Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

@icyphoenix Lol, I was hoping for a whispering scene like this:

006_3.gif

What was I thinking :lol: If EW does this in a Vlive, AROHA fans surely will scream (a different type of scream from us DoRae fans) :scream:
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, 0live13ranch said:

@icyphoenix Lol, I was hoping for a whispering scene like this:

What was I thinking :lol: If EW does this in a Vlive, AROHA fans surely will scream (a different type of scream from us DoRae fans) :scream:

OMO OMO.. What r u saying!! This is in vlive will make me die:w00t:.. I m already fainting seeing their closeness, Especially where ISH tells him that they should show that their close n he says we r close n bows his head n smiles.. That was a killer smile.. I m already like this when these two r together

Dgo.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

They implied that they wouldn't do a vlive while in Cebu, and they're certainly not obligated to. But I kiiindaaa hope we get a tiny one, just to see Soo Hyang and Eunwoo together again and witness all the cast dynamics!

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

They implied that they wouldn't do a vlive while in Cebu, and they're certainly not obligated to. But I kiiindaaa hope we get a tiny one, just to see Soo Hyang and Eunwoo together again and witness all the cast dynamics!

Our only hope are the fans stolen pictures and video at the airport and resorts. :D 

Today is the award night for Eunwoo! I'm excited what he wearing tonight! Hopefully a suit that perfectly fits for him not the lose one. hahaha... 

Sorry out of topic but FN and Fantagio Entertainment are not too far apart. That's why Soo Hyang saw him in Gangnam area walking around in a women section of the mall! hahaha... And Eunwoo mention that he used to watch a movie in Lotte Cinema which is closer to FN entertainment! Yikes! Why do i sound like a stalker! hahah.. Sorry! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Funniest ever! “Something in your eyes” lesson for the day! 

I just love the stare and smile attack! Gawd! How can I move on really??? 

• Like 7

Cha Eunwoo is so handsome can’t even took a snap shot coz I keep staring my pc screen! Soah is also in the red carpet then Eunwoo... it’s just sad that Soo hyang wasn’t there... :bawling:

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Why is ISH not invited to the KDA? Because she's not nominated in anything?

Yeah I don’t understand.. Joo Woo-ri is invited but not Soo hyang... all the actors and actress their are just not popular... I’m a fan of korean awarding but this time it’s just disappointed... Congrats Eunwoo and Woo-ri! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

Yeah I don’t understand.. Joo Woo-ri is invited but not Soo hyang... all the actors and actress their are just not popular... I’m a fan of korean awarding but this time it’s just disappointed... Congrats Eunwoo! 

Was very much disappointed with awards.. As ISH want even invited, she put in equal efforts for the drama.. But no recognition for her..   JWR was beside CEW right? Anyway Congo CEW!! He deserves it.. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

CEW won the rookie award

Congratulations Eunwoo!!!:love:

Why am i not surprised??:lol:

Hahaha..I think I was so confident that he'll win..I dont even care to check who the other nominees are.:tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Congrats for both CEW and JWR for winning the awards. Even though i still want ISH to attend too, but I am so happy that this drama will get more recognitions. 

CEW is super handsome in that suit :love:

• Like 7

I am very happy that both CEW and JWR won the awards.  I know for sure that CEW is going to take home various awards at different award functions.  Congratulations to both of them!!!!!! :wub:

But I am surprised and sad why ISY is not been either invited or nominated for any awards.  Sometimes the criiteria on which some actors/actresses are nominated is very confusing and complicated.  :worried:

once again my heartiest congratulations to both of them, esp JWR, for the hate she got for her character, she indeed did act well as SA and deserve it.  Fighting!!!!!! 

• Like 6

I m kinda dissapointed.. Even though CEW won 2 awards.. I felt a little empty coz ISH wasn't even nominated!! I:dissapointed_relieved: hope ISH wins at least other awards for this drama.. Maybe my love for ISH is more than the show itself that is making damn selfish for her:phew:.. Anyways she is winner in my eyes:blush:

• Like 10

wait a minute...didn’t even know JWR is nominated or going to attend. how is it that ISH .....nevermind. am I the only one who don’t like to see CEW and JWR together......damn are they really together? sigh....

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 2