Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

@icyphoenix Soo Hyang's schedule is a mystery as at till now. Not sure whether she stayed back with her team and returning later. Eunwoo could have returned earlier because of his busy schedule or because of the chaos created by China fans upon arrival the other day so maybe trying to avoid another chaos. However fans in China say he is supposed to go to Shanghai to see his brother on a private trip and requested Chinese fans to give him privacy. Apparently in weibo from what I heard, some Aroha fans and diehard fans of Eunwoo attacked  Soo Hyang verbally. Poor girl. She is always the victim. Anyway, assuming he didn't go to Shanghai if the pictures taken are indeed  taken at Incheon. So Soo Hyang, we will have to wait for fans or media photos. However, we might not see it if no one takes her photos upon her returning.  Eunwoo is definitely noticeable by all his fans. There are always photos of him at the airport.

• Like 5

glad to see them both on the same screen again....as they brought us some join with the chemistry on screen for MIDSGB :) 

i miss watching them......i want to rewatch again to see if i miss any details but right now i have too many drama to catch up on first :D 

• Like 4

@queer true! Atelier cologne is not cheap... I bought mine here in Korea and I thought it’s more cheaper but it’s not... but it’s okay coz I love it especially SH perfume and the engraved cases! I wanted to engrave Mirae’s name on the case but I decided not coz somebody might think I stole someone else’s perfume case! :)

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

A lot of DORAE couple shippers react to this MV?! Hahaha... Eunwoo your the Man!!! First kiss and now second kiss! https://www.instagram.com/eunwoo330dongmin/p/BqgdScsh1tU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1waqqeusa5jet

A lot of people where perplexed coz its just an MV for that he is kissing lolz!! I don't know I didn't like the kiss lolz :lol:.. Childish of me but Eun Woo is becoming mature like DKS in real life!! It's high time to move on from DoRae couple!! But I still can't.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

A lot of times as fans we will judge a whole dynamic based on a few photographs or seconds of footage, but I think that the whole cast keeps in touch based on the things they've said since the drama ended. Remember, Soo Hyang even mentioned she was going to visit Lee Ye Rim at home when she was on the show, too.

I just love that JTBC is proud of the drama and keeps bringing its stars on and playing the OST, etc. I just wish there was a way to get DVDs, especially now that Dramafever is closed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, long time silent lurker on this thread here. I just say I adore this drama it's one of my favorites in recent memory. And I also wanted to post this link. It's from Eunwoo's recent  variety show I believe it's called carefree travelers or something that anyways they briefly mention my ID is gangnam beauty in the clip.

Apologies if someone already posted it..Also I know this is quite shameless of me seeing as this is my first post but can someone please link me the playlist with all the behind the scenes clips? I know they are on YouTube but I'm having a hard time finding them. Thank you so much I appreciate it. Now back to lurking lol.

• Like 4

Pics of Eun Woo at the AAA 

Forever bitter that Soo Hyang unni was not invited. Because to be honest she carried the first half of the drama on her shoulders. She deserves to win something or at least be nominated!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Not so new FMV.. But I don't remember it being posted!! 

Most of the scenes are my favorite n it suits the song!! 

Just watching that video makes me want to do a rewatch, lol. I just love the early moments where they're hesitant yet drawn to each other/ If only there was enough time in the day! 

I know Eunwoo's at the AAA right now, I wonder if MIIGB will be acknowledged for anything...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Just watching that video makes me want to do a rewatch, lol. I just love the early moments where they're hesitant yet drawn to each other/ If only there was enough time in the day! 

I know Eunwoo's at the AAA right now, I wonder if MIIGB will be acknowledged for anything...

I hope MIIGB gets recognition in AAA.. ISH is also attending an award event.. I don't know the details.. But hope the show gets more limelight!! It was definitely one of the best show in this yr!! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope MIIGB gets recognition in AAA.. ISH is also attending an award event.. I don't know the details.. But hope the show gets more limelight!! It was definitely one of the best show in this yr!! 

That AAA is more on popularity award. Sorry to say, but what is Eco creator and favorite award? It doesnt makes sense. They create just title to give to those AAA’s favorite celebrity? Some actors or actress are not active these year or should I say, they dont have recent drama or movie but they still have awards?! I’m not bitter, but can’t they see some actors and actresses hard work? Some are deserving but most are not. Grrrrrr! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, prettysammy14 said:

That AAA is more on popularity award. Sorry to say, but what is Eco creator and favorite award? It doesnt makes sense. They create just title to give to those AAA’s favorite celebrity? Some actors or actress are not active these year or should I say, they dont have recent drama or movie but they still have awards?! I’m not bitter, but can’t they see some actors and actresses hard work? Some are deserving but most are not. Grrrrrr! 

I know i heard abt AAA controversy of giving away awards for every attendees!! The authenticity of every awards has lessened.. I would say audience gives the best rewards n audience for MIIGB has showered the show with good ratings n popularity!! That's enough for our show!! 

• Like 2

Both won awards for My ID is Gangnam Beauty. Eunwoo for Rising Star Award and Soo Hyang Daesang award for MIDGB. Eunwoo at AAA and Soo Hyang at Korea Culture and Entertainment Awards. 

Our princess is so sexy and beautiful. Daesang Award for MIDGB

• Like 6

1 hour ago, monica63 said:

Our princess is so sexy and beautiful. Daesang Award for MIDGB

I’m so happy for her. Finally she won what she deserve. She also gave her heart to MIIGB not only Eunwoo. Congratulations to both of you. I’m extremely happy. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

So happy for our babies, especially Soo Hyang. She finally got the recognition she so deserves! Hoping she gets more awards for MIIGB. She clearly nailed KMR. I couldn't think of anyone else playing that role so perfectly. :wub:

Was browsing IG and found this.. so cute and so thoughtful of Amaris to do this considering it wasn't even announced that she was getting any award at all. Happy that she got congratulatory flowers! All the while I thought she was going to AAA with Eun Woo lol 

• Like 4