[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am excited to see this drama because i really love this webtoon since this is the first webtoon that i read in Korean Language. I have a high expectation from this drama because the webtoon is so freaking good. I was hoping for Sehun EXO as the male lead because his physical appearance but i find his acting is quite awkward. I am happy to see Eun Woo and Soo Hyang get paired :D 

but this thread is so passive :|

15 hours ago, ruzikie said:

i am excited to see this drama because i really love this webtoon since this is the first webtoon that i read in Korean Language. I have a high expectation from this drama because the webtoon is so freaking good. I was hoping for Sehun EXO as the male lead because his physical appearance but i find his acting is quite awkward. I am happy to see Eun Woo and Soo Hyang get paired :D 

but this thread is so passive :|

hello welcome to this topic :D haha yeah exactly i don't know why nobody join to this drama :(

i personally haven't read the webtoon and because of my ultimate bias Cha eun woo :wub: i am into this but i've heard so many good reviews for the webtoon hope the drama being awesome as well ^_^

Ooohhh. I'm looking forward to this drama because seeing Cha Eun Woo's gorgeousness every week is always great. That boy has no bad angles. I've only seen him in The Greatest Hit and he was okay in it as a supporting character. I hope he does well and doesn't get too much flak for being an idol-actor. I've seen the webtoon around but haven't bothered to read it yet. I might give it a read before the drama starts. 

They keep prolong the premiere and it's killing me. The premise of the story might be so cliche but really guys, this is making me so excited and yeah this thread is so passive and the new still is so faking good *.*

The third teaser just showed us the real Mirae that was hoping for a good life when she achieve a new face and the way KyungSuk look at her GASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH those eyes are dripping honey T_______________T

Joining in on the anticipation. I was actually pretty impressed with what cha eunwoo delivered in his role on The Best Hit, so I'll be looking forward to what he can do with a very different character and bigger role. With his much raved about looks and positive image, he'll have quite a career ahead of him if he has the acting chops as well.  

Not sure about the writer, but I like what the production/director had to say about the main point of the drama, so crossing my fingers. And of course, the knowing bros appearance should be fun. Eunwoo isn't funny per se, but he's well spoken and his research on the hosts and guests is always entertaining. 

3 hours ago, ruzikie said:

The third teaser just showed us the real Mirae that was hoping for a good life when she achieve a new face and the way KyungSuk look at her GASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH those eyes are dripping honey T_______________T

Oh, good point- didn't realize it the very first time. That dancing/people cheering scene may not be what actually happens, but what mirae dreams will happen once she enters college with a new, pretty face. 

Hoping we get a teaser with more focus on cha eunwoo next- I'd like to see what his acting might look like, and I can't really tell when he only appears for 1-2 seconds at a time, lol. 

I'm pleasantly surprised at cha eunwoo's acting from the little that's been revealed. He is the studious and diligent type, but nevertheless I'm impressed to see his acting has progressed even more, from the preview at least. 

Archived