[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Warning

Reveal hidden contents

A Stalker was a part of the storyline - but not for Mi Rae - so I wonder too... will we get two... is it the damn senior again... or will the other change his subject... i don´t think so.

But its great - so even the people like me who readed all have to find out....

Ugh! A stalker! It better not be the senior. To me, that creep sunbae is holding grudges. 

47 minutes ago, spark101 said:

It broke 4%! woohoo!

Ep. 4 rating: 4.0%

Yay!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so in love with this drama. The plot is nothing new but the way 2 leads portray the characters is so interesting. 

:((( I'm melted at the end of episode 4 with Kyung Suk's facial expression towards' Mirae's invitation.

The chemistry is daebakkkkk!!

did anyone else realize that the senior asking soo ah to be at the bar for the campus fest is Ji hye from season 1 of heart signal

5 hours ago, spark101 said:

It broke 4%! woohoo!

Ep. 4 rating: 4.0%

This is awesome..

4.0% for JTBC is huge.. highest is 8.0% for so bong drama..

this one  deserves to go higher

are eng subs / translations available for manga? where is everyone reading it

SA is really pretty, what you can call a natural beauty. MR's hairstyle doesn't fit her features. If they see her with long hair, like Soohyang's hair in New Tales of Gisaeng, she'll be considered a goddess, much, much prettier than SA. 

Even if MR changes her face, she's still plagued by her demons. She should change her heart as well so she will be more confident of her new face. She can't change people's perception of PS nor of her old face. But if she wholeheartedly accepts her decision and the criticism that come with it, she can deal with her haters better.

I do feel she was not very physically ugly before PS. She might have had a homely face at best. They don't show the child actress' face not out of respect but as a signal that her looks depended on the person looking at her. But that's just my theory.  

3 hours ago, jeijei said:

SA is really pretty, what you can call a natural beauty. MR's hairstyle doesn't fit her features. If they see her with long hair, like Soohyang's hair in New Tales of Gisaeng, she'll be considered a goddess, much, much prettier than SA. 

Even if MR changes her face, she's still plagued by her demons. She should change her heart as well so she will be more confident of her new face. She can't change people's perception of PS nor of her old face. But if she wholeheartedly accepts her decision and the criticism that come with it, she can deal with her haters better.

I do feel she was not very physically ugly before PS. She might have had a homely face at best. They don't show the child actress' face not out of respect but as a signal that her looks depended on the person looking at her. But that's just my theory.  

It is a pretty most obvious theory at this point.. others have mentioned that too..

in a drama not showing face for this plot means only one thing..

that you weren't bad to begin with but perceptions can change everything

And i think, if she were truly ugly, KDS wouldn't be asking her questions on PS.. he is quite an observant lad.. therefore, it makes no sense that he doesn't know how much beauty / appeals play a role in real  life.. he is subjected to the same (good looking people can never know if people befriending them are in for physicals and not so good looking people feel bad about never being object of desire..).. therefore, that does mean that she was ok to look at from the very beginning..

(However, the little glimpses we have got of the girl..i wouldn't say she is even commonplace pretty.. but she is ok.. many other girls struggle with very wide faces and just everyone has something which is so wrong in their face :P )

ok.. no she really is ugly, definitely meant to be ugly as ugly can be.. for that girl's sake, don't show the face

11 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Warning

I see :) yes, then it's mystery haha...Thanks! 

@fidda868

Thanks for the gifs, those scenes makes my heart flutter :D And I agree with @Hạnh Scylla it's nothing new, but their chemistry is so good! I love their moments, looking forward to them getting to know each other better. I think KS is a little prickly but MS calls him out on it and also the reverse, they seem to see each other's weaknesses and strengths more than others.

