Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

3 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I can't help myself from making this gif. This is LOVE ..these two lead successfully made my heart dugeun dugeun with these scene..can't wait to watch next episode!!!! Arghhh

Aaahhhh!! Extremely excited! Thank you for making the gif. :lol:

Just finished watching episode 4 with English subs, now gotta wait a whole week for more scenes of KMR and DKS. I am starting to love them and I have to say Cha Eun Woo's acting is good. 

2 minutes ago, Silver Fall said:

Hi I'm back again 
seriously I fall in love with this drama so I can't control my feeling and make one gif from the preview in two versions 

after almost a year I finally make a gif hope you like it :wub: because I really like this moment:wub:

"I only smiled once in middle school it was because of you"

I'm speechless. Lol! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Like 8

Oh my heart....

@Silver Fall I saw the gif - and bang - i know again who you are . I fall in Love with the gifs you shared here before  and I still love your work so very much. I am so happy to see you here! Don´t stop doing those wonderful work. big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Gosh I knew I know your name - so sorry for recognizing so late!

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh my heart....

@Silver Fall I saw the gif - and bang - i know again who you are . I fall in Love with the gifs you shared here before  and I still love your work so very much. I am so happy to see you here! Don´t stop doing those wonderful work. big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Gosh I knew I know your name - so sorry for recognizing so late!

ohhh I'm so happy you love my gifs chingu and you are most welcome :wub:
yes, finally, I'm free now because my exams finished so I can make a lot of gifs for the next week :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hạnh Scylla said:

I'm so in love with this drama. The plot is nothing new but the way 2 leads portray the characters is so interesting. 

:((( I'm melted at the end of episode 4 with Kyung Suk's facial expression towards' Mirae's invitation.

The chemistry is daebakkkkk!!

Me too. I really love Kyung Suk expression. And i love how the lead girl portray Mirae. Can't wait for next week.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

MR to whom she did the aegyo is actually,

KDVP4kC.jpg

the PD of this drama.   :joy:

d4frLV1.png

dc gall

the festival costume in the webtoon.  Hoooooo, sexy!!!!!!:blush:

Spoiler

EBdsM3v.png

dc gall

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

ep.5 text preview

미래(임수향)의 갑작스런 술자리 제안에 미래와 경석(차은우)은 지금까지의 오해에 관해 이야기하게 되고, 미래에게 상처로 남은 중학교 시절 비웃음과 시비는 경석에겐 어떤 기억이었을까? 한편, 한국대 여신 현수아(조우리)와 다른 의미로 유명한 미래는 축제 때 서빙 담당으로 함께 뽑히게 되는데... 축제 때 입을 유니폼을 받고 미래가?

There is one memory that I laughed because of you ...

(google translate)

MR (Lim Soo-hyeong) sudden proposal to drink, MR and Pyeongseok (Cha Eun-woo) talk about misunderstandings so far, what remembrance and pitfalls in the middle school remained in the middle school remained as a wound to the future? On the other hand, Soo A (Joe Woori) has a different meaning in the future and is selected as a serving committee in the festival. Why is MR embarrassed by receiving uniforms to wear during festivals?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

hi :blush:

I read everyone post in here xixixi and I love @Silver Fall gif too!! :love: please showered us with your gifs :heart:

P.S. Haven't watch ep 4 yet still at church ^_* will watch it tonight 

*grabbing @supergal99 red skirt ,, "where are you? :unamused: come here ASAP!!" :bawling:

• Like 7

I really love the webtoon and now I freakin love the drama!!!

the storyline... the storyline that I love and the fact that Kyungseok can read Sooah's intentions since the beginning!!!

Kyungseok x Mirae 4lyfe!!!!

• Like 9

Been looking forward to this drama since I saw news about it and I am so glad it didn't disappoint!  

Also, I am not sure if anyone asked this yet or if anyone has the answer to this, but does any of you know the actor who acted as the younger Do Kyungseok? 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, sharsharphee said:

Been looking forward to this drama since I saw news about it and I am so glad it didn't disappoint!  

Also, I am not sure if anyone asked this yet or if anyone has the answer to this, but does any of you know the actor who acted as the younger Do Kyungseok? 

middle school do kyungseok is Shin Junseop, and I think child do kyungseok is Moon Woojin, he's the same actor who played young Youngjoon in what's wrong with secretary Kim.

but idk, maybe it's someone else

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have the impression that SA has planned to invite indirectly former alumni from middle school to the campus festival in order to put KMR in a difficult position. In the last episode, SA liked a post from someone who clearly doesn't know her. In the preview, someone tells him about SA which indicates that this student has no connection to her. SA must have sensed that there is a dark past in KMR's life hence liking his picture was a way to "invite" him to that campus festival. When the former alumni sees KMR, he won't recognize her and he will unveil the past and humiliate KMR. However, I hope, this backfires on SA as WY and DKS will take KMR's side. It would be interesting to see how people start criticizing the former alumni for bullying KMR.

