that's different than being in school?  

I feel like they're doing it to show Mi Rae's skills in perfume, and then maybe the fact that school's out for now (I think?) means they can go on vacation?

• Like 7

seems like a depressing episode today.. i think I'm gonna skip it for now and wait 'til the next week. For sure next episode they'll be dating... 

Spoiler

i can't wait to see how MR will confess, if they're gonna follow the webtoon KS will act all coy and force MR into confessing.. :naughty::love:

• Like 9