Hi I'm back again 
seriously I fall in love with this drama so I can't control my feeling and make one gif from the preview in two versions 

after almost a year I finally make a gif hope you like it :wub: because I really like this moment:wub:

"I only smiled once in middle school it was because of you"

Y1gd6hD.gif

WaSzzTF.gif

3 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I can't help myself from making this gif. This is LOVE ..these two lead successfully made my heart dugeun dugeun with these scene..can't wait to watch next episode!!!! Arghhh

Aaahhhh!! Extremely excited! Thank you for making the gif. :lol:

Just finished watching episode 4 with English subs, now gotta wait a whole week for more scenes of KMR and DKS. I am starting to love them and I have to say Cha Eun Woo's acting is good. 

2 minutes ago, Silver Fall said:

Hi I'm back again 
seriously I fall in love with this drama so I can't control my feeling and make one gif from the preview in two versions 

after almost a year I finally make a gif hope you like it :wub: because I really like this moment:wub:

"I only smiled once in middle school it was because of you"

I'm speechless. Lol! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh my heart....

@Silver Fall I saw the gif - and bang - i know again who you are . I fall in Love with the gifs you shared here before  and I still love your work so very much. I am so happy to see you here! Don´t stop doing those wonderful work. big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Gosh I knew I know your name - so sorry for recognizing so late!

20 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh my heart....

@Silver Fall I saw the gif - and bang - i know again who you are . I fall in Love with the gifs you shared here before  and I still love your work so very much. I am so happy to see you here! Don´t stop doing those wonderful work. big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Gosh I knew I know your name - so sorry for recognizing so late!

ohhh I'm so happy you love my gifs chingu and you are most welcome :wub:
yes, finally, I'm free now because my exams finished so I can make a lot of gifs for the next week :wub:

3 hours ago, Hạnh Scylla said:

I'm so in love with this drama. The plot is nothing new but the way 2 leads portray the characters is so interesting. 

:((( I'm melted at the end of episode 4 with Kyung Suk's facial expression towards' Mirae's invitation.

The chemistry is daebakkkkk!!

Me too. I really love Kyung Suk expression. And i love how the lead girl portray Mirae. Can't wait for next week.

ep.5 text preview

미래(임수향)의 갑작스런 술자리 제안에 미래와 경석(차은우)은 지금까지의 오해에 관해 이야기하게 되고, 미래에게 상처로 남은 중학교 시절 비웃음과 시비는 경석에겐 어떤 기억이었을까? 한편, 한국대 여신 현수아(조우리)와 다른 의미로 유명한 미래는 축제 때 서빙 담당으로 함께 뽑히게 되는데... 축제 때 입을 유니폼을 받고 미래가?

There is one memory that I laughed because of you ...

(google translate)

MR (Lim Soo-hyeong) sudden proposal to drink, MR and Pyeongseok (Cha Eun-woo) talk about misunderstandings so far, what remembrance and pitfalls in the middle school remained in the middle school remained as a wound to the future? On the other hand, Soo A (Joe Woori) has a different meaning in the future and is selected as a serving committee in the festival. Why is MR embarrassed by receiving uniforms to wear during festivals?

I really love the webtoon and now I freakin love the drama!!!

the storyline... the storyline that I love and the fact that Kyungseok can read Sooah's intentions since the beginning!!!

Kyungseok x Mirae 4lyfe!!!!

Been looking forward to this drama since I saw news about it and I am so glad it didn't disappoint!  

Also, I am not sure if anyone asked this yet or if anyone has the answer to this, but does any of you know the actor who acted as the younger Do Kyungseok? 

19 minutes ago, sharsharphee said:

Been looking forward to this drama since I saw news about it and I am so glad it didn't disappoint!  

Also, I am not sure if anyone asked this yet or if anyone has the answer to this, but does any of you know the actor who acted as the younger Do Kyungseok? 

middle school do kyungseok is Shin Junseop, and I think child do kyungseok is Moon Woojin, he's the same actor who played young Youngjoon in what's wrong with secretary Kim.

but idk, maybe it's someone else

Archived