[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@icyphoenix I am very happy that we will be able to see her in two variety shows and I guess it is true that it will be difficult to see them together within this short time. I will wait for her instagram photos vacationing in Cebu. Let 's hope we have many photos of Eunwoo and Soo Hyang together. Hope someone will translate the vlive. Couldn't catch it live as I was working in the office but yes someone said that both she and Eunwoo still keep in contact and she has asked him for help for the piano version of Rainbow Falling. Both of them get along well and hopefully their friendship will blossom further. Just hoping but even if they are good friends,  I am ok. However, I really hope to see them in a drama together again someday.

4 minutes ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenix I am very happy that we will be able to see her in two variety shows and I guess it is true that it will be difficult to see them together within this short time. I will wait for her instagram photos vacationing in Cebu. Let 's hope we have many photos of Eunwoo and Soo Hyang together. Hope someone will translate the vlive. Couldn't catch it live as I was working in the office but yes someone said that both she and Eunwoo still keep in contact and she has asked him for help for the piano version of Rainbow Falling. Both of them get along well and hopefully their friendship will blossom further. Just hoping but even if they are good friends,  I am ok. However, I really hope to see them in a drama together again someday.

I knew that she might have sort some help from CEW for rainbow falling OST as she mentioned in previous Vlive that she didn't practice piano for a long time.. But yes, they have a good relationship.. Hope it is maintained like that.. We r gonna get more of CEW n ISH in different things before Cebu.. They r going to Cebu on 19th right? 

A gift to shippers:w00t:

8 hours ago, annie1234 said:

ISH on Running Man :love: yay! so excited to see her in variety show. Hope she will be paired with Yoo Jae Suk. Can EunWoo be the guest too? #ShipperMode :lol:

really, wow

i quit watching RM a long time ago

guess i have to watch this :))

do you know what ep it will be?

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I guess it would be difficult for us to see them together for a while.. As both r busy running behind their schedules ..as CEW has own schedules n ISH is also busy with variety shows.. Hope any drama team cast them together again.. It's the only last ray of hope.. Plus we can see them together during their vacation, hope they share loads of pics!! 

------------------------------------

ISH is having a vlive today 

Vlive link

https://m.vlive.tv/video/92321?channelCode=E4B34F

She looks soo damn tired.:tears:. Hope she takes proper rest

dang it

i always missed her vline :(((

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I knew that she might have sort some help from CEW for rainbow falling OST as she mentioned in previous Vlive that she didn't practice piano for a long time.. But yes, they have a good relationship.. Hope it is maintained like that.. We r gonna get more of CEW n ISH in different things before Cebu.. They r going to Cebu on 19th right? 

A gift to shippers:w00t:

The video/ photo has been removed :bawling:

If all of them will go to Cebu, then I think they will go together in 19th.

35 minutes ago, joan140 said:

really, wow

i quit watching RM a long time ago

guess i have to watch this :))

do you know what ep it will be?

dang it

i always missed her vline :(((

Don’t know about the episode yet but I guess it will be around next week or next 2weeks.

PS14010600142_59_20140106181004.jpg

Yes, ISH and Lee Hana will be on Running Man guest on 10/14/18 @ 4:50pm KST time. Mark your calendar guys! :D BTw, i really like this pic! 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201810050100036740002607&servicedate=20181004

Actress So Yi Hyun guested in one of the variety show and she said that she watched ISH MIIGB. She adores her jewelry style earrings that's why she bought one for herself. :D

https://cafe.naver.com/fox5282/2192845

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

What was the gift? It's gone for me now.

It is removed:dissapointed_relieved:.. There was an edit where CEW n ISH looked like coming together for awards

----------------------------------------

P. S. My favorite BTS is also attending AAA!! Hope ISH n CEW confirm their presence soon!! 

I really admire and love the Indonesian fans. Very observant and creative. I followed two of the most active ones and they never fail to surprise me. BTW, the two active ones are the one above, haha.

I really wants to see my beautiful couple walking together on the red carpet. They look so good together. There is this special chemistry which I can't explain but just looking at them makes everyone's heart melts.  Good afternoon chingus. It is afternoon over here in my country. Soo Hyang is really body goals. She is not the skinny type and her curves are perfect.

When i watched the VLIVE when they were passing stuff out for chuseok, I remember the part where ISH asked CEW when MR and DKS birthday was and CEW was only able to say ISH's real birthday (which I think is absolutely adorable and cute that he remembers HER bday).

Anywho, I forgot the other character's name but the second lead guy knew MR and DKS bday and ISH asked how he knew and he said he knew because he watched the broadcast. Now assuming the subtitles were right, ISH and CEW were bickering in the background and I heard ISH say something like YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE EPISODE, or something and CEW responded with YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED TO WATCH IT IN THE DORM!

That comment made me laugh because I had a delulu moment where poor CEW was trying to watch it in his dorm or apartment where he lives with the rest of his members and I can only imagine him trying to secretly watch it without being teased all day by his members.

