Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

16 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

Anneyeong..! 

Did it started yet? I mean today’s episode... 

is there anyone online recapping? 

Signed in just for this..hahahha

You are too early - one hour left to wait for us.

• Like 2

Ugh. I can't believe how twisted SA is. I wonder where she got this complex from? How come she became like this? It's super low to purposely seek out a classmate from MR classmates from her past to try and expose MRs past. At least this is what I'm getting from the previews. She's going through extreme lengths to bringing down MR. but what are her motivations? MR never did anything to her, and SA was always acknowledged as the top 1 goddess, not MR. Is it just because of DKS? I thought it started happening before him. She can't have always been the only pretty one in her life no? I don't know. She just seems so unreasonable. Can't for the next episode to come out!!!! 

Also, how is CHa eunwoo so handsome?! My friends and I were saying he doesn't look like a real person. He's like a cyborg or a real life manhwa character. I've been a kdrama watcher for almost 15 years and I think he must be one of the best "objectively" good looking guys I've seen. I was aware of him before but he looked too much like a baby to me, but lately he's looking more like a grown man. :p  so muh she suh! 

• Like 8

Watching right now - and Damn... I am soooo angry... Soo Ah from the Drama is so much more to hate than in the webtoon...

What an.... (need to calm down here)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I knew it! SA would act "upset" after the harsh words from the former students. She acted as if she was on KMR's side. I am glad that KMR told him that he was "trash" or a jerk.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, deadorblack said:

Question is: Does MR realise what SA is doing? Note I haven't watched ep 6 and waiting for the recap on Drama milk. They mentioned on Twitter they'll be about an hour late. 

She did realise what SA is doing to her and started avoiding her from this ep.  

OMG both MR and KS got locked inside the room and the door is not opening.:love:

• Like 7

I am kinda sad.... no mens in dresses... :blink:

But the idea from the Drama is funny too - but still -  the effect is not as big as in the webtoon.

Again I need to admit that I really like the most changes. I like the friend from MR. She is clever and she never hesitate to fight for her friend.

I of course need the subs - but what I liked very much was that MR stood up for herself against the guys who knew her from before. Only in front of KS she looked like she is about to cry. And KS... we saw him in the background - he always has his eyes on MR - he waited but he was ready to step in at any time. Ah this man... really...

And the wonderful TA too - i was waiting to see him today.

• Like 8