[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

20 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Who is stopping you from talking about the drama.

and the drama talks about beauty.. so well i don't get your logic here!

I know that and I was part of this discussion too as you know - but later it really got overboard. At least that was my feeling.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Good morning guys from my part of the world,  it's only tuesday!!!!!!

By counting down to Friday, seems like time goes even slower haha :D I was so excited when i saw the preview. The way he looks at her!! :wub:

JTBC is really making quality dramas now, i'm watching Life and it is good too! What I like about My ID is Gangnam Beauty is that it is layered. Reminds me a little bit of Age of Youth and Go Back Couple. Not too serious, but not too fluffy either. Just the right amount! I will share these two if you like music videos, i will make one for every week i think. It's totally my favourite drama right now haha

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

New bts.  Wow they are really having fun while filming!!!!! I like ISY so much.:wub:

Cr:jtbc

BTW, was soompi down yesterday???? I tried and tried to post and gave up at last:cold_sweat:

Hilarious how ISH couldn't put on her gloves. 

Is it only me or whenever I watch the BTS videos, SA is always all over Cha Eun Woo? Lol. Like I notice she's extremely close to him, when it's like he ignores her and talks to Im Soo Hyang a lot. (Just saying.)

I couldn't login in yesterday, too. I think it was malfunctioning last night.

Ah! I just rewatched all 4 episodes again, I haven't done that since cheese in the trap (while it was still good!) My husband actually sat down and started watching it with me, which is shocking because he thinks all kdramas are stupid. He thinks DKS is pretty cool. Haha. I'm afraid he's gonna start losing interest once the romance plot starts up though, I think it's more fascinating for him to see what college life is like in Korea. I know that the sunbae/hoobae culture is very much present, but I wonder if it gets as bad as it does like depicted with Chanwoo bullying everyone. Anyways, cannot wait for the next episodes to come out! 

5 hours ago, etylovedrama said:

Is there no other still/ picture or written preview for this drama?  And anyone do the live recap?

I can never watch JTBC dramas live, not sure why but might have something to with being a cable channel. However, i never had any problem with Tvn. I watch the clips on youtube, usually they are very quick with updating during airing time so i feel like i'm watching it live :D If i'm home during that time on Friday, I will post some pics a least of the date!! :love:

I'm so impatient this week and also trying to find updates but only stills from earlier episodes has been released so far. I hope they release some new stills today or tomorrow :wub: 

@pad-hari posted the preview a few pages back :) here it is! 

ep.5 text preview

미래(임수향)의 갑작스런 술자리 제안에 미래와 경석(차은우)은 지금까지의 오해에 관해 이야기하게 되고, 미래에게 상처로 남은 중학교 시절 비웃음과 시비는 경석에겐 어떤 기억이었을까? 한편, 한국대 여신 현수아(조우리)와 다른 의미로 유명한 미래는 축제 때 서빙 담당으로 함께 뽑히게 되는데... 축제 때 입을 유니폼을 받고 미래가?

There is one memory that I laughed because of you ...

(google translate)

MR (Lim Soo-hyeong) sudden proposal to drink, MR and Pyeongseok (Cha Eun-woo) talk about misunderstandings so far, what remembrance and pitfalls in the middle school remained in the middle school remained as a wound to the future? On the other hand, Soo A (Joe Woori) has a different meaning in the future and is selected as a serving committee in the festival. Why is MR embarrassed by receiving uniforms to wear during festivals?

Oh I love to see the BTS - i love to see how good the two female leads are together in real and how sweet Jo Woo Ri is in real. I had huge fun - they adore Cha Eun Woo too - tried to draw him. Yes they - for me - found the perfect DKS.

I loved to see Kwak Dong Yeon too - feels like he fits his role the best. Such a warm character even from the bts - and funny. Need to check out if I find any variety shows with him. I really like it to find out more about the real human not just the character I love here.

Why is there still so many time left... Waiting is ther hardest part if you watch ongoing Dramas. Just glad I can share that pain with you here too. :D

Oh and yes - soompi was down yesterday - two times - hope they could solve the problems and they did not had a too hard time with it.