A very sweet write-up of the show on this blog:

I really like this part especially:

When Do Kyung Suk told Mirae: "It sounds like what needed a surgery for is your unhealthy mindset!". Baamm! I did not expect that from him. And it made me appreciate his character more. As much as it hurts, Mirae needed those words. As much as she hates that moment, Kyung Suk made her think and rationalize her decisions. For me, this isthe  turning point of Mirae's character growth. This is the moment when Mirae second-guessed Kyung Suk as well. In the real world, for people who feel so little of themselves, some shocking honesty could actually jerk them. That is why I categorize this drama as my psychoanalysis favourite. It just touches so much soft spots on the psyche.
       When Do Kyung Suk told Mirae: "So right from the start, I have no chance." I think I lot of hearts were broken during this moment. Watching Kyung Suk so dejected, as he walks away from Mirae. Have you ever been told almost the same line as "How would you know what I want? Whom can I love?". Something to that effect. Mirae just blocking all possibilities of dating Kyung Suk because of what other people will say -- is just so real for people with a lot of insecurities. But what Kyung Suk feels after actually hearing Mirae tell him why she doesn't wanna date is so frustrating. This is like telling the boy you like (and who likes you back) that he deserves someone better. And as much as it hurts Mirae to say that, it hurts Kyung Suk more to hear that. It's a very painful moment.

15 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Yes, ISH and Lee Hana will be on Running Man guest on 10/14/18 @ 4:50pm KST time. Mark your calendar guys! :D BTw, i really like this pic! 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201810050100036740002607&servicedate=20181004

Actress So Yi Hyun guested in one of the variety show and she said that she watched ISH MIIGB. She adores her jewelry style earrings that's why she bought one for herself. :D

https://cafe.naver.com/fox5282/2192845

aww, i like so yi hyun too ^_^

this is good :D

9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It is removed:dissapointed_relieved:.. There was an edit where CEW n ISH looked like coming together for awards

----------------------------------------

P. S. My favorite BTS is also attending AAA!! Hope ISH n CEW confirm their presence soon!! 

wow she bought a piano just because she promised to play it one time :open_mouth:

MIIGB is really making a big impact on everyone. The storyline is not only relatable to our lives but I also love Soo Hyang's style. From the clothes to the shoes and definitely the earrings.Gotta shop around and try to find some earrings similar to hers. @kangminjae A very sweet right up you posted. I agree that Eunwoo really deserves to win the rookie award. He really puts his soul to the drama. All his reactions are natural and surreal. He does not think like some young kpop idol where they will be more cautious but our boy here did well. Even holding Mirae's hands is so romantic. I believed that Soo Hyang acted with an idol for the first time and someone so much younger. She would have felt worried and cautious too and even rejected the offer initially. So glad she didn't reject. She made an effort to mix happily with the younger casts and becomes an approachable senior. However, Eunwoo makes her life very much easier by always teasing her, having conversations with her and making her feel less of the age gap. He is like an oppa in this drama. Very matured and understanding guy. I think he knows the hates she will get from some diehard fans and that is why he is always the one to touch her and have skinship with her bts. That is why eventually all viewers shipped them so hard. However, in order to act this way, there must actually be an attraction towards each other. I think the two are attracted to each other but not in the sense of bf/gf but as they worked together the chemistry came out because both are similar in characteristics. The feelings became natural and that is why when we watch them, many thought we were watching a real life drama. I am going to enjoy these moments a bit more and come back to reality later on. Well, after some time, we know both will be busy and they might not even contact each other due to busy schedules. I guess we will never know because after some time, it would be their private lives. That is when reality strikes. Soo Hyang is such a sweet lady. She really goes all out to make us fans happy. She does everything she promises to her fans. Really having a girl crush over her. I hope to see her in a new drama soon. Btw, a good historical drama would be nice. Would love to see her wearing hanboks again.

9 minutes ago, monica63 said:

MIIGB is really making a big impact on everyone. The storyline is not only relatable to our lives but I also love Soo Hyang's style. From the clothes to the shoes and definitely the earrings.Gotta shop around and try to find some earrings similar to hers. @kangminjae A very sweet right up you posted. I agree that Eunwoo really deserves to win the rookie award. He really puts his soul to the drama. All his reactions are natural and surreal. He does not think like some young kpop idol where they will be more cautious but our boy here did well.

Totally agree! When I started watching the drama, I thought he was a little stiff but adorable. And then I realized he was being exactly what Kyung Seok was supposed to be, and suddenly every minute facial expression took on so much more meaning. It was easier to see with Soo Hyang's portrayal of Mi Rae, because "meerkat" was written all over her backstory, but they both really dove into characters that might be hard to bring to life onscreen.

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

My friend just told me she wrote a fanfic for MIIGB, lol! It's WY and HJ, but I can't wait for her to post it anyway because the show deserves some fic. B)

oh great

and can we have a fanfic for woojin and jung boon too 

these two were so adorable and it seems to me that there were something going on between them too^_^

Archived