[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, how sweet of KS to not accept the part time job @SA's place.  He overheard 2 part timers talking and immediately went and told the owner that he does not want the job and left the place.  SA went and asked him why he did not accept it.  He told "if i accept it, then it seems that one of the part timers will be sacked.  so, i did not accept".:heart:

Like mother, like son.  hahaha, the alcohol tolerance level is high for both, which surprised MR.:joy:

Translations under the cut.

Boy: Are you her boyfriend?

KyeongSeok: Eo Mirae: No!

MiRae: Why do (you) keep being like this? Being so nice.

SooAh: Eo, it's MiRae and WooYeong Sunbae.

WooYeong: In our major/school, you're the prettiest though. Do you not have any thoughts about having a boyfriend?

MiRae: I can go for today's interview too.

KyeongSeok: Is that place hiring people?/ Does that place not assess/ judge people? (Even at 0.5x the actual speed, I can't tell which he' saying... :sweatingbullets:)

HyunJung: You're just going for a part-time gig... Do you have to put on a facial mask too?

WooYeong: You're doing it with MiRae?

KyeongSeok: Have you ever cried because you're so happy before?

MiRae: Hmm?

KyeongSeok: I don't know if I'm happy to that extent, but meeting again, I'm happy.

SooAh: That place... isn't hiring anymore though? I... like KyeongSeok.

9 minutes ago, Jane Ng said:

for the ending part, am i right to say that KS commented that MR must never get on the back of any other guy other than him or something? LOL

Yessssssssssssssssss. He said "I'm telling you not to get a piggyback from other guys".

Possessive robot KyeongSeok. 

Archived