@sal2 there is something wrong with your post...  - not anymore :)

8 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh I love to see the BTS - i love to see how good the two female leads are together in real and how sweet Jo Woo Ri is in real. I had huge fun - they adore Cha Eun Woo too - tried to draw him. Yes they - for me - found the perfect DKS.

I loved to see Kwak Dong Yeon too - feels like he fits his role the best. Such a warm character even from the bts - and funny. Need to check out if I find any variety shows with him. I really like it to find out more about the real human not just the character I love here.

Why is there still so many time left... Waiting is ther hardest part if you watch ongoing Dramas. Just glad I can share that pain with you here too. :D

Oh and yes - soompi was down yesterday - two times - hope they could solve the problems and they did not had a too hard time with it.

@sal2 there is something wrong with your post...

I was trying to share facebook post, but did not work :( 

17 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Pewwwww. Luckily it just technical error. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. Instead it make me thinking if the moderator kick me out Soompi due to out of topic post. Hahahaha my bad

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Is it only me or whenever I watch the BTS videos, SA is always all over Cha Eun Woo? Lol. Like I notice she's extremely close to him, when it's like he ignores her and talks to Im Soo Hyang a lot. (Just saying.)

Girl crush hahaha. :wub::wub:

23 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Pewwwww. Luckily it just technical error. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. Instead it make me thinking if the moderator kick me out Soompi due to out of topic post. Hahahaha my bad

Girl crush hahaha. :wub::wub:

Don´t worry - they would never act like that. To tell you the truth - when I was new I got a warning point for sharing the wrong links - thats what will happen. If really something is wrong you get a warning.. but it needs a few points to get kicked. Not sure how many. Don´t worry - we all know the feeling of ending up in a off topic  discussion - I know it very well.

I guess the true magic with a Drama is to find in the chemnestry between the leeds and other actors. Something you can´t plan. The hope or the imagination if the actors are really are together is a huge compliment - but I fear it can put the acots in trouble too. I am just really happy to see them all together - and it looks for me like the atmosphere is really good behind the scenes. Thats enough for me.

Have just picked this up...interesting and I like the way they actually deal with the aftermath of plastic surgery and how it may not solve what she perceived as a problem.

The actors are fleshing out the characters well and I went nuts and read the webtoon online .. ..seems to be ongoing as well with no ending in sight...

7 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Have just picked this up...interesting and I like the way they actually deal with the aftermath of plastic surgery and how it may not solve what she perceived as a problem.

The actors are fleshing out the characters well and I went nuts and read the webtoon online .. ..seems to be ongoing as well with no ending in sight...

It is finnished - but it is not translated to english until the last chapter now. Only up to 61 now - oh wait - there are two new - I need to read.

The rest you can only check in indonesia or japanese.

oh my giddy aunt. 

episode 3 and 4 are amazing and i need more.

their chemistry is amazing yet they still can reach the peak of their chemistry. I have ton of butterflies in my stomach and i can't stop smiling :)

i have soft spot for Kyung Suk despite his harsh word for Mirae but he shows us his jelly beanie side when Woo Young comes around Mirae and i am waiting when he will show his possessive side to Mirae and might be kicking another guy who have interest for her. 

Woo Young, gosh, how i wish my TA were handsome like him but yeah, my TA wasn't handsome and nice like Woo Young. Since his background is different from the original webtoon, i don't mind at all. They also put Mirae's BFF has a crush for Woo Young and i can't blame her thou :D 

I am also rooting her relationship with Woo Young :) 

For Soo Ah, she enjoys people attention for her but she despises people who have attention for Mirae. Gosh, this girl is problematic in so many ways.

there's seven episode for spin off version on webtoon and you can read it on naver but it's in korean language

4 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Thanks to @Mau_Cherry , I read the webtoon. I am so excited for Friday. I love love the main leads' chemistry. 

You are welcome - i got the link from a kind soul too - lets share the love.

And now I am confident you are waiting for a few scenes too - like the festival. :wub::lol:

Archived