Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Recommended Posts

Hi I I am an active silent lurker in this thread. As many of you I am still can’t move on to another drama. 

 

Eventhough I am quite late to to comment but I wish to check on you guys opinion on the dating rumors  gossip of CEW and Jon Woo Ri claimed  by the some Knetz. 

 

I happend to to click on this below link and read.....

 

Eventhough the claim was loosely baseless..I am just curious about few things:

 

1. When we see the BTS which has these two in one frame- I can see that Jon Woo Ri likes to make some contact/moves towards CEW. Jon won Ri looks like that she is comfortable with him that eventhough CEW looks like kind of shy. 

 

2. When Jon Woo Ri sits very very close to him and even closer when they take pictures, I was like think that both of them look very comfortable ...CEW too. He didn’t avoid her.

 

3. During the BTS of their presentation in front of the class, when JWR makes mistake she just comfortably leaning towards CEW. 

 

4. Even in the wrap up party they sit next to each other.

 

I am just thinking why JWR looks comfortable with him? CEW allows that? 

 

suddenly I have this thought...they might have interest in each other.

 

why suddenly I bring this up because probably I am just like some of you, after effect the drama, I don’t like Soo Ah so I don’t like the two of them to end up dating in real life too....ha ha am I too childish? 

 

If I have this thought, then probably I can move on already...

 

what do do you guys think? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jusyed I don’t think that being comfortable is a sign of dating or there being something between them. Eunwoo is comfortable with Soo Hyang, who is comfortable with Dong Yeon, who is comfortable with Dohee, etc. Not to mention that Eunwoo isn’t gonna risk his career at its outset by dating someone at this point in time.

 

That aescene is so adorable @molaihawaii- especially Mi Rae being so shocked that it can work.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

 

I don't mind if CEW and JWR dating in real life...but i doubted that they are. I'm more of ISH fan so I'm hoping that i can see her soon in another project.

 

Though I'm  a hard core DoRea fan!!!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sks18 said:

I don't mind if CEW and JWR dating in real life...but i doubted that they are. I'm more of ISH fan so I'm hoping that i can see her soon in another project.

 

Soo Hyang seems the type to really invest in her roles, so I understand her taking time in between them. But I hope she doesn’t take too long!

 

New video! At least to me:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27 September 2018 at 3:03 PM, annie1234 said:

 

hahaha if they became real life couple, we might saved the universe :lol::lol: 

and if they get married hahaha we have saved a multi-verse hahaha....(this is what happened if we are terribly missing this awemazing drama and wonderful couple....)

 

Hello everyone, been busy at work, but trust me in between I got to re-watch MIIGB, read many reviews, check on IG and twitter, watch bts on YT and a lot more, anything about MIIGB.  

 

I am so happy for ISH and CEW they are getting the deserved recognition, being on top of those many polling and awards poll. Our babies are getting more and more popular to our heart's delight.

 

I hope ISH will have her next project too, she is one fine actress that Kdrama needs.

CEW is everywhere, even now in NY for the IKON wow!

 

 

 

just saw this in YT, gosh...CEW is so good in singing English...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

and if they get married hahaha we have saved a multi-verse hahaha....(this is what happened if we are terribly missing this awemazing drama and wonderful couple....)

 

Hello everyone, been busy at work, but trust me in between I got to re-watch MIIGB, read many reviews, check on IG and twitter, watch bts on YT and a lot more, anything about MIIGB.  

 

I am so happy for ISH and CEW they are getting the deserved recognition, being on top of those many polling and awards poll. Our babies are getting more and more popular to our heart's delight.

 

I hope ISH will have her next project too, she is one fine actress that Kdrama needs.

CEW is everywhere, even now in NY for the IKON wow!

 

 

just saw this in YT, gosh...CEW is so good in singing English...

I m hoping she comes out in dramas like this rather than family ones.. She is soo much underrated.. I hope she gets some spicy roles in future.. I m waiting for her next role.. As she mentioned CEW is good for melodrama... I hope both can reunite for a melodrama!! Greedy me want to see them together again!! 

-------------------------

Update on voting for AAA

ISH is now on #6 position n CEW is secured in #3position

Keep voting!!!! 

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Update on voting for AAA

ISH is now on #6 position n CEW is secured in #3position

Keep voting!!!! 

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

 

She’s up to 6? I’m so proud! If we vote hard enough, we can definitely get her into the top 5!

 

I have 30 ideas for S2 stories about Hyun Jung, Eun, Yoon Byul and Jung Boon. :lol: How can I get JTBC to listen to me?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

 

She’s up to 6? I’m so proud! If we vote hard enough, we can definitely get her into the top 5!

 

I have 30 ideas for S2 stories about Hyun Jung, Eun, Yoon Byul and Jung Boon. :lol: How can I get JTBC to listen to me?

Yes.. Yes definitely.. Hope we keep up this good work n bring her to top 5!!

Is there any official page for JTBC were u can email or mention ur ideas? I would love to see a season 2 for this show!! 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes.. Yes definitely.. Hope we keep up this good work n bring her to top 5!!

