[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

2 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I hate so many people on this show is that the same for everyone else?

So many? Soo Ah for sure - yes....  and the Guys from today - they are low lifes... of course the senior from before (did he vanish in thin air or will he come back later?)

There is one more ... but so many - not really... more that there are a few in school getting on my nerves sometimes...

There is one more...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Yeah i was and you were not confused i just fail at typing.

Can i ask what happens when they see what she looked like before do people stay behind her etc.. 

Also Hyun Soo-a needs to go away.

What happends in the webtoon?

Spoiler

Actually that was never part of the story in the webtoon. I was a bit surprised about that. So all what SA is sheming with this - is new.

In the webtoon is was really only KS who knows her from before and still liked and later loved her - in the Drama she has a loving Mother and a very wonderful friend.

But I feel like there are already a few new found friends who will be on her side. She just need to open up to them a bit more than.

But we need Soo Ah... we need her to be bad and to be hated... And for making trouble so KS can rescue MR again... lalala... yes I love rescue scenes...

22 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think MR realised that SA is indeed spiteful.  She was recollecting that sa did hold the glass flask in the lab after giving to her but later dropped it.  There is a scene in the preview too showing MR's expression when SA tells something to that new  MR's middle school class guy.  She is really bad.  

It seemed to me in the preview that KS was drunk when he pointed to MR that she is the one he likes?  He is really a straight forward guy, wow!!!!

I agree, she is not really subtle either so i think maybe this is the last chance Mirae will give her, i hope so. I'm happy she didn't have too many scenes today, i get so angry with her haha...the actress is palying her part very well! 

Yes he could be, i can't imagine him confessing so straight forward even if he is a blunt person, maybe the preview is trolling a bit hehe....seems to good to be true :P but then again, this drama keeps surprising me with the storyline, it's so well made and in perfect pace! 

Someone mentioned fireworks? Is it from the webtoon? What happens? I'm so curious haha

34 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think MR realised that SA is indeed spiteful.  She was recollecting that sa did hold the glass flask in the lab after giving to her but later dropped it.  There is a scene in the preview too showing MR's expression when SA tells something to that new  MR's middle school class guy.  She is really bad.  

It seemed to me in the preview that KS was drunk when he pointed to MR that she is the one he likes?  He is really a straight forward guy, wow!!!!

I like all the other student characters also.  They r really performing well.  

Looking forward to removal of the fake mask of KS's dad that he is a good dad and the reunion of mom and son. 

I think tomorrow's ep. Is also going to be daebak.:wub:

Fighting!!!!!!

I really hope she start to get more careful about her and get doubts...

And me too - I want KS to find out... and I want the mask to fall too..

Spoiler

I loved it in the webtoon that KS straightforward confronted his father with what he found out... and I trust KS in the Drama will be like that to - fits to his character.

And I hated it that he did not told his sister... Hope that will be different here. If I where the sis and found out later.. I would be so angry and felt betrayed...

9 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But will there really be a second lead male syndrome here? I did not read the webtoon and I know that TA seemed quite interested in MR, but it seems TA is for MR's best friend

TA Woo Young is somehow a new character. There was a rival for KS in the webtoon but he was different... can´t really compare them. So I wonder too - but he is interested in MR. I am not sad when he ends up with Hyun Jung later. I love this actor.

4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But will there really be a second lead male syndrome here? I did not read the webtoon and I know that TA seemed quite interested in MR, but it seems TA is for MR's best friend

TA is pretty cool..

I just like author for creating his line of thought..

When society shames you for liking something just because you find it attractive (and not looking for some deeper meaning upfront).. and also.. if someone you like, doesn't like you back.. just move on!! .. you don't have to turn into an evil pursuer or become a tortured failed love soul .. (anyone's watched wicker park)

22 minutes ago, ganko said:

Someone mentioned fireworks? Is it from the webtoon? What happens? I'm so curious haha

Yes it´s from the webtoon. It happen on  the festival so I hope to see it too. Wonderful scene in the webtoon.

