[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 hour ago, sks18 said:

I don't mind if CEW and JWR dating in real life...but i doubted that they are. I'm more of ISH fan so I'm hoping that i can see her soon in another project.

Soo Hyang seems the type to really invest in her roles, so I understand her taking time in between them. But I hope she doesn’t take too long!

New video! At least to me:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27 September 2018 at 3:03 PM, annie1234 said:

hahaha if they became real life couple, we might saved the universe :lol::lol: 

and if they get married hahaha we have saved a multi-verse hahaha....(this is what happened if we are terribly missing this awemazing drama and wonderful couple....)

Hello everyone, been busy at work, but trust me in between I got to re-watch MIIGB, read many reviews, check on IG and twitter, watch bts on YT and a lot more, anything about MIIGB.  

I am so happy for ISH and CEW they are getting the deserved recognition, being on top of those many polling and awards poll. Our babies are getting more and more popular to our heart's delight.

I hope ISH will have her next project too, she is one fine actress that Kdrama needs.

CEW is everywhere, even now in NY for the IKON wow!

just saw this in YT, gosh...CEW is so good in singing English...

1 hour ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

and if they get married hahaha we have saved a multi-verse hahaha....(this is what happened if we are terribly missing this awemazing drama and wonderful couple....)

Hello everyone, been busy at work, but trust me in between I got to re-watch MIIGB, read many reviews, check on IG and twitter, watch bts on YT and a lot more, anything about MIIGB.  

I am so happy for ISH and CEW they are getting the deserved recognition, being on top of those many polling and awards poll. Our babies are getting more and more popular to our heart's delight.

I hope ISH will have her next project too, she is one fine actress that Kdrama needs.

I m hoping she comes out in dramas like this rather than family ones.. She is soo much underrated.. I hope she gets some spicy roles in future.. I m waiting for her next role.. As she mentioned CEW is good for melodrama... I hope both can reunite for a melodrama!! Greedy me want to see them together again!! 

-------------------------

Update on voting for AAA

ISH is now on #6 position n CEW is secured in #3position

Keep voting!!!! 

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Update on voting for AAA

Keep voting!!!! 

She’s up to 6? I’m so proud! If we vote hard enough, we can definitely get her into the top 5!

I have 30 ideas for S2 stories about Hyun Jung, Eun, Yoon Byul and Jung Boon. :lol: How can I get JTBC to listen to me?

13 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

She’s up to 6? I’m so proud! If we vote hard enough, we can definitely get her into the top 5!

I have 30 ideas for S2 stories about Hyun Jung, Eun, Yoon Byul and Jung Boon. :lol: How can I get JTBC to listen to me?

Yes.. Yes definitely.. Hope we keep up this good work n bring her to top 5!!

Is there any official page for JTBC were u can email or mention ur ideas? I would love to see a season 2 for this show!! 

25 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes.. Yes definitely.. Hope we keep up this good work n bring her to top 5!!

Is there any official page for JTBC were u can email or mention ur ideas? I would love to see a season 2 for this show!! 

maybe launch a petition could get their attention at least :D

On 9/29/2018 at 3:22 AM, KymberleeD said:

while rewatching... just noticed the scene where MiRae got her surgery... the place where her mom and her were discussing... that terrace / park... is it the same scene as the last episode??? it looks like it is...!

if it is, amazed on how memorable the ending is... they could have included a flashback at the end with some voice-over to get the co-relation of the place as to her feelings at that very moment....:wub:

oh the beauty of details while re-watching!!! hahaha... :lol:

Oh that’s nice. I didn’t notice that. Have to rewatch and check that. :lol:

had been so busy with work. I missed so much posts here.

9 hours ago, kangminjae said:

@Jusyed I don’t think that being comfortable is a sign of dating or there being something between them. Eunwoo is comfortable with Soo Hyang, who is comfortable with Dong Yeon, who is comfortable with Dohee, etc. Not to mention that Eunwoo isn’t gonna risk his career at its outset by dating someone at this point in time.

That aescene is so adorable @molaihawaii- especially Mi Rae being so shocked that it can work.

I totally agree with you. Being comfortable with a person is not a proof that there is something going on with them. He is too inloved with his career at the moment as I see it. So in my opinion the girls who are waiting for him will need to wait quite a while. :lol:

@icyphoenix I am also looking for a possibility on how we can send jtbc our enthusiasm for Gangnam Beauty to have season 2. Let me know if there is a petition going on I would gladly join that. :D

17 minutes ago, volturi987 said:

@icyphoenix I am also looking for a possibility on how we can send jtbc our enthusiasm for Gangnam Beauty to have season 2. Let me know if there is a petition going on I would gladly join that. :D

I m stalking ever fan source of CEW n ISH for seeing if there is any moment for petition or not.. I m following the best of resources.. Let's see if fans make a moment or not.. I really hope there is another season for it coz this show was commercially n rating wise a success!! 

