Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

The entire kiss sequence makes perfect sense and executed so well.

(If it was just the blowfish face thing only I'd have rolled my eyes)

It's the two's first time dating (and their first kisses) so the first kiss was ofc unsure and testing out the waters (and new sensation of each other's lips).

When they got used to the feeling (and what to do), the second kiss is more confident.

That was very fitting and satisfying and a little awkward as it should be for first loves~

• Like 17

OMG GUYS I'm in Paris, at the Louvre and I almost cried out loud!!! I fist thought it was just a dead fish stare kiss but when they startet making out I almost cried out loud :lol: I was grining like a creep the whole time anyway so I would not have been surprised if the security would've come and take me away hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Spoiler

Preview:

MR: That was my first kiss!

Dad: Who is that?

Mom: MR’s boyfriend. The very handsome!

JH: SA’s phone is closed.

(Something about camera)

YE: it seems that DKS likes you more.

DKS: This is a good place to propose to you later.

someone: Have you seen SA?

DKS: What did you do? (He was hitting SA’s stalker I think).

Sorry there were parts I can’t translate properly because I am still overwhelmed by the last scene. :P

I got an evidence of CEW practicing how to kiss. LOL!

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Hi, guys! I am new to this thread but I have been a silent reader for a while. Honestly, at first I really did not have any interest in watching this drama because I thought, "Okay, the lead is handsome and an idol but surely he can not act." But after a couple of weeks I saw a few videos on my IG about this drama, I began to see something interesting, like the female lead's fashion which was totally my type and also the handsomeness of the male lead really attracts me. His eyes and gaze though OMG. Although he appeared to be quite stiff in acting, I can understand as he is a really newcomer in acting but he is so adorable in his role here. Though his acting is not that good, but his chemistry with the other actors is very very good, most importantly with Im Soo Hyang. OMG Cha Eun Woo is so handsome. I thought that no korean actors born in 90liners are handsome but Eun Woo suddenly came up to this drama. The last time I was so into a drama was when I watched Pretty Noona but that show disappointed me in various ways that it did not exceed my expectation. But this drama, how I should say it, that I did not have any expectation and I just went with the flow of the story and the story just won me completely. The warmth of the story, the actors' acting and chemistry, and finallyyyy the kiss!!! Thank God It's Friday!!! A beatiful friday indeed because we got a really passionate kiss from our Do Kyung Suk. The scene in the preview when they are cuddling while Kyung Suk said something like he would propose to her in the future like that, OMG, Kyung Suk's lovely stare to Mi Rae is just killing me. Actually I do not like to watch a drama with an actor younger than me but Eun Woo made me want to watch this. He is 2 years younger than me, but he is so manly in this drama. Do Kyung Suk character fits him so well. Im Soo Hyang is also really good. Her New Face dance was really good. Hope to see a really beautiful finale

• Like 5

Lol....now I get the statement about the kiss appeasing the thousands of jealous fan girls......lol

just came from another drama that has seriously real kisses....forgot about these innocent/hidden kisses....lol

they are so cute and this is CEW 's 1st screen kiss ya?

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

First Kiss cant miss this hissss!

what i love is the way he hold at the back of the sofa...! the boy is IN for good... like he is dead serious and knows what he is doing...!  whew!

funny the screen capture of the beginning of the preview seems to be in the bed with someone's feet showing... my initial reaction was..."whoa...! they did it all the way...???!!!".... ohhhh gracious!!!not them... it was SA's scenes for next week!!! hahahahah! hold your horses, not too fast boy...! 

is there any one writing a fanfic on this...? this needs an 18+ version of the story on what happen next!! lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

what i love is the way he hold at the back of the sofa...! the boy is IN for good... like he is dead serious and knows what he is doing...!  whew!

funny the screen capture of the beginning of the preview seems to be in the bed with someone's feet showing... my initial reaction was..."whoa...! they did it all the way...???!!!".... ohhhh gracious!!!not them... it was SA's scenes for next week!!! hahahahah! hold your horses, not too fast boy...! 

is there any one writing a fanfic on this...? this needs an 18+ version of the story on what happen next!! lol :lol:

i think it was all meant to look innocent but because of the tension and the kind of chemistry these two have it turned really sexual

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, soesje said:

i think it was all meant to look innocent but because of the tension and the kind of chemistry these two have it turned really sexual

It nowhere felt innocent.. It was like a hungry Wolfy type kiss:w00t:.. I never expected this one.. I literally pinched my mom to confirm it was true:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15