Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

Even 2 pm chasung n the actress who played as his love interest in the drama were seated together.. The actress is already dating someone else in real life.. It's just the seating allocation is done beforehand by staff!! I m also dissapointed by the fact abt ISH not having the chance in this award.. Hope some another award recognizes her talent!! 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m kinda dissapointed.. Even though CEW won 2 awards.. I felt a little empty coz ISH wasn't even nominated!! I:dissapointed_relieved: hope ISH wins at least other awards for this drama.. Maybe my love for ISH is more than the show itself that is making damn selfish for her:phew:.. Anyways she is winner in my eyes:blush:

Yes kinda disappointed that ISH didn't even invited/nominated in the awards. I hope she will get more recognitions from people.

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

Uuumm..I think they sat together because they were from MIIGB and I think it wasn't CEW or JWR's choice to choose the seat. 

• Like 7

I'm happy Eunwoo won...2 awards at that...but half of my heart cries for ISH...call me pettty but I still feel 'WTH??!!':unsure::unsure:

• Like 7

Congrats to cew and jwr..but sad for ISY though at least she should be nominated for her role.Im sure if shes nominated she will attend.

But i notice there are many empty seats?so it means no attedance no award show?hehehe

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I'm happy Eunwoo won...2 awards at that...but half of my heart cries for ISH...call me pettty but I still feel 'WTH??!!':unsure::unsure:

My heart is crying rivers for ISH.. her being very selfless and wanting verybody to shine and help the drama reach the status it deserves was very selfless of her.. because of this she didnt get the recognition she deserved but let the other ppl shine... i admire that about her.. but i am sad because she deserves to take home all awards and get more exposure... its so sad:bawling::bawling: but i am very happy for CEW and JWR they did really well and am happy their hard work paid off..

• Like 7

I just check..jwr is not even nominated in any categories..even best new actress award..i think she was invite last minute coz the nominees for best new actress most of them or all of them did not attend. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Rain Song said:

I just check..jwr is not even nominated in any categories..even best new actress award..i think she was invite last minute coz the nominees for best new actress most of them or all of them did not attend. 

Many of the important celebs gave a miss to this awards.. I too noticed it.. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jusyed said:

JWR is not nominated at all and far from win any award for MIIGB...I think there is a possibility  that CEW proposed  her name to be invited to accompany him for the award... Hmmmm there could  be something  between them...  :scream:  

It's unlikely...if CEW has the power to propose anyone, it should be ISH... can we stop spreading the rumour of anything is going on between them, pls? It pissed me off.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Many of the important celebs gave a miss to this awards.. I too noticed it.. 

I wonder why. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

It's unlikely...if CEW has the power to propose anyone, it should be ISH... can we stop spreading the rumour of anything is going on between them, pls? It pissed me off.

Actually  I am in the same  boat as you... It pissed me off too...  But sometimes  couldn't  help seeing the little obvious..but I like your confident... Let's  stop  the rumors... 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

JWR is not nominated at all and far from win any award for MIIGB...I think there is a possibility  that CEW proposed  her name to be invited to accompany him for the award... Hmmmm there could  be something  between them...  :scream:  

Girl stop spreading rumors about them..CEW is not stupid to ask for such  request knowng his fans are there

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I wonder why. 

I don't know.. It might be a low key awards.. I was actually looking forward to many of  stars..

• Like 3

ENG: I think today will really be a day I can never forget
Thank you so much to everyone who loved #MyIDisGangnamBeauty, I’ll become an Cha Eunwoo who is always moving whilst developing.
#RookieAward #HallyuStarAward #ThankYou #KoreaDramaFestival #ThankYou

Eng subs by astrophilic aroha twitter

• Like 4

So happy my baby won the awards!! It is a starting point~. I am looking forward to see my baby grow in the future with astro and acting!!

Edited by nightdivinedream
  • Like 6