Is there any official page for JTBC were u can email or mention ur ideas? I would love to see a season 2 for this show!! 

maybe launch a petition could get their attention at least :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 3:22 AM, KymberleeD said:

while rewatching... just noticed the scene where MiRae got her surgery... the place where her mom and her were discussing... that terrace / park... is it the same scene as the last episode??? it looks like it is...!

 

if it is, amazed on how memorable the ending is... they could have included a flashback at the end with some voice-over to get the co-relation of the place as to her feelings at that very moment....:wub:

 

oh the beauty of details while re-watching!!! hahaha... :lol:

 

Oh that’s nice. I didn’t notice that. Have to rewatch and check that. :lol:

 

had been so busy with work. I missed so much posts here.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the edit of this pic! DORAE couple hardcore! Love it! Cr: owner eryne 

Not only us love and adore the DORAE couple coz in the background some are cheering for both of them! Okay, repeat! 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kangminjae said:

@Jusyed I don’t think that being comfortable is a sign of dating or there being something between them. Eunwoo is comfortable with Soo Hyang, who is comfortable with Dong Yeon, who is comfortable with Dohee, etc. Not to mention that Eunwoo isn’t gonna risk his career at its outset by dating someone at this point in time.

 

That aescene is so adorable @molaihawaii- especially Mi Rae being so shocked that it can work.

 

I totally agree with you. Being comfortable with a person is not a proof that there is something going on with them. He is too inloved with his career at the moment as I see it. So in my opinion the girls who are waiting for him will need to wait quite a while. :lol:

 

@icyphoenix I am also looking for a possibility on how we can send jtbc our enthusiasm for Gangnam Beauty to have season 2. Let me know if there is a petition going on I would gladly join that. :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

 

@icyphoenix I am also looking for a possibility on how we can send jtbc our enthusiasm for Gangnam Beauty to have season 2. Let me know if there is a petition going on I would gladly join that. :D

I m stalking ever fan source of CEW n ISH for seeing if there is any moment for petition or not.. I m following the best of resources.. Let's see if fans make a moment or not.. I really hope there is another season for it coz this show was commercially n rating wise a success!! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

The best Aegyo I’ve ever seen in my life?!

 

LOL, I just keep imagining if MR ever uses her Aegyo brand on KS, it's gonna crack him up like we have never seen before :D

10 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

and if they get married hahaha we have saved a multi-verse hahaha....(this is what happened if we are terribly missing this awemazing drama and wonderful couple....)

 

Hello everyone, been busy at work, but trust me in between I got to re-watch MIIGB, read many reviews, check on IG and twitter, watch bts on YT and a lot more, anything about MIIGB.  

 

I am so happy for ISH and CEW they are getting the deserved recognition, being on top of those many polling and awards poll. Our babies are getting more and more popular to our heart's delight.

 

I hope ISH will have her next project too, she is one fine actress that Kdrama needs.

CEW is everywhere, even now in NY for the IKON wow!

 

just saw this in YT, gosh...CEW is so good in singing English...

Thank you for the Youtube clip. Wow, CEW looks so babyface here (probably because of the make-up and hairstyle as well). He looks so manly in MIIGB, especially with the hairstyle in later episode (from ep 8 onward I think).

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m hoping she comes out in dramas like this rather than family ones.. She is soo much underrated.. I hope she gets some spicy roles in future.. I m waiting for her next role.. As she mentioned CEW is good for melodrama... I hope both can reunite for a melodrama!! Greedy me want to see them together again!! 

-------------------------

Update on voting for AAA

ISH is now on #6 position n CEW is secured in #3position

Keep voting!!!! 

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

I also notice that ISH seems to pick up more weekend/family dramas than miniseries. Maybe the schedule for weekend/family dramas is less stressful for her or it fits her lifestyle more (especially if she has other business/career than acting).

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, volturi987 said:

 

@icyphoenix I am also looking for a possibility on how we can send jtbc our enthusiasm for Gangnam Beauty to have season 2. Let me know if there is a petition going on I would gladly join that. :D

 

I am wondering if it's just because I have never stepped into a show's fandom as much as I have this one, but I seen so much merchandise for the show or relating to its actors. I would love to know if the network makes money off that, or if that has an affect on doing another season.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The Vlive of ratings promise is with eng subs now

https://m.vlive.tv/video/89968

:D

 

I’ve been waiting!! Thank you so much. Gotta go analyze every second, lol.

ETA: Eunwoo teases Soo Hyang more than I thought, lmao. And Dong Yeon acts older than his age, but he’s still adorable. I miss all four of them!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kangminjae said:

 

I’ve been waiting!! Thank you so much. Gotta go analyze every second, lol.

ETA: Eunwoo teases Soo Hyang more than I thought, lmao. And Dong Yeon acts older than his age, but he’s still adorable. I miss all four of them!

Really he was fully whispering in her ears something n making her rile up!! He knows to pull her chords:lol:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, icyphoenix said:

Really he was fully whispering in her ears something n making her rile up!! He knows to pull her chords:lol:

 

Their relationship is so cute, I cry!!!!

 

Another cute DoRae video:

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...