17 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

The best Aegyo I’ve ever seen in my life?!

LOL, I just keep imagining if MR ever uses her Aegyo brand on KS, it's gonna crack him up like we have never seen before :D

10 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Thank you for the Youtube clip. Wow, CEW looks so babyface here (probably because of the make-up and hairstyle as well). He looks so manly in MIIGB, especially with the hairstyle in later episode (from ep 8 onward I think).

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m hoping she comes out in dramas like this rather than family ones.. She is soo much underrated.. I hope she gets some spicy roles in future.. I m waiting for her next role.. As she mentioned CEW is good for melodrama... I hope both can reunite for a melodrama!! Greedy me want to see them together again!! 

-------------------------

Update on voting for AAA

Keep voting!!!! 

I also notice that ISH seems to pick up more weekend/family dramas than miniseries. Maybe the schedule for weekend/family dramas is less stressful for her or it fits her lifestyle more (especially if she has other business/career than acting).

7 hours ago, volturi987 said:

I am wondering if it's just because I have never stepped into a show's fandom as much as I have this one, but I seen so much merchandise for the show or relating to its actors. I would love to know if the network makes money off that, or if that has an affect on doing another season.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The Vlive of ratings promise is with eng subs now

https://m.vlive.tv/video/89968

:D

I’ve been waiting!! Thank you so much. Gotta go analyze every second, lol.

ETA: Eunwoo teases Soo Hyang more than I thought, lmao. And Dong Yeon acts older than his age, but he’s still adorable. I miss all four of them!

5 hours ago, kangminjae said:

I’ve been waiting!! Thank you so much. Gotta go analyze every second, lol.

ETA: Eunwoo teases Soo Hyang more than I thought, lmao. And Dong Yeon acts older than his age, but he’s still adorable. I miss all four of them!

Really he was fully whispering in her ears something n making her rile up!! He knows to pull her chords:lol:

12 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Their relationship is so cute, I cry!!!!

Another cute DoRae video

Y do I feel nostalgic with every DoRae couple video!! :bawling:.. I want them back.. 

P. S. ISH has joined a new variety show of SBS!! The filming would start this month.. But we have reward vacation too, Hope she attends it:sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Really he was fully whispering in her ears something n making her rile up!! He knows to pull her chords:lol:

OMG I’m gonna watch it later with full english sub and gonna analyze every second of it. Hahaha. Naughty EunWoo :lol:

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Y do I feel nostalgic with every DoRae couple video!! :bawling:.. I want them back.. 

P. S. ISH has joined a new variety show of SBS!! The filming would start this month.. But we have reward vacation too, Hope she attends it:sweatingbullets:

I think she will attend the vacation. Didn’t she confirm it in vlive? Even super busy Cha Eun Woo will attend too. :lol: I need more DoRae/EunSoo moments again :love:

Can’t wait for the new variety show. I watched CEW in Master Key last night and he was hilarious. I hope he will come to more variety show too.

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

OMG I’m gonna watch it later with full english sub and gonna analyze every second of it. Hahaha. Naughty EunWoo :lol:

I think she will attend the vacation. Didn’t she confirm it in vlive? Even super busy Cha Eun Woo will attend too. :lol: I need more DoRae/EunSoo moments again :love:

Can’t wait for the new variety show. I watched CEW in Master Key last night and he was hilarious. I hope he will come to more variety show too.

Hahahaha check out the vlive for sure.. They r soo funny!! 

Yes I also want Eun Woo n ISH to attend reward vacation for sure.. These two r the real fun.. They will be like tom n Jerry messing around:phew:..

I want to see CEW n ISH together in a reality show.. I guess they would just make everyone mad with their fights:ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the vlive with subs.  I understood some portion, but watching it with ST's is more fun.  Wow, i am going crazy on any DoRae video posted.  :love:

17 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I watched CEW in Master Key last night and he was hilarious. I hope he will come to more variety show too.

I am watching CEW in the variety show "Those who cross the line".  its a travel program by MBC network.  He is the guest from ep.5 to ep.8 travelling to france and germany.  His english is very good and spontaneous.  His attitude is very good and humble towards his seniors and also his fans.  I am liking him so much.  

OMO, Lee seungi gi in 4th position is catching up to uri CEW.  the vote difference is very less. So i change my strategy.  I voted all my 5 votes to CEW since its very difficult for ISY to catch up.  Atleast i want CEW to stay in top 3.  Fighting!!!!!!!!

Archived