Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

That is why I love her more and more. She is not afraid of taking challenges. She is really a fun person. 

@mylovekge Wow, you are so lucky to see her upclose. I believed she is more beautiful in real life.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Now that we are talking about it, I can't help but feel disappointed again. 

I had the chance to see her upclose  and saw how warm she was with people. She wasn't intimidating at all although ofcourse we kept our distance but we were in the same place. Was just happy to have had the rare chance of seeing my OTP upclose. It felt surreal, tbh. I fell in love with her all the more because not only was she nice, she was more beautiful IRL. 

Therefore, it's AAA's loss. LOL 

OMG lucky youuuuuuu!!!! 

I just wanted to drop by and show my support for uri dorae couple :heart: 
I was really shocked that she actually liked a photo of eunwoo and herself! Kinda bold but it makes my shipper heart so happy!
I really want to see them together at an award show, I want the drama to be recognised as one of a kind for it's quality and not star power…but let's see…

• Like 5

She looks so young. Just after her marathon. Beautiful even with minimal make-up.

Two beautiful videos for those of you who might not have seen it. the bgm is nice. They really make a lovely couple

• Like 5

Is that event Soo Hyang was at something we will be able to watch in full? I'm glad she's saying active, and I hope we hear about JTBC awards soon. 

• Like 4

So quite... no updates for our DORAE couple yet??? JTBC are you planning a year end award?? Some of Dorea Couple bts video have subtitles! Go check them out! Not sure if someone post this but I keep repeating this video... 

• Like 4

I’m watching Lovers in Bloom and getting hooked with it. Eonnie is so adorable. And besides she has great chemistry also with Do ji-han. She’s so adorable and amazing. How can someone not fall in love with her? :) 

• Like 3

Most of you might have seen this video. I am reposting in the soompi as it would be nice to compile nice videos that we love in this forum. Enjoy chibngus.

• Like 3

@prettysammy14 I have watched Lovers in Bloom twice and a few times on certain episoses. ISh has great chemistry with he male leads. She has that aura which I don't know how to explain. She makes everyone falls for her. Dojihan admires her very much too but of course Eunwoo goes all out with his admiration. He has shown us thru the bts.  He shows so much admiration to his noona and his eys don't lie. That is why we have so many shippers. Dojihan has great eyes too and his eyes was very expressive in the drama. There were once many shippers for ISH and Dojihan too as both follow each other on instagram but as KBS do not release much bts of this drama, we weren't able to see their chemistry in real life. JTBC on the other hand show so many bts of our current favourite couple that we all fell in love immediately with them.

The above scene is so funny. For you all to enjoy some laughs. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Such a talented actress. She was 21 in her first major lead in The Tales of a New Gisaeng. She won the rookie award for this drama and our Eunwoo also won the rookie award at 21 years old. 

• Like 3

My last posting for tonite. Compilation of some of the nice scenes from the drama. Sorry chingus for jamming the forum with so many videos that there might be double posting, 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, monica63 said:

A very nice fan made video.

I miss them. Honestly I’m not having fun watching the top management. I still have a picture of Do Kyung Suk in Cha Eun Woo’s personality. They still have the best chemistry with Eonnie Soo Hyang. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Some nice MIIGB mentions and reviews!

10 Leading Men Who Made Us Swoon This Year

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo

The “Top Management” star mesmerized the world this past summer in the rom-com “My ID is Gangnam Beauty”. His character Do Kyung Seok is now the iconic boyfriend of our dreams.

Reaction to My ID is Gangnam Beauty

I recently completed this show and I was mighty impressed. This show has been adapted from a webtoon which already had legions of fans. Whenever a popular piece of art is adapted it is always a challenge, the challenge is to maintain the essential message which this drama did marvellously.

This drama is about Kang Mi Rae who gets a lot of surgeries to improve her supposedly bad face. I say supposedly because we never see her old face. And her old face is loved by her father. This detail is important for me because it shows that the people who love you will love you whichever way you are and the ones who want to find flaws in you will find it no matter how perfect to the t you are.

• Like 2

Come on JTBC! Why you doing this to us!! Now it’s Eunwoo turn to guest in Let’s eat dinner together! DORAE couple should stick together hahaha... thanks to JTBC though they making our couple get more exposure... but we want the awards!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@molaihawaii I was just coming to post that! I can't believe they had Soo Hyang and Eunwoo on the show separately, lmao. The cruelty! I guess they wanted to wring as much out of MIIGB as they could there. But... So close! Hopefully they mention ISH this time.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

@molaihawaii I was just coming to post that! I can't believe they had Soo Hyang and Eunwoo on the show separately, lmao. The cruelty! I guess they wanted to wring as much out of MIIGB as they could there. But... So close! Hopefully they mention ISH this time.

Probably they will mention her and ask him did you watch Soo hyang episode? Kekeke... and another Daebak MIIGB compliment from Hodong.. hehehe

• Like 4