Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

14 minutes ago, shunnie said:

He’s back with jet black hair in BTS pics of them holding hand, so I’m sure the grey hair is temporary :lol:

Dramamilk translation is more literal, he said “넌혹시.. 나 조금 안 좋아하냐?” Which means more like “by any chance.. don’t you like me a little bit?”

Hehe, his line is similar to the webtoon although it’s a different situation there:

Hide contents

In the webtoon it happened after MR tried to set up KS with SA.. KS was upset and confronted her, asking if she really wants him to date SA. Then MR said it’s not really that, she was just curious how KS would be if he has a girfriend, since he’s already so nice to her who’s only his friend. She said a girl who has KS as a boyfriend would be so lucky. Her last response surprised KS and he asked her, half screaming: “You.. by any chance.. do you like me a little bit?!”

Lol I kinda died at the ‘little bit’ part when I read it :lol:

Spoiler

Lol KS was so pitiful in webtoon, mirae like giving him mixed signal

• Like 5

Thank you @shunnie and @amisyka77

Here’s a :cookie: for both of you! 

DKS was so awkward and tentative in expressing his feelings which made him all the more lovable. 

Like others have mentioned, I think the drama has done a really good job staying true to the essence of the webtoon. Both MR and DKS are awkward nervous puppies around each other, which is just adorable! 

I’m counting down to today’s episode. Really hope to see DKS push/reject SA firmly after she threw herself at him. :angry:

• Like 11

14 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol KS was so pitiful in webtoon, mirae like giving him mixed signal

OMG..I just finished reading Spin-off #4 of the webtoon. They

Spoiler

cancelled their out of town trip that they were supposed to go and just went to visit one of the historical site. Mirae had a blast in making him wear all kinds of Joseon's era historical clothes. Can you imagine if they incorporated this in the drama...instead of the girl, this  time the guy got to parade in multiple clothes, historical at that and I bet CEW would look amazing in them!!

Since Mirae chose his outfit which is a scholar outfit, KS insisted in choosing hers and he got her to wear police/guard outfit because ' it fit her best'. You know the red and black one..hahaha... Anyway, he got jealous because she looked gorgeous in it and many visitors were paying attention at her. KS said he will flirt with every customer at their stopre and Mirae just laughed him off telling him she will never be concerned about it because he can never do that...haha

40523328_10156735327495929_6102616084815

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Is it only me or his hair is powdery white or gray?

Exactly my question. I thought I’m having eye defect due to too much watching. :D 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG..I just finished reading Spin-off #4 of the webtoon. They

Hide contents

cancelled their out of town trip that they were supposed to go and just went to visit one of the historical site. Mirae had a blast in making him wear all kinds of Joseon's era historical clothes. Can you imagine if they incorporated this in the drama...instead of the girl, this  time the guy got to parade in multiple clothes, historical at that and I bet CEW would look amazing in them!!

Since Mirae chose his outfit which is a scholar outfit, KS insisted in choosing hers and he got her to wear police/guard outfit because ' it fit her best'. You know the red and black one..hahaha... Anyway, he got jealous because she looked gorgeous in it and many visitors were paying attention at her. KS said he will flirt with every customer at their stopre and Mirae just laughed him off telling him she will never be concerned about it because he can never do that...haha

Seeing its only 5 eps remaining until the end and there are still so much story to be told, i actually afraid we don't get the kiss scene part :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, amisyka77 said:

Oh dear! They did mess with his hair:bawling:...I am not sure how to react. Need some getting used to.

maybe if they do that in the very beginning of drama is okay. but.. really.. they dyed his hair in the middle of drama:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

He is sad n depressed to show off his sadness ,he might have changed his hair color.. But yyyyyy.. I love his hair a lot!! I think we will get his black hair back when he starts off dating his Mi Rae

P. S. They might prove me wrong too

• Like 6

This episode was sooo good! I have skimmed through the webtoon and I am very impressed with how well the drama syncs with origainal webtoon - alterations and all.

Cant wait for the tonights episode, the preview looked promising. Although seeing Mirae cry like that really hurt my heart, that is the ultimate my heart is breaking cry. Mirae, its okay honey!

Kyung Seok is such a wonderful and honest person, I adore his mom and his sister too.. so special.

Soo Ah, well she can fall off a cliff for all I care! She is so nasty and shameless, to think that their are rotting people like this roaming the earth. I forgot, I actually work with someone like this...I know Soo Ah's past but its your actions in the present and future that shapes you more. Mirae has a past but she isnt evil. Soo Ah is so salty its unbelievable - Soo Ah did you swallow the ocean?

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Guys! 

I think KS dyed his hair grey because he's modeling for that funny bald guy who is also a hair saloon owner!!! He promised to pay him well and KS still has his business card and looked at it when he felt jealous about WY paying for the screen baseball night out. Also it is a smart way from the writers to pay a little homage to the webtoon without it being permanent. 

So chill xD Euh Woo's gorgeous black hair will probably make a comeback very soon.

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

Guys! 

I think KS dyed his hair grey because he's modeling for that funny bald guy who is also a hair saloon owner!!! He promised to pay him well and KS still has his business card and looked at it when he felt jealous about WY paying for the screen baseball night out. Also it is a smart way from the writers to pay a little homage to the webtoon without it being permanent. 

So chill xD Euh Woo's gorgeous black hair will probably make a comeback very soon.

Collage_sans_titre.jpg

I also think KyungSuk will be temporary sporting this new grey hair just to bring his looks a bit more closer to the webtoon. Plus the sudden change in his hair color is definitely related to the saloon owner and it is going to be funny if he does end up modeling for him with his famous poker face :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Omomo, did anyone notice the last scene from the preview.  Actually MR is holding the umbrella.  He is holding his  hand above hers.  Look at the tension  in her face.  is it the first time she is so near face to face.  :love: 

sgVY21B.gif

cr: dc gall

Its just one  hr from airing.  fighting for higher ratings.  Since all the soompiers are so satisfied with the drama progress which is in sync with the webtoon, i hope the ratings  increase.  

• Like 12

I'm not sure about this salt and pepper hair in pictures maybe in moving pictures it would be a visual treat as in he would look more handsomer.

Also about the rain scene maybe they  exchanged the rain scene for a confession in the rain scene or something. I am antsy for today's episode!!

Why am I looking at DKS/CEW collarbones in the rain gif ! Why is he holding one umbrella while Mirae is covering him with the other?

• Like 7

Why do I have a feeling that the rain scene will be a sad one?

KS confessed, MR said something that he perceived as a rejection.

Because his expression in the rain GIF is not a good one. He looks like his heart is breaking.

And Mirae crying in the rain out of frustration due to her inability to stop him from walking away and explaining what's in her heart.

Just like in the webtoon.

:anguished:

• Like 3
  • Sad 10