Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

51 minutes ago, ganko said:

After this preview, i don't feel so worried about Soo Ah actually. KS is having a tough time earning money but all he does is follow Mirae around trying to get her attention haha, poor guy. Mirae is really clueless, but i guess that's why it's so fun. I like that KS is pursuing her, not yet confident to be direct but realising that TA is a threat haha... Also, judging by the filming pics, they are always seem to be together. I guess it's easier now when they live in the same neighbourhood~ :) i'm so impatient, i need Friday!!

I'm sure that after this teaser for the preview, we are all crazy and waiting for Friday to come.

Sucks that I'm going to be extremely busy on Friday and Saturday, so I will not be able to catch the drama until late Saturday night or Sunday. :bawling: I'm not happy. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ganko said:

After this preview, i don't feel so worried about Soo Ah actually. KS is having a tough time earning money but all he does is follow Mirae around trying to get her attention haha, poor guy. Mirae is really clueless, but i guess that's why it's so fun. I like that KS is pursuing her, not yet confident to be direct but realising that TA is a threat haha... Also, judging by the filming pics, they are always seem to be together. I guess it's easier now when they live in the same neighbourhood~ :) i'm so impatient, i need Friday!!

Agreed!! KS is like a cute puppy following her around hehe. omo yes, go to and from school together.. more scenes together to let their relationship blossom!! I was totally not expecting another updated preview and now that I've seen it I feel even more impatient, argh!!!! 

• Like 8

I don't know if this new preview was a blessing or a curse, I CAN'T WAIT ANYLONGER I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!!!

FRIDAY WHERE ARE YOUUUUU 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

10 hours ago, ganko said:

Updated preview! :wub: much better this one! 

oh the new preview makes the wait much harder. Can we skip these two days and go right to Friday :D

New stills of Mirae and KyungSuk :wub:

DlKgAadX0AEmgeF.jpg

I was surfing the internet and came across an interesting review about our drama :)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MY ID IS GANGNAM BEAUTY

MIGBi.jpg

Source : http://couch-kimchi.com/2018/08/21/first-impressions-my-id-is-gangnam-beauty/

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, roseeflower said:

oh the new preview makes the wait much harder. Can we skip these two days and go right to Friday :D

New stills of Mirae and KyungSuk :wub:

Really loving the new hairstyle they gave DKS. :lol:

• Like 7

The preview for next week is A LOT. I love that Hung Jyun is pushing Mi Rae to face her feelings for Kyung Seok. But on the flip side, Soo Ah is pushing her way in. We know KS won't be moved by her, but I'm sure MR will be concerned about it and potentially step back because she's 'not worthy' in comparison.

Which is why I'm happy to see these filming pics of MR and KS together, along with her style change. Hopefully we'll get a decent number of episodes with MR's healthier mindset and of course happy romance with KS.

• Like 9

Hi please can anyone translate ep 5,6,7 of spin off i m new to this so i don't how to do everything

Edited by lovely8
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

more filming new pics.  But i think her dress is kinda too short.  

It could be a very short dress but I can see her shorts ( not knickers I hope), so it could be a long blouse.

It is a very nice change, I’m all for looking good. :D

• Like 3

Found some more BTS! They're so cute and playful..love it!

CEW is a sleeping beauty! And still showing his sweet smile even though he's tired!

• Like 11

OMG 

we have a lot of sweet moments in this week yohooo graphics-3d-smileys-011048.gif

I'm so happy right now I can make a lot of gifs for the next episodes graphics-3d-smileys-204510.gif

oh about gif I made 3 gifs for Episode 7 I really like to share it with you chigus hope you like itgraphics-3d-smileys-587243.gif

z6LLWjC.gif

onI6elV.gif

PqqllfE.gif

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Fan arts n gifs are soo beautiful :wub:.. Thanks for sharing chingus!! 

BTW from the BTS I want to know what Soo Hyang was whispering into eun woo's ears lolz!! :rolleyes:They cut it out at that moment lolz! 

• Like 6