Spoiler

Wait - will there be a KPop Girlband as cameo - that would be fun.

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

So many? Soo Ah for sure - yes....  and the Guys from today - they are low lifes... of course the senior from before (did he vanish in thin air or will he come back later?)

There is one more ... but so many - not really... more that there are a few in school getting on my nerves sometimes...

There is one more...

I hate the guy with the long leg's , the senior , Soo Ah, KS dad as well. Also hate all the annoying boys chasing Soo Ah and anyone who bully's MR. 

4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I hate the guy with the long leg's , the senior , Soo Ah, KS dad as well. Also hate all the annoying boys chasing Soo Ah and anyone who bully's MR. 

This Drama must be so stressfull for you :lol: So many bad feelings. I hope the love for the OTP and others can ease your pain. ;)

waiting for the subs to ep5 but reading all ur views are so amazing :lol: im glad to find many Soo A haters here :lol: act like she is not that pretty when she knows v well how darn swooned those guys are for her.. act rich.. act innocent.. :thumbsdown: i din read the webtoon yet, but im hoping she is one major gangnam plastic monster too!! dun understand why she has to pick on Mi Rae.. !!

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

lol.. they have honestly changed MR's dad's character here.. read webtoon, opening statement and you will be hating him

lol. why hate boys who chase SA.. they have their own choices.. and well she is pretty 

btw, you lisa fan :P .. that girl is epitome of awesomness

The more i watch, the more i like TA. Can i cheer for Mirae and Kyung-Seok, but steal Kwak Dong-Yeon for myself?? :lol: 

And they play a really nice song at the bar again when they are drinking beer together all four, anybody who recognise it? I can't tell if it's korean or english. I wish i could go there, they have really great music haha

Edit: It's BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) _ Travel(여행), write it here if someone else liked it haha

@ohoheli @deez04 Thank you for the screencaps and @0ly40 thank you for the Youtube links and new OST. Also thanks to anyone else I missed. This episode just makes me giggle. It's soo nice seeing them together.

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

And here is the recap:

https://www.dramamilk.com/live-recap-my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-kdrama-episode-5/

Oh I love them for doing this for us! :wub:

Just finished reading the live recap. Thanks for sharing. Now gotta wait for english sub to rewatch the episode, again. :D

Instead of the black outfit, they changed it to the red top. That's why it looked really nice on KMR. :) I am really looking forward to the next episode. Cannot believe it that DKS choose KMR. :blush: 

Also I hope KMR start to realize quickly that SA is a two-face person. That evil lying human being! Seriously hate her.

49 minutes ago, ganko said:

The more i watch, the more i like TA. Can i cheer for Mirae and Kyung-Seok, but steal Kwak Dong-Yeon for myself?? :lol: 

And they play a really nice song at the bar again when they are drinking beer together all four, anybody who recognise it? I can't tell if it's korean or english. I wish i could go there, they have really great music haha

Edit: It's BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) _ Travel(여행), write it here if someone else liked it haha

i love this duo.. listen to when i fall in love . i love the vocals.. the duo is awesome

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. they have honestly changed MR's dad's character here.. read webtoon, opening statement and you will be hating him

lol. why hate boys who chase SA.. they have their own choices.. and well she is pretty 

btw, you lisa fan :P .. that girl is epitome of awesomness

I just think people chasing her because shes pretty are vain and daft but thats just me.

Also stupid for not seeing how fake she is. 

29 minutes ago, jeijei said:

CEW is really handsome. My eyes are cleansed from all the PC strain this week. 

@jeijeiI recently began watching this drama and now I started reading the webtoon. I agree with you CEW is handsome. I like that he can look straight through SA's fake acts. By the way, from what movie/drama is your profile pic from? The person looks familiar but I can't tell. 

Archived