[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Thank you so much.  wow, heart fluttering date.  PDnim, please give us these scenes and dont finish the final episode only with just a kiss by dragging the story in the middle parts like a gum.  Chaebal!!!!!  

Reveal hidden contents

I finished a C-drama Pretty man recently.  Was OK.  But the reviews i saw from the viewers is that the drama was based on a novel(maybe webtoon) was messed coz some of the original lovey dovey scenes were cut and ridiculous camera work/unnecessary change from the original novel were present.  Some of the emotional scenes were also stiff by the leads at times.  if interested, give a try.  its available in VIKI 

But i heard from the webtoon readers of this drama, that the kiss scene only appears at the last part.  maybe pdnim can give us more lovey dovey scenes unlike the webtoon which i expect to happen in tonite's ep.  Fighting!!!!!

some bts pics of KDY:love:.  

cr: DC gall

Even if director wants to give you kiss scene, going by the character that the leads are.. kiss ain't happening until she says yes to him.. and for that to happen she has to fall in love with him and accept that he loves her too (because she can't believe it)... and for them to be in a relationship..

so yea, i'd say don't pin your hope on it.. unless they are planning to introduce a kissing booth for charity purpose with EW being the kisser... only then you can imaging someone could/would forced mirae to donate money to charity.. and well you know :)

kiss is so not happening.. until the very end or ep 12 at least

4 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Even if director wants to give you kiss scene, going by the character that the leads are.. kiss ain't happening until she says yes to him.. and for that to happen she has to fall in love with him and accept that he loves her too (because she can't believe it)... and for them to be in a relationship..

so yea, i'd say don't pin your hope on it.. unless they are planning to introduce a kissing booth for charity purpose with EW being the kisser... only then you can imaging someone could/would forced mirae to donate money to charity.. and well you know :)

kiss is so not happening.. until the very end or ep 12 at least

Agree - even we hope for it - it must fit to the story and the characters... So i hoped for a little accident. ;)

57 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I just caught up and did he like her when she was pretty?

To me, not quite sure if he liked her, but he definitely found her interesting and he was pulled by her? At least that's the vibe I'm getting. Which I really like, because it shows that he values people for who they are and not how they look. He was quickly able to see through SA bs, and also see the inner beauty of KMR. 

I dont know if such a guy exists in real life though! A super hot/popular guy who doesn't care about looks. I wish!

edit to say im assuming you meant when she was *not* pretty

11 minutes ago, mapleoaks5 said:

edit to say im assuming you meant when she was *not* pretty

Better way to deal with it...

Actually - from the Drama I too get this vibe. But I have my trouble to answer this because I feel like I have to much backstory to just focus on what we already know... So I guess - sometimes its good not to spoil myself. But I can´t change it - I love it.

I am not very sure what the Drama will try us to tell - but he was for sure interested. Maybe he saw the pain he felt and could not show.

9 minutes ago, ohoheli said:

chingus annyeong!!! been in love with this drama the moment i watched the first episode. Thanks @alekaonu noona for recommending this! 

please send me live stream link chingus!!! aside from aqn.. 

Annyeong @ohoheli dongseng, just saw your message. Mi an dongseng.....I don't watch live for quite some time now due to lags.

How today's episode? Great?

Archived