Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

ISH looks beautiful! And it’s so nice that their whole team gets to come. It’s actually quite a cool gift to get from the network.

And who wouldn’t want a guy like Do Kyung Seok? :D Some might say he’s too quiet, I guess, but otherwise he’s the best boyfriend out there.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

ISH looks beautiful! And it’s so nice that their whole team gets to come. It’s actually quite a cool gift to get from the network.

And who wouldn’t want a guy like Do Kyung Seok? :D Some might say he’s too quiet, I guess, but otherwise he’s the best boyfriend out there.

Yes, I prefer DKS though quite and manly type hahaha... but I noticed that EW has been quiet lately esp in Vlive with his members... I think his getting matured after the MIIGB..and also probably because too much work and don’t have enough rest?? But he got the vacation now so he will be busy again! And I read in one article that he will get a POLHAM fan signing on 11/1/18... Ew fans will be happy to see him aGain! I mean a LOT OF FANS! Hehehe

Okay this article had so many good comments to our DORAE couple! Yey!

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0000437071&oid=468&lightVersion=off

• Like 7

LMAO, I love that they have similar hats. I think Eunwoo's is darker, but I'm certainly not against him letting Soo Hyang borrow his rofl.

I'm happy to see the two of them getting love from commenters. I think everyone agrees Soo Hyang looks lovely with the longer hair.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

LMAO, I love that they have similar hats. I think Eunwoo's is darker, but I'm certainly not against him letting Soo Hyang borrow his rofl.

I'm happy to see the two of them getting love from commenters. I think everyone agrees Soo Hyang looks lovely with the longer hair.

Some said she looked like an angel.. She went for swimming yesterday in afternoon!! She looks gorgeous in long hair

• Like 7

On 10/21/2018 at 4:46 AM, kangminjae said:

Finish the show, lol? I think her story ends well. And the last 2 episodes of Mi Rae and Kyung Seok are totally worth it!

I kept up with the thread but didnt finish yet ill get around to it xd 

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I kept up with the thread but didnt finish yet ill get around to it xd 

Let us know your thoughts when you do finish! B)

Meanwhile, here's another fanvideo I hadn't seen before. 

• Like 5

HAHAHA!!!!! KDY SO FUNNY!!!! WHY IS HE WEARING A COLORED RIBBON LIKE BAND ON HIS HEAD????

I have pixs of other cast members too.  All the girls are so pretty!!!!!!!!  KDY's candid pic is also nice.

xhOMEby.png

lXx59fd.png

Spoiler

RyW1HOX.png

lYFPFhS.png

eGSk7Ol.jpg

JJFSPTb.jpg

MIIGB dc gall

I think both ISY and CEW are the only leaving today.

Spoiler

b3fkiKi.png

7GJfdty.png

MIIGB dc gall

edit:
CEW is now heading back to korea

Spoiler

Edited by pad-hari
edited
  • Like 3

wait so are they taking the same flight or did they leave at different times? CEW  is so busy i saw all the events and programs he will be attending and on top of that his group is preparing for a comeback!! i would not be able to survive this type of schedule!

edit: KDY is so buff like damnn boy he's been working out:smirk:

• LOL 4

The whole cast left for today's flight

P. S.  I dont know abt flight schedules n all!! They might all leave together

@kangminjae I have to agree ISH is pretty much scared to be near CEW esp in front of public!! Hope this doesn't change their friendship!! 

P. S. S. Hope it's just my assumption

• Like 4

When these Korean stars go on vacation to the PHL, it's always in Cebu. I'm so envious. I mean, my backyard is modest, but we can have bbq here. 

• LOL 6