[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@mapleoaks5, thank you for ur time to give us what is there in the discussion.  Actually there are discussions in the DCGall comparing the webtoon and the drama.  There are also some +ve and  -ve discussion.  I almost try to google translate and make out what they are discussing.  But this one was kinda senseless by google translation.  thats why i requested you.  anyway, TU once again.

Ok, I also like EUN unni in the show.  Just searched her profile and her name is Park Yoo Na.  The more shocking news is she is from the same high school as Cha Eun Woo and they joined the Golden Bell challenge together and even sat next to each other.  Wow!!!!!:love:

Some more pics of her. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Dc gall

She is gorgeous my eyes draw to her in every scene and i dont even swing that way. 

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

More pics of filming today.  OMO, MR is also there with KS!!!!!!!!:wub:

cr: DC Gall

Thank you for sharing.

Man! It must be hot filming like this. I know it's August, but it's still summer.

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Rm7GMmpYM

The song used is Innocent Love by ASTRO (Can you detect CEW's voice?).  Really fits their love story in Gangnam Beauty. Both are first love of each other (well..at least for Mirae it's the first one not being rejected..)

Ohhh really like the MV. Thank you for sharing

I know I'm a bit late to comment about the rumours that CEW is in a relationship with JWR?? If they really in a relationship, he won't be doing this in front of his gf. Concerned about his co star during the press conference by open and close the bottle lid for her while his gf sitting next to him?? nahhh

tIBCTvf.jpg

ertPcGu.jpg

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

New filming pics 

Thanks for the updates! So excited to see the pics!

I think an alternative title to My ID is Gangnam Beauty could be Bus-stop Romance haha

I would love more scenes like the one in episode 5, both drinking and talking in the bus-stop. I really like when they have conversations :wub: and i think it's time for a hug soon, even accidental is okay :P

3 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I know I'm a bit late to comment about the rumours that CEW is in a relationship with JWR?? If they really in a relationship, he won't be doing this in front of his gf. Concerned about his co star during the press conference by open and close the bottle lid for her while his gf sitting next to him?? nahhh

Off topic but i need to see him in a historical drama as a prince or something ;p 

5 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Ahahahahaha! I'm going to agree with this. I think CEW is just nice regardless.

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Off topic but i need to see him in a historical drama as a prince or something ;p 

After this drama, I'm sure people would love to see him act in other characters. A historical one would be good.

I can't wait for tomorrow :) i'm reading the manhwa to get my fix lol 

Other than our couple I'm pretty interested to know more about DKS's mother and the reason she left. The scene wear she constantly looks like she needed to spray perfume on herself was interesting

3 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I am soo excited for tomorrow's episodes! :D Like seriously Friday and Saturday dramas are soo long to wait. It's like it takes forever to come. Lol! :lol:

Soooo true! It's towards the end of the week so it seems like it's a long time before you see the next episode.. The only good thing about it is that when you watch on Friday, you don't have to suffer through work or school to watch the next one (for most of us!) :w00t:

Totally crushing on CEW and feeling like a cougar LMAO

Archived