[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I think ima stop watching the weekly episodes and watch it all in on go once its over. 

Im getting swamped with so many drama's. 

I saw that every time, but trust me Chingu you can't let go of dramas. Lol! :lol: I now have like dramas to watch every day, but I get my work done first, then I watch them and go back to work.

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

CEW is so cute.. i dun understand what they are saying but just staring at him and his cute response and smile totally melts my heart :love: im in love!! hahahahaha

finally when its BTS, i like SA she looks so sweet. haha in fact, she is really compatible with CEW  :sweat_smile:

I wouldn't wake him up either and just watch him sleep. Lol! :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I saw that every time, but trust me Chingu you can't let go of dramas. Lol! :lol: I now have like dramas to watch every day, but I get my work done first, then I watch them and go back to work.

I wouldn't wake him up either and just watch him sleep. Lol! :lol::lol::lol:

maybe ill change my mind who knows ;p

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

I think ima stop watching the weekly episodes and watch it all in on go once its over. 

Im getting swamped with so many drama's. 

Lol I thought to myself, why did I start watching this?? Should have waited for everything to end first! But now that I've started, it's way too difficult to just stop. I'd have to stay away from social media too then since all the recommendations in my feeds have to do with this show LOL

But anyway, it's fun to discuss the drama here with everyone and all collectively whine about it not being Friday yet! :lol:

:blush: i Like BTS Videos, the cast is so adorable, they love to work,  Im Soo-hyang and CEW :wub:are very different from their characters, in any case they have fun and are too funny, they are so beautiful together, if they could dating together would be perfect:tounge_wink::ph34r: lol

I feel that Im Soo-hyang is very handy with the guy who play the TA character (if you watch the BTS you will notice that she's always hitting him) as she doesn't do that with CEW (he's too beautiful to get hit). 

I don't know how to find the link for the original article, but this quote from Cha Eunwoo about the umbrella scene is so sweet! (I linked the tweet that posted a translation)

"The moment when Kyung Seok thanks Mi Rae in the rain under the umbrella was especially memorable. After meeting Mi Rae, who was from his middle school, again as schoolmates in the Chemistry Department, Kyung Seok is unconsciously attracted to her like clothes wet from a light drizzle...

Cha Eunwoo mentioned Kyung Seok's sincerity. "He still hasn't realized for himself, he calls Mi Rae his 'friend' yet is jealous of Woo Young sunbae and uses his class assignment as an excuse to go on a date," and smiled as though abashed. He continued, "Friends and fluttering feelings are friends for him, so it was memorable how clumsily Keung Seok thanked Mi Rae and opened up to her..." He also added on, "More than anything, it was exactly like Kyung Seok to be straightforward and honestly thank Mi Rae without adding on any further reasons, so it was nice."

I love how well he gets his character - and I guess that answers the question of whether KS knows how obvious he's being or why. Plus, I wanna know who wrote up this interview because "unconsciously attracted to her like clothes wet from a light drizzle" is POETRY.

Guest Soopke

It’s been a while where I’m rooting for the main couple. These two are really cute together. I also want Woo Young and Do Hee together haha. I love how the girls were finally standing up for themselves. One of my favorite scenes. And other than that, it’s a real nice summer drama to watch.

Since we are waiting for new eps, here is a MV of Mirae and Kyung Seok :heart:

4 hours ago, roseeflower said:

edit : gifs didn't work so posting Drama VS Webtoon pics :D

Cr: myidisGBtagtwitter

Loving it! They are very similar to the webtoon. :lol: I love it when writers/PD nim cast their people and they have similar looks to the actualy webtoon. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Friday is almost here, Chingus! :lol::lol:

13 hours ago, kangminjae said:

I don't know how to find the link for the original article, but this quote from Cha Eunwoo about the umbrella scene is so sweet! (I linked the tweet that posted a translation)

I love how well he gets his character - and I guess that answers the question of whether KS knows how obvious he's being or why. Plus, I wanna know who wrote up this interview because "unconsciously attracted to her like clothes wet from a light drizzle" is POETRY.

ehm… did he write the manhwa? Because we knows and understand his character so well I'm so impressed (☆▽☆)  

Anyway………………it's Friday soon

uVkC7Ux.png

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Loving it! They are very similar to the webtoon. :lol: I love it when writers/PD nim cast their people and they have similar looks to the actualy webtoon. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Friday is almost here, Chingus! :lol::lol:

you're welcome ^_^ and yes! it's always a good thing when they keep the important/key scenes exactly like they are in the webtoon! Plus these two were perfectly cast for the roles of KangMiray and Dokyungsuk, i can't picture other actors playing their parts:wub:

Screenshot_10.png

The wait is over :D

Screenshot_12.png

1 hour ago, roseeflower said:

you're welcome ^_^ and yes! it's always a good thing when they keep the important/key scenes exactly like they are in the webtoon! Plus these two were perfectly cast for the roles of KangMiray and Dokyungsuk, i can't picture other actors playing their parts:wub:

The wait is over :D

I still got another 6 hours before it's Friday, then another 6 hours before the drama airs.

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

new official pic for tonite's ep.  Another lab scene:love:.  The wording on her t-shirt!!!!!! Awwwwwww, Fighting MR!!!!!

The article related to the above pic.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=119&aid=0002277593

Yes, KMR do not give up on DKS. :D

Really looking forward to these next 2 episodes on how things will turn out for DKS without his father's help and how KMR will help him.

Archived