[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I'm happy Eunwoo won...2 awards at that...but half of my heart cries for ISH...call me pettty but I still feel 'WTH??!!':unsure::unsure:

My heart is crying rivers for ISH.. her being very selfless and wanting verybody to shine and help the drama reach the status it deserves was very selfless of her.. because of this she didnt get the recognition she deserved but let the other ppl shine... i admire that about her.. but i am sad because she deserves to take home all awards and get more exposure... its so sad:bawling::bawling: but i am very happy for CEW and JWR they did really well and am happy their hard work paid off..

6 minutes ago, Rain Song said:

I just check..jwr is not even nominated in any categories..even best new actress award..i think she was invite last minute coz the nominees for best new actress most of them or all of them did not attend. 

Many of the important celebs gave a miss to this awards.. I too noticed it.. 

14 hours ago, Jusyed said:

JWR is not nominated at all and far from win any award for MIIGB...I think there is a possibility  that CEW proposed  her name to be invited to accompany him for the award... Hmmmm there could  be something  between them...  :scream:  

It's unlikely...if CEW has the power to propose anyone, it should be ISH... can we stop spreading the rumour of anything is going on between them, pls? It pissed me off.

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

It's unlikely...if CEW has the power to propose anyone, it should be ISH... can we stop spreading the rumour of anything is going on between them, pls? It pissed me off.

Actually  I am in the same  boat as you... It pissed me off too...  But sometimes  couldn't  help seeing the little obvious..but I like your confident... Let's  stop  the rumors... 

11 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

JWR is not nominated at all and far from win any award for MIIGB...I think there is a possibility  that CEW proposed  her name to be invited to accompany him for the award... Hmmmm there could  be something  between them...  :scream:  

Girl stop spreading rumors about them..CEW is not stupid to ask for such  request knowng his fans are there

ENG: I think today will really be a day I can never forget
Thank you so much to everyone who loved #MyIDisGangnamBeauty, I’ll become an Cha Eunwoo who is always moving whilst developing.
#RookieAward #HallyuStarAward #ThankYou #KoreaDramaFestival #ThankYou

Eng subs by astrophilic aroha twitter

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I heard AAA awards is on 28 November.. 

Plz do keep voting for ISH n CEW.. I want ISH at least to win this award;)

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

She is still in no 6. Hope she can move up to at least top 5. The number of votes for #1-#3 are scary :joy: . 

Eun Woo is still in #3 but the difference votes with LSG are about only 4k. OMG I love both LSG and CEW. :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

I hope ISH and CEW will attend AAA together since both of them are nominated but I'm not sure they will be seated together because CEW will be likely to come with ASTRO members. But fingers crossed. :blush: 

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

She is still in no 6. Hope she can move up to at least top 5. The number of votes for #1-#3 are scary :joy: . 

Eun Woo is still in #3 but the difference votes with LSG are about only 4k. OMG I love both LSG and CEW. :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

I hope ISH and CEW will attend AAA together since both of them are nominated but I'm not sure they will be seated together because CEW will be likely to come with ASTRO members. But fingers crossed. :blush: 

I really don't want them seating together.. I don't want ISH to be dragged in fandom rage.. She already has a bunch of ppl accusing her for answering questions abt CEW!! I just don't want CEW or ISH to be burdened by unnecessary stuff.. Hope they both win awards in this one!! 

4 hours ago, nataliakay said:

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

Usually in awards nights actors and actresses from the same drama were seated together but it does not mean that something is going on. Hahaha Sad that ISH is not nominated. What did JWR win also rookie award?

Congratulations to CEW for giving DKS’ character so much justice in the drama! He was the perfect actor for that role! :D

It will be a very memorable award for him and of course 내 아이드는 강남 미인 will also be very memorable project for him. Since like MR and DKS this award is also his first. They have so many firsts together! :lol:

This calls for SEASON 2!!! Woohoo! 

@icyphoenix I also wanted to move her to a different seat faaaarrrr away from CEW!!!!

Archived