[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kangminjae said:

Does anyone know where this pic is from??

It's happy Friday n I m all ready for our OTP kiss!! I m nostalgic over the show ending.. Gosh!! This show will be my repeat watch show for many days to come!! 

3 hours ago, kangminjae said:

LOL, this is exactly what I was thinking. It’s not really getting friendzoned it your job doesn’t let you date anyway.

But really, it’s wonderful that all the main cast seem to get along so well, regardless of potential crushes or not. Woori seems like great friends with Eunwoo and Soo Hyang, and Soo Hyang has a lot of fun with both boys as well. It always makes me happy to see them all enjoying the work!

I have to agree with this.. I think all the cast esp ISH n CEW have become very popular due to this show.. Now they have to maintain the streak of getting good shows n maintaining the popularity n dating at this time may hinder that process!!.. I hope ISH n CEW meet up as friends n the cast Rena in n in contact 

P. S. I have watched MVs of new tales of ginsaeng .. SH n ISH have soo much chemistry n ISH looks like a goddess in long hair.. 

4 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Does anyone know where this pic is from??

Hey, I was doing more searches and guess what I found.  The same picture posted was used with this article.  

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=6559380

Here's a general translation.  Not the greatest but it's understandable:

[OSEN = Kim Eun Ae reporter]

The ending of 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' is the viewers' curiosity is hot. The romance of 20-year-old newcomers Kang Mi-rae (Lim Soo-hyang) and Do Kyung-seok (Cha Eun-woo), whose JTBC drama 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' In addition, the official said, "The two daughters of the chemistry department, which has suffered from their appearance but is walking on a completely different path, raises the curiosity of the viewers, and the internal growth of Soo-a (Jo Woo Ri) .

Mi-rae, which started last week with broadcasting and started a love affair with Kyung Seok, gives a thrilling feeling to the show. She is happy every day because of her love with her favorite person, but unlike 'Face Genius', she was burdened by people's gaze toward her love called 'Gangnam Beauty' I will. In the episode 15 preview (https://tv.naver.com/v/4030082), Mi-rae says "It is a little sad to continue to meet so secretly," finally decided to release love affairs in front of everyone .

Especially, the couple who will become the official CC (campus couple) of the Korean university will show them fully dating responding to the deterioration of viewers who say "I want to see love story of two people" on the 15th broadcast. It is anticipated from a uniform movie date like a youth movie to a first kiss in a romantic atmosphere, and expectation increases.

On the other hand, unlike Mi-rae that overcomes the trauma of personal appearance little by little, it is focused on the matter of Soo-a who is in the crisis of the worst ever. At the beginning of the semester, the image of chemistry and idol, which is a natural beauty but good in nature, disappears and Soo-a hears the words "this guy and this guy are going to meet him and he is not strange?" Besides, the story of Soo-a, who is suffering from a hidden camera who has been taken by someone, it is noteworthy how the story will develop.

The official said, "Thanks to the hot love of the viewers, I have put a happy ending in front of you." In the remaining two stories, I will ask you for your interest and love until the end, because the last internal growth of Soo-a will be drawn. "

'My ID is Gangnam Beauty', 15th today (14th) at 11 pm JTBC. /misskim321@osen.co.kr

[Photo] JTBC
Source: Korean

Here's the preview with Eng subs from Dramafever.

19 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

Hey, I was doing more searches and guess what I found.  The same picture posted was used with this article. 

Bless you, you glorious person! 

Happy endings, first kisses, and a journey through Soo Ah's psyche. What more could a girl ask for?

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Cant wait until the kiss get interrupted

Oh, I'm ready to FIGHT if and when that happens, lmao.

@kodomonojikan, thanks for the preview. Wow, Soo-ah is still at it. How dare she tell Mi Rae, “Do you think you two would be together if you hadn’t gotten your face fixed?” I hope Mi Rae responds with an equal blow to Soo-ah’s ego. I’m tired of this Soo-ah walking all over everybody in one way or another. She needs to be put in her place. So rotten inside. 

31 minutes ago, ganko said:

New stills from JTBC in larger format :D 

They look gorgeous, thanks! 

I found a chapters 75-77 of the webtoon translated on youtube, and now I very much hope that certain parts of the Soo Ah story will be included. Not too much, but enough to give Mi Rae the chance to reiterate that dieting, surgery, and every other "beauty trick" is worthless if you're not happy with yourself. Two episodes seems too little to cover so much ground when we've got our lead couple's romance to consider as well, so I hope the writer and director balance the message of the drama with the butterflies in this last week.

Me too pls. Can anyone provide me a working livestreaming for tonight's episode.:) Thanks in advance.:)

I am gonna miss this couple Kyungsuk and Mirae as well as Eun Woo and Mirae. They are the reason i watched this drama till the end. Love the both of them. :) :heart:  Hope the ratings would be high.

Archived