• Like 11

So, i am on chapter 40 of the manga.. and this manga is wonderful..

this ain't  just a story about MR.. its about all the girls  - pretty, ugly, average.. and how each is being judged and traumatized for various things. and KS is kind of a voice of reason..

MR and her PS

Mom and family's expectations and demands of sacrifices while no one questions the man

Fat girls being asked to lose weight

even SA - being pretty has its own burden to bear (with the whole cat and stalker angle, it seems we are going to get some depth in her character... if i think what is going to happen then i feel sorry for her too.. her behavior is modeled by what she has learnt by observing people around her)

THey address so many issues..

and then you have a character who is genuinely nice and honest.. and honest in his perspective that he loves a girl because she is beautiful.. ( that statement on its own will be judged by everyone.. but everyone does it)

Very well thought out manga! m so impressed

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

So, i am on chapter 40 of the manga.. and this manga is wonderful..

this ain't  just a story about MR.. its about all the girls  - pretty, ugly, average.. and how each is being judged and traumatized for various things. and KS is kind of a voice of reason..

For the sake of the other who did not want to know so much - can you put the information about the webtoon in the spoiler tag please? I tried hard to stay still -- I can feel you so well.. But I know a few who don´t want to be spoiled. ...

Happy that you like it so much too :D

Warning again...

Spoiler

In the Drama I felt a bit like they let is looks like SA has trouble when MR is in the spotlight - in the webtoon it became - for me - more certain that she can´t handle anybody else in the spotlight. When the other girl admit that she liked a boy and it looked good for them - SA needed to play with him too.

You know what - I so hope we will get a powerful scene with the event - when the girls speaks some sense in the guys and I wonder if there will be a crossdressing scene. :D:D  :D

• Like 9

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

MR to whom she did the aegyo is actually,

the PD of this drama.   :joy:

dc gall

the festival costume in the webtoon.  Hoooooo, sexy!!!!!!:blush:

Reveal hidden contents

EBdsM3v.png

dc gall

:lol::joy: Cannot believe it was the PD. HAHAHA. That's just too great.

And the costume. Whhooo! Are we going to get to see KMR wear that in the drama and have DKS look at her? Heehee. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For the sake of the other who did not want to know so much - can you put the information about the webtoon in the spoiler tag please? I tried hard to stay still -- I can feel you so well.. But I know a few who don´t want to be spoiled. ...

Happy that you like it so much too :D

Warning again...

Reveal hidden contents

In the Drama I felt a bit like they let is looks like SA has trouble when MR is in the spotlight - in the webtoon it became - for me - more certain that she can´t handle anybody else in the spotlight. When the other girl admit that she liked a boy and it looked good for them - SA needed to play with him too.

You know what - I so hope we will get a powerful scene with the event - when the girls speaks some sense in the guys and I wonder if there will be a crossdressing scene. :D:D  :D

See that's what I was thinking about the webtoon vs the drama on SA's character. I guess for the drama they changed it a bit, I mean you can't have such a nasty SA in the drama. They gotta tweak it a little, but yes, I'm going to say in the webtoon, the part that I read so far that doesn't spoil much for me, SA is a nasty character in there (to me).

• Like 8

@enigmatic_zephy @Mau_Cherry

Warning from the webtoon

Spoiler

I too love the story being told in the webtoon. It is sending such a great messaige about beauty on the inside and the outside. 

I wish they put those scenes in the drama. WHen the girls that were being bullied finally spoke up and made the guys feel the same verbal abuse they were given.    Can some some give me another the link to the manga?  In the manage I read , I haven't seen Mi-Rae's mom , dad or Mi -Rae's bestfriend . I thought from the webtoon she made no friends.  In the drama she does have best friend.

Do Kyung-Seok's character is flawed and Kang Mi-Rae is also flawed for different reasons ofcourse but they each learn from each other. In the drama Mi-Rae mom said some powerful word that stayed with her and she was finally able to see where her mom was coming from " It might look everyone's just fine, but we're all enduring our own hardships. "

m-qJ03NmXWCveQuOzmrpDlfYAdnFBVcjEwf-eZW7

I hope the writers gives us more info on KS's hardship since his mom left. We aslo heard the Hyung-Hee say she wouldn't miss their father at all. That must mean that the father spent to much time in building his career and not enough time on his kids. I feel bad for his kids. I wonder will Na Hye-Sung be willing to take her daughter in so her daughter may have more stable upbringing where she can be happy.  